Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI: Please add a confirmation message for the 'Random' appearance button.

The_FireFALL

Apologies if this has been brought up before, searching couldn't find anything but this has been legitimately annoying me. I'm a PC player who uses an Xbox controller 'heresy I know', and on the appearance screens its a very simple press 'Y' to randomise appearance. I can safely say that accidently pressing this button is a horrid experience as it wipes out everything you've already set up with you basically having to start again. Suffice to say it's not fun and it is very surprising that something like that doesn't have a message box with 'This will randomise your appearance, are you sure?' in case something like that happens, and me continually fat fingering it has done it quite a few times now.

Either that or an actual way to 'save appearance', so if something does happen you can load your lost appearance back in (that is if that doesn't already exist in the game and I've somehow completely missed it).

I'm of two minds here. Maybe we can compromise and only have that pop up when using a controller? Is that a thing we can have/do?

I bounce between controller and mouse&keyboard, but I've never done appearance with controller. I also don't get accidentally hitting Y, unless it's possible I rebound something somewhere.

Maybe I just think there's too many "Are you sure?" in Warframe. Maybe I'm just lazy and reuse enough colors that I don't have to go digging that often.

I do think the "random one" colour option should be universal by now.

Archived