Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unstable Game Performance

(XBOX)SankoDreamzz

Since Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii, I have encountered various crashes which result in the game crashing my Xbox. This is a breakdown of all the different crashes I've had over time:

Freeroam Areas:

Cetus - No issues as of yet (I tend not to venture into Cetus or the plains often)

Fortuna - Orb Vallis mining has caused crashes, general freeroaming also caused crashes. A fix that can sometimes prevent the game from crashing is by accepting a bounty from Eudico before stepping out of the elevator

The Necralisk - Crashes no matter what; without even reaching the gate to enter the Cambion Drift. Cambion Drift crashes after a few moments.

Sevagoth:

There was an issue with Sevagoth's passive that caused crashes, which was later noted in the patch notes as fixed, so I'm not sure whether this is still an issue.

Jupiter:
Every Jupiter mission causes the game to freeze and crash within 60 seconds

Random Crashes:

Crashes still randomly happen from time to time, not sure what's causing them

Hope this helps! :)

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was first the same 

Plains and Cetus: No issue (also not offten there at the moment, was mining)

Orb Vallis: Same issue was there for mining and game crashes. Xbox went off. General freeroam, fishing or bounty works till i start mining (just tested it once )

Fortuna: No issue 

Necralisk: This startet with crashes no matter what as soon i land i had a few seconds till crashes. Everytime i try to talk to somebody audio get stuck at random point. The dialouge continue without audio till game crashes and xbox turn off (It was the dialouge like you had on your first visit). 

I moved warframe to local storage and unpluged my 2 external storage. (Have over 300 games install) (Hoped that solve the issue)

After a few try for some i notice that some finaly dont start the dialouge again (maybe the crash happend at some point later that the game finally saved that). Then i Repeat that till i can talk to everybody without crash. (Just daughter still crashes when i want to cut fish)

Cambion Drift: Bountys, Fishing or freeroam works till i start mining or when i want to enter necralisk again. Game crashes and xbox turns off. 

If i freeroam to long (without mining) it happens sometimes too but mining is a 100% game crash for me

Thanks for the info. I set all setings to default. Deleted warframe and download it again. When i started warframe i notice that it download some data like it always did at the launcher. Before i did this it instant hit 100% without download (I read somewhere that this was the same for somebody). Maybe it was time after so many years and updates to delete it. No issue after that. Hope i dont write this to early and stay till they fix this. Wish i did this before i bought that mining stuff with plat.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Stansbury76 said:

Thanks for the info. I set all setings to default. Deleted warframe and download it again. When i started warframe i notice that it download some data like it always did at the launcher. Before i did this it instant hit 100% without download (I read somewhere that this was the same for somebody). Maybe it was time after so many years and updates to delete it. No issue after that. Hope i dont write this to early and stay till they fix this. Wish i did this before i bought that mining stuff with plat.

You should still have all of your inventory and stuff, I'm fairly certain it's tied to your account and not the actual console as I started on just a Xbox One and it transferred to my XB1X.  Either way if you do start getting crashes set the xbox into 1080p mode and you should be good to go.  Hopefully you are good to go now though 🤞

Archived