Need for a personal vault/safe to store items away from accidental usage ?

Djinn144

Question

I'm not the first to think of this but i feel the DE Dev's should implement this is some form or another, all im suggesting is an option to mark anything in your inventory safe or vaulted to aviod using items you either wat to keep for later use or for selling on the markets and when trading in for Ducats - this can be done very easy just by adding a symbol on the item that the player can activate just as easy as say holding the shift key & say V and have a V symbol show up on the item to mark that its now in a vault and if you do lick on it to use or trade a warning message just saying this item is in your vault giving you the option to continue or go back

The above is just 1 fast idea on how to git into the game and im sure im not the only one whoi thinks the same safe system is needed, tell me and hopefully DE if you agree or not and even throw in some of your own ideas on how to add this to the game and possible options.

Happy Hunting Tenno's

4 answers to this question

Item protection feature is a common feature in videogames. I'd be happy with a simple lock icon on the corner of every items that we can click.

I have suggested it before, and I'm happy to report to you that my suggestion was heavily bombarded with insults along the lines of "why tf would you want that feature, just don't be stupid it's not that hard".

(I do believe you've posted this feedback in the wrong subforum, but since you seem to be new here the mods will probably put it where it should be.)

Considering the insane amount of people who accidentaly sold something they didn't want to even if the game asks you to confirm, I think it could be a great QoL addition. 

It would be safer for several crafting scenarios, such as Akimbo variants of some weapons (like the Magnus/Akmagnus, Aklex Prime, Akvasto Prime, etc.), in which case the marked items shouldn't appear as usable for blueprints. 

Same thing for the Helminth, companions and weapons (such as the Dex duplicates). There is so much more than accidentaly selling stuff for Ducats that I'm almost wondering why DE didn't implement this already.

It saved my ADHD a** so many times in Destiny 2 (where there is no warning nor any way to revert a mistake when dismantling stuff) and I'm far from an extreme case. 

36 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Item protection feature is a common feature in videogames. I'd be happy with a simple lock icon on the corner of every items that we can click.

I have suggested it before, and I'm happy to report to you that my suggestion was heavily bombarded with insults along the lines of "why tf would you want that feature, just don't be stupid it's not that hard".

Yes it's pretty sad, the replies to a option that would save a lot problems.

Archived