What to buy in NW store if you already have everything?

Jackdarsan

Question

Some first world issues right here, ha ha. Yeah just wanted to see what people are spending their NW credits on if they already have every item. 

Is anyone buying auras or helmets and selling for plat? Or just stocking up on Nintain/Kuva/cataylsts/reactors?

24 answers to this question

The last 3-5 NW sessions were all about building up a potato supply.  Catalysts you need a ton of because they always add more and more weapons.   Reactors go in Waframes/pets/vehicles so you dont need as many....   Thanx to that Neverending round of NW im good on potatos lol.   This intermission is saved up 1k credits and blew it all on kuva.   I hate farming kuva because of the grind.   But my supply of nittain was also getting very low especially after heminth.  So I've used that little bit extra im earning to pump that back up to.   

We need way more decorations in game.  We need a revamped Orbiter interior with more rooms so we can hold more crap lol.   I like to decorate but still have ease of movement and flow.  But they keep adding new stuff from quests and stuff and im running out of room to just display stuff.  

---------

Im not sure what impact this has on my loadtimes going in and out of missions but I feel like the slowest person in Warframe lol.   

14 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I just buy Nitain pack after Nitain pack. 

Having some nitain on hand is smart but generally it is a better use of resources to get Kuva, IMO.

Nitain is only used for a handful of things and once they have been crafted it is no longer relevant outside of the occasional content release adding more blueprints the require it.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Having some nitain on hand is smart but generally it is a better use of resources to get Kuva, IMO.

Nitain is only used for a handful of things and once they have been crafted it is no longer relevant outside of the occasional content release adding more blueprints the require it.

Kuva is only useful to you if you actually care about rivens though. *shrug* 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Yes, but Rivens remain relevant forever. Unlike Nitain which only has a purpose early-mid game until you've created all the stuff requiring it. If you go with Kuva you don't necessarily have to use it but if you ever decide to delve into Riven rolling you'll be able to do so.

Auras!

Check the prices on warframe.market on the out of rotation auras.

Buy the ones that are worth a ton when they show up again.

Sell them when they are worth a ton again.

Buy 8 potatoes with 80 nightwave cred instead of 1 :)

27 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

Some first world issues right here

*reads this*

Me: ha ha

27 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

ha ha.

:D

4 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Yes, but Rivens remain relevant forever. Unlike Nitain which only has a purpose early-mid game until you've created all the stuff requiring it. If you go with Kuva you don't necessarily have to use it but if you ever decide to delve into Riven rolling you'll be able to do so.

In my opinion Catalysts are the "safest". You may or may not do Rivens but I bet you will use some weapons, hence Catalysts.

31 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

Is anyone buying auras or helmets and selling for plat?

I'm not sure if you can sell them (e.g. no protea in wf.market).

33 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

Or just stocking up on Nintain

Do you have everything done that uses Nitain (including Helminnth)? If yes then there is no need for a lot of Nitain.

34 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

reactors

If you farm it and/or buy primes then sure. Otherwise frames comes with slot & Reactor. I buy frames past ~Octavia and I have ~5 Reactors from any events or Nighwave level up reward.

37 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

Kuva

If you do rivens...

39 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

cataylsts

There are many weapons that, unless you buy from Market, you need catalysts a lot.

2 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Auras!

Check the prices on warframe.market on the out of rotation auras.

Buy the ones that are worth a ton when they show up again.

Sell them when they are worth a ton again.

Buy 8 potatoes with 20 nightwave cred instead of 1 :)

I wonder if it works that well.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

In my opinion Catalysts are the "safest". You may or may not do Rivens but I bet you will use some weapons, hence Catalysts.

Catalysts are definitely a good option. I totally agree. Catalysts may have the best long-term value over Kuva. 

I've still got over 100 Nitain from back when it was an Alert reward.

Own every helmet and skins I wanted that they put up in NW from back in the day when they were given via the old Alerts system, I have picked up a couple of the newer alt helmets though like Xaku.

Nowadays I just stock up on Cats and Reactors.

I buy the key to go do the Nihil boss fight everytime it's up riven mod easy peasy.

You can sell the Aura modsmods but not cosmetics. only when you see this when you hover over images to the right. R6lzAvV.png

Edit:
@16Bitman I'm sitting on a few of those, I should cash in. lol another one I see asked for is Energy Siphon, sold some awhile back.

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Edit:

@16Bitman I'm sitting on a few of those, I should cash in. lol another one I see asked for is Energy Siphon, sold some awhile back.

Energy Siphon is in Noras shop this week, I didn't sell too many of them at 35p, but still a decent investment.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

To be fair, there are some recipes calling for Kuva, and a couple 10k bundles will let you make all that junk real quick.

For me?  Potatoes, the Nihil key whenever it pops into rotation for another free Riven, and cosmetics if I like them.

Catalysts at the end of a season just to be sure I can buy anything new that might get added. If you feel like it you could get tradable things like auras and try to sell them for 20p which would be "a catalyst" for less NW credits. I just can't be bothered, personally. For Kuva I have an "infinite" permanent source of SE (or VE) and Kuva farm missions. For free Catalysts I don't really have a constant direct farm that doesn't involve plat.

Nitain & kuva.

Every aura forma eats 10 nitain, having "everything" doesn't mean all warframes have been aura forma'ed... (yet) 🙂

Stance forma eats 5 nitain, as well (though you only ever need a few).

And you can never have too much kuva...

Aside from Kuva, Nitain Extract, and Catalysts/Reactors, keep around 60 Creds so that you can buy the Nihil Fight Key without needing to farm some Creds for the week. You can get a free Riven Mod by defeating him again if you have the Vitrica already.

Archived