Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fake Warframe Mobile Ads on Facebook are popping up, be on the lookout for these fake apps.

There is a fake Warframe Mobile ad running through facebook, and it looks to be Chinese, from the way they pronounce "Tenno" as "Tiannuo", and spelling "Multiple" as "Multible". It's a paid sponsorship to gather likes. 

Link to page: https://www.facebook.com/WarframeMobile/

Link to all ads they are hosting: https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=IT&view_all_page_id=100720898870086&search_type=page&media_type=all

DE, if you could address this, that would be great. 

"Each TIANNUO hero with a peculiar appearance has unique positioning and attributes. Choose different super heroes to play and get different super experiences"

This is so fudging hilarious I love these particular horrible trash mobile games but I also despise them for blatantly copying anything and transforming it into an awful mobile game to syphon money from dummies

I don't have fb so I'll leave you guys report it

I really wonder how much money they expect to make with these scams. They're copying a pretty big company there, they should know it's only going to take a few days before it gets removed

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Not sure what's more shocking,

the fact people still don't use adblockers,

or the fact people still use facebook.

^right there with you.

This just in!!!

People are seeing fake adds on Fakebook!

it's bad enough that nowadays without adblock we get spammed constantly with legitimate ads, and then some scumbag con artists come in and try to make a quick buck off another's success. these are the same kind of people that prey on the elderly here in the UK. makes me sick. for a country with such a strict internet, it's amazing the kind of fake crap that comes out of China..

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's bad enough that nowadays without adblock we get spammed constantly with legitimate ads, and then some scumbag con artists come in and try to make a quick buck off another's success. these are the same kind of people that prey on the elderly here in the UK. makes me sick. for a country with such a strict internet, it's amazing the kind of fake crap that comes out of China..

You can blame VPN for that.

22 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Hmm... seems off. Just an announcement nothing more. No pictures, no gameplay, no hype. It's like someone is trying to get attention just to gauge how much popular this little thing can be. 

TC how did you stumble upon this page. It's so random with nothing in it. 

Found this in a reddit post, posted it here. 

On 2021-05-24 at 9:48 AM, Ailia_Grimm said:

I don't have fb so I'll leave you guys report it

I really wonder how much money they expect to make with these scams. They're copying a pretty big company there, they should know it's only going to take a few days before it gets removed

enough people must fall for it, other wise you would not see so much of it

Archived