General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Trading bugs saying you own different values

lhardy

I think Owned value is telling the free spaces left on the trading, because the first time I noticed, blade has a value of 3 owned, and then 2 when I made the capture, after adding the link on the trade. So the 28 is the actual ammount of orvius blade I have, and 60 for link (more or less.)

PC1Z2Jd.jpg1Z4uYrD.jpg

5 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Did you have 2 empty blocks left for the trade, as in you'd already put 4 items?

Yes, that is how I noticed that change. I  was trading some weapon parts and I noticed that change when I first selected the orvius blade, cause I have a lot of them. Then I changed It for the orvius link and make the screenshot. After that I added again the orvious blade and make the screenshot.

As you can see in the orvious link screenshot, you can see the orvious blade on the right, and then the orvious link on the orvious blade screenshot.

Ah yeah, so that's why it is saying "2 owned". It's misleading and really means "you own 2 that you are allowed to put into the trade". Obviously that doesn't fit. Not sure if the "owned" is baked into that element of the display or if they could change it to "available" or something that would fit in the space.

Archived