Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For veterans bored of game like i am

Apocryphos13

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

IMO Warframe has one of the deepest modding systems in gaming. Deep customizations.  There's tons of things to do. There's depth of you look for it. It's also sandbox game. 

It seems like you're asking it to become something different. 

I think vets forget just how much they had to do to get to the boring part. Five years in and I'm still not there yet but it's ok for those who finally made it to boredom. I have friends who missed a full two years due to boredom and are now so dizzy with the missed content and all of the evolution that they feel it's almost a new game. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

I think vets forget just how much they had to do to get to the boring part. Five years in and I'm still not there yet but it's ok for those who finally made it to boredom. I have friends who missed a full two years due to boredom and are now so dizzy with the missed content and all of the evolution that they feel it's almost a new game. 

Exactly that.

I sometimes find it amusing that people complain that something is getting boring. After playing it for 2000 hours or more....

I would consider myself a veteran. Have played 1700 hours. More is possible, of course, but it's enough to have been dipped in every system in the game and completed most of them. I'd say there's nothing "big" that I haven't seen in Warframe. I have studied the wiki and I think for a computer game I know it pretty well. I like the game for its gameplay loop and that's what keeps me playing. But I have to realize that I will have about 500 hours left and then I will have virtually no content or grind.
500 hours! That's how much some adults with family and work commitments cannot play in a year.

Is that a reason to complain? I don't think so. I can live with the fact that a game gets boring after several thousand hours. Players are always faster than developers and most of my fellow players are like locusts towards new content. Release comes and then nothing else is done for a week straight and on the second week the complaints start that there wasn't much content.

From there I join the thread creator and GEN-Son_17. Think about the many hours it took you to come to what you think is your individual end of warframe. There are other games and it's not bad to try something else. 1-2 years later and Waframe is fresh again and has content for some more hundertish hours.

Imagine having a proper gear system in warframe that keeps you play and get better, such problem would disappear... the fact that I have no reason to farm more stuff is what generate this feeling of "Bored of warframe" while in reality, DE could add something in this game that doesn't get consumed in 20 min of gameplay, the game is literally catering for casuals and week end players..

1 hour ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Lots of content is behind RNG, time-gate, gear check or huge grind. Remove it and check how much time you need. I've spent ~27 radiant relics to just get 1 rare drop (26 were common).

9 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

Players are always faster than developers and most of my fellow players are like locusts towards new content. Release comes and then nothing else is done for a week straight and on the second week the complaints start that there wasn't much content.

If you remove above things I mentioned then there is not too much new content.

17 minutes ago, quxier said:

Lots of content is behind RNG, time-gate, gear check or huge grind. Remove it and check how much time you need. I've spent ~27 radiant relics to just get 1 rare drop (26 were common).

If you remove above things I mentioned then there is not too much new content.

But that is a different discussion. The discussion is active right now in the other thread: Warframe is "boring, repetitive, heavily luck-dependent, and messes with RNG". Yeah. Doesn't sound like a good game. We should conclude that we need to stop playing it all together. But we don't. Some of us play thousands of hours and then say it's boring.... As if we suddenly realized that everything is just a RNG based grind. We knew what we were getting into thousands of hours ago. Now it's supposed to be DE's fault that we accepted their offer for so long?

This discussion is more about how long you are willing to play the game anyway. And I would still say that it's okay to put aside a game that is "boring, repetitive, heavily luck-dependent, and messes with RNG" after thousands of hours. At some point, the appeal fades. I find it hypocritical to start complaining about systems that have been in the game for years after playing them for years.
However, the fact that it came so far is a success of DE and I am grateful to DE for every hour.  500 I still have. :-)

Out of interest for the term definition: Where do you see examples of time-gate and gear check in Warfame?

Already did lol,Playing mostly Doom Ethernal,Witcher 3 and Genshin these days and soon getting into other games cus i can fibally afford them.

I came back to see if i still like wf as much as i used to for at least few days,which is a no kinda but i still like the fast pace of it,just dont like anything else. 

Ik everyone will judge for not soloing tridolon and profit taker but i dont like these bosses really and tridolons take forever to both learn and get the optimal gear to do them solo.

3 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

As if we suddenly realized that everything is just a RNG based grind. We knew what we were getting into thousands of hours ago. Now it's supposed to be DE's fault that we accepted their offer for so long?

It's half the truth.

We new that there will be some grind but sometimes grind is HUGE. Sometimes things changes and grind becomes MUCH WORSE (soloing Relics is a joke).

We complain but what we can do if we want to play a game? Nothing.

26 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

This discussion is more about how long you are willing to play the game anyway.

How much content is important aspect of it.

28 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

I find it hypocritical to start complaining about systems that have been in the game for years after playing them for years.

It's not hypocritical. I complained about relics & forced to buy whole frame for Helminth (solution: just buy 1 ability for cheaper price). Other people probably complained a lot more.

It's not this game doesn't offer anything. Some stuffs are amazing - it's just grind is very boring.

2 years still waiting for new story quest lol. But yeah unless you have active clan/friends to do stuff with there's no point playing once you've done all there is to do in the game.

That being said, I've played a lot more Warframe than any other MMO due to the crazy amount of content there is

To make the game more interesting they'd need to make it more interactive in a lot of ways, like SWTOR or WoW with gameplay on a big scale rather than the classic 4-man team

As huge as the game is, gameplay wise it feels pretty isolated compared to other similar games

43 minutes ago, quxier said:

It's half the truth.

We new that there will be some grind but sometimes grind is HUGE. Sometimes things changes and grind becomes MUCH WORSE (soloing Relics is a joke).

We complain but what we can do if we want to play a game? Nothing.

How much content is important aspect of it.

It's not hypocritical. I complained about relics & forced to buy whole frame for Helminth (solution: just buy 1 ability for cheaper price). Other people probably complained a lot more.

It's not this game doesn't offer anything. Some stuffs are amazing - it's just grind is very boring.

Hm. I did not knew that there is "some grind" when i started playing the game. I was well aware that there will be just grind and everything i do i will do for hours and hours in a repetiton until i had luck. I knew that because i played other games like that before. Ok, some systems are not luck dependen. For example, grinding murmur. But most of them are. I don't know what you mean with soloing relics. One radiant drop is a 10% chance. That means you will need 22 relics for a 90% chance to get the drop. 44 runs for a 99% chance. Therefore, with 27 you are not even super unlucky. However, you got unlucky with silver drops. Anyway, how many relics did you open in general befor you realized that it is based on luck and the consumed time for it is to high? If you don´t want to have the content from the relic don't open it. For me, opening relics is just another reason to play a game that i like for its gunplay, the movement and the art style.

Sorry for the hypocritical statement. This was not personally for you. I mean this generally. I observe that behaviour in a lot of games where ppl spend literally thousand of hours and then come to realize that it was not worth to spend that much time and suddenly, everything is bad and the developer is to blame. For me, this is a normal thing that everything starts to loose its appeal overtime. You get better in a game, you learn the system, the game stops to suprise you with new stuff and so on... I see it as my responsibility to judge whether a game is worth putting thousands of hours of my life into.

Edit: As an addition to my last point and the "We complain but what we can do if we want to play a game? Nothing. "

After thousands of hours of play, there is a belief that you have the right to dictate where the game goes. But you don't.  At least not alone. You're one of many, and with that much playtime and progress, you're part of a minority of players. The majority of players in Warframe haven't seen all the content. The majority of players are faced with a huge, confusing pile of grind. And then here they are complaining that there are catch-up mechanics....
These discussions exist in every game in every community. The "fast" players are the minority and they "wear out" one game faster than it is developed. The truth is: One game is not enough for us. :-)

best thing to do is just have other games to play. after a good 15+ years I've finally made a return to a racing game: Wreckfest. when I was younger I was car-mad, so I played racing games almost exclusively. then like a lot of kids, I played GTA once and realized what I'd been missing out on. thankfully this was the early 2000s and my parents don't care much for age ratings lol, so I left racing behind. I'm also a huge Borderlands fan and I want to get every character in each game at max level, 3 playthroughs again, just like I did on PS3. 

that said, I've still been preparing my Syndicate rep for todya, when Gara Prime Access goes live. back to the fissure grind once again!

20 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

I don't know what you mean with soloing relics. One radiant drop is a 10% chance. That means you will need 22 relics for a 90% chance to get the drop. 44 runs for a 99% chance. Therefore, with 27 you are not even super unlucky.

I mean huge increase in number of runs comparing 4 player squad and solo. You can get all stuffs in probably 5-6 runs, 11 if you are not lucky. Now compare it to solo. You need 44 runs. That's 33 more runs and 300% increase.

All those runs are just for one part. Imagine doing doing runs for 2x rare, 1 uncommon void relics solo. That's 66-132 runs for a single frame/weapon. If that's not ridiculous then I don't know what is.

And solo & squad doing the same job. Some mission are even faster in group (e.g. spy).

30 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

I observe that behaviour in a lot of games where ppl spend literally thousand of hours and then come to realize that it was not worth to spend that much time and suddenly, everything is bad and the developer is to blame. For me, this is a normal thing that everything starts to loose its appeal overtime. You get better in a game, you learn the system, the game stops to suprise you with new stuff and so on... I see it as my responsibility to judge whether a game is worth putting thousands of hours of my life into.

People's behavior is complex system. There are things like sunk-cost fallacy & Skiner box.

With solo-able "shorter" games decisions are easier. Some time ago I've bought Prince of persia trylogy. I've finished only first one (as fair I remember). I've only completed most of it. I have to beat final bosses from 2nd & 3rd. However I don't find them challenging nor there isn't anything interesting past them (as fair I can see). I've tried few times but I said to myself "not again".

With warframe and other much longer games it's not easy. I've spent so many hours and I've so many things that's a waste of my time (sunk-cost fallacy). The game was always like this. Sometimes it was little better (beat bosses few times). Sometimes it was little worse (get Empowered blades or opening relics). The game still provided with enough incentive to play (getting plat for new frame, farming with Rent-a-mech in Orphix event etc).

Sadly last updates are not so interesting (RJ, mechs). I'm waiting for Yareli & new Bicycle melee.

1 hour ago, DragonFox16 said:

After thousands of hours of play, there is a belief that you have the right to dictate where the game goes. But you don't.  At least not alone. You're one of many, and with that much playtime and progress, you're part of a minority of players. The majority of players in Warframe haven't seen all the content. The majority of players are faced with a huge, confusing pile of grind. And then here they are complaining that there are catch-up mechanics....

That's someone's product. We don't buy it so we cannot complain.

1 hour ago, DragonFox16 said:

The "fast" players are the minority and they "wear out" one game faster than it is developed. The truth is: One game is not enough for us. :-)

Sure, there will be speedruners but if  it's in not good state then it will be even faster. I'm not speedruner but from Deimos/RJ updates I don't have too much to get. I farmed Xaku, Helminth, Quasus... and that's all. RJ is different game than "old WF" in my opinion so it's not my cup of tea. I have just basic useless RJ. The same goes for Mechs (they are worse than frames but with some gimmick). Infested Kitguns & Arcanes are hard to use (Residual & other arcane) or doesn't work (2nd-ary Vermisplicer).

"Not finished" titles (whenever they are books, games or other media) are like this. They have some ups & downs. I prefer titles that are "finished". They contain much more content in concise way.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Play a game that isn't Warframe? Even if you don't have money, there are many free options on your platform of choice.

First I meant if I want to play WF.

Secondly, I'm doing it. With my limited "income" I can afford some "limited offer" games. I'm not sure about free options that would run on my "low-end" laptop.

18 minutes ago, quxier said:

I mean huge increase in number of runs comparing 4 player squad and solo. You can get all stuffs in probably 5-6 runs, 11 if you are not lucky. Now compare it to solo. You need 44 runs. That's 33 more runs and 300% increase.

All those runs are just for one part. Imagine doing doing runs for 2x rare, 1 uncommon void relics solo. That's 66-132 runs for a single frame/weapon. If that's not ridiculous then I don't know what is.

I know. I did that multiple times now. I farmed Nyx and Valkyr for hours the last 3 weeks and with hours i mean close to 70. I was very unlucky with Meso N11. Nobody seems to farm them like usually unvaults and i had to do them mostly solo. And sometimes it annoyed me. And then i stoped player for a day or two. But most of the time i enjoyed it because i enjoy the game. The game gives you an task and you are completetly free to do that. There are million of other free time activties as an alternative. If you don't like the "ridiculous" task that the game gives you then decide to not do it.

And solo & squad doing the same job. Some mission are even faster in group (e.g. spy).

People's behavior is complex system. There are things like sunk-cost fallacy & Skiner box.

With solo-able "shorter" games decisions are easier. Some time ago I've bought Prince of persia trylogy. I've finished only first one (as fair I remember). I've only completed most of it. I have to beat final bosses from 2nd & 3rd. However I don't find them challenging nor there isn't anything interesting past them (as fair I can see). I've tried few times but I said to myself "not again".

With warframe and other much longer games it's not easy. I've spent so many hours and I've so many things that's a waste of my time (sunk-cost fallacy). The game was always like this. Sometimes it was little better (beat bosses few times). Sometimes it was little worse (get Empowered blades or opening relics). The game still provided with enough incentive to play (getting plat for new frame, farming with Rent-a-mech in Orphix event etc).

Sadly last updates are not so interesting (RJ, mechs). I'm waiting for Yareli & new Bicycle melee.

Maybe you are to young. I am not sure. I played tenthousad hours of World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Eve Online, Diablo 2 and 3, Path of Exile and so on. I am able to detect a game full of RNG and grind when i lay my eyes on it. As you can imagine: I enjoy that kind of games. It is totally ok to say it is not my cup of tea. I, for example, don't like football. It is boring to watch. But i don't watch it then.

So, I still call it hypocrit, when you still spend time on something you don't like.  Do something that you enjoy instead, for the sake of your life. And i still don't mean you personally.

That's someone's product. We don't buy it so we cannot complain.

Of course you have the right to complain. You spend much time with it, maybe pay some money, have an affection for it. But the topic in this thread is, what happens with veterans that played like thousand of hours and the game stalls at some point. There i would say that this is normal. This has nothing todo with not allowed to complain. I know warframe and i could produce a long topic of things i could complain on. But nothing of that has to do with me feeling the game is unappealing, stupid, boring and not worth to play anymore.

With a game as a service as WF it can happen that the game develops in a direction that is not the cup of tea for some player. World of Warcraft is a supreme example for a game that is said to become very casual compared to classic World of Hardcore. This is another topic and of course this can happen. My only point is: After thousand of hours, the problem could be the player. Just an option.

8 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Can i see some examples? I'm always hearing about these awesome games that have less RNG, deeper than Warframe and bug free.... Yet I rarely see examples. 

Not doubting you, but I'm really trying to see what games you guys are comparing Warframe to. 

Well, bug free I don't know and didn't specify, but going on the whole 'fewer options, more choices' criteria I set.

Starting with games more similar to Warframe, Deep Rock Galactic's a good one. Fewer options, no doubt about that, but lots of meaningful choices both in build and in gameplay. Calling to mind just the example I gave about movement, DRG's movement system is less 'good' in that it's less liberating and parkour than Warframe's, but it achieves what it sets out to do, which is to produce a game where movement decisions matter. Enemies have different movement options to you and they do  come at you from multiple angles, and despite the fact they're literally swarms, they even make use of some degree of tactical positioning. It's kind of sad that a game where 90% of enemies are literal space spiders has more co-ordinated enemies than WF that reward positioning and tactical thinking better. It's worth noting that this isn't up to better AI, but rather innate design. Most of the horde mooks are melee and so swarm your position - and since you don't have invincibility/invisibility/delete AI button on demand, you need to move to protect yourself, or make use of what crowd control options you do have. Elite bugs always have their weak spot be their rear end, and they don't spin around like ballerinas so positioning well is rewarded (especially since the horde isn't necessarily going to make it easy to get behind the big bugs).

Another, with respects to the action/RPG mix is Monster Hunter (I'm sticking with Rise since it's the newest, but aspects of this go throughout the series)). Again, fewer options ('only' 14 different weapons with unique playstyles to try) but more choices. Right off, those 14 weapons are all different and offer different playstyles. That's something Warframe does struggle with - I mean, what's the practical difference between playing Vauban and nuking stationary enemies with a laser and Khora and nuking stationary enemies with a whip? Beyond that, though, there's more choices with the 'modding' equivalent. Yeah, to be sure, you got your gimmie meta picks like attack up, crit up, sharpness up etc. but there's some actually interesting choices in there as well. Rapid Morph can open new paths in combat for Charge Blade and Switch Axe. Crit Range Up paired with Magnamalo's Light Bowgun opens up a mid-range shotgun brawler style. Insect Glaive offers Kinsects for players looking for damage over time, ranged/melee mix or a more focused, active playstyle. And that's on top of individual creativity and playstyle within those weapons without the RPG aspects, thanks to the switch skills and the rock-solid combat systems.

Plus, if we branch out from just Action/RPG games, then we start really seeing my point - Devil May Cry offers a vast amount of depth and a huge skill ceiling. Titanfall's another example of a wonderful movement system, as well as how to blend multiple playstyles into one game. Splatoon's got a ton of diversity in playstyles thanks to all its weapons having practical differences to one another and it offers multiple aspects for a weapon or player to be 'good'. Hollow Knight is loaded with depth and subtle nuance to all its mechanics in traversal and combat alike despite its main combat mechanics being 'jump and hit'. Breath of the Wild is legendary for the number of angles you can approach any given encounter from, all of them being valid options and all of them having a reason to exist, and yet it offers the smallest number of items of any Zelda game.

9 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

And I disagree about WF not having meaningful choices. The meta (YouTuber opinions) isn't always right. I find myself discovering effective builds that aren't meta, all the time. I can literally spend an entire play session in the simulacrum testing builds. meta told people that roar was the best subsume ability... It's not. And there are tons of other examples like that in WF. 

This is my point.

Sure, there's tons and tons and tons of different options builds, and variety in the game. But - and answer me this honestly - when you come across some awesome build that makes a ton of use out of a forgotten weapon, is it better than 'liberally apply nuke', or 'liberally apply CC'? Are the circumstance it's really good in also covered by a meta build that covers the rest of the game too? Or is it just 'nuke everything' by a different name, a one-size fits all build that just so happens to not be the most popular?

Because that's my problem. That's why I say the choices Warframe has are not meaningful. Warframe has clever builds and immense amounts of player customization and depth to it moment-to moment combat, but it doesn't reward them.

8 years is already a very old age for a game. I think DE should radically change the next updates and focus more on unpredictability and listen to the community more. When the orphix event came out it was a big news and a while later it was announced that it would come to the railjack corpus and nobody liked this "news". We alerted DE to changes in railjack and even then she went on and managed to actually worsen the experience in railjack for much worse. I think DE never really listened to the community and I see the game sink into the middle of the ocean amidst lost echoes from players like me who scream and warn that these railjack changes are not made. Effort in vain ....

And probably these changes will only be reviewed in 1 year or more ... until then. There is a lack of more care for DE when doing things. The quality dropped a lot. Corpus railjack is sad, unfair, boring, ugly, annoying as hell....

35 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

Maybe you are to young. I am not sure. I played tenthousad hours of World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Eve Online, Diablo 2 and 3, Path of Exile and so on. I am able to detect a game full of RNG and grind when i lay my eyes on it. As you can imagine: I enjoy that kind of games. It is totally ok to say it is not my cup of tea. I, for example, don't like football. It is boring to watch. But i don't watch it then.

I might not be young but I'm not gamer. At least not like other players. When I started playing this game I still could play it with team (DirectX 9 era). In group everything were easier. Earlier part of game were less grindy/rng as well (there are some exceptions). This hooked me.

45 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

So, I still call it hypocrit, when you still spend time on something you don't like.  Do something that you enjoy instead, for the sake of your life. And i still don't mean you personally.

First it's not that I don't like whole game. I avoid stuffs that I don't like (e.g. RJ & mechs). Only when it's "easy" enough and rewards are good enough I will spend time on it.

Secondly doing something you like or hate doesn't mean you are hypocrite. If I said, for example,  "I love Interception" but I hate it it then you could call me hypocrite.

Life is not easy. It's balance of "good" and "bad" things. If I were doing only things I liked then I would be overweight with few years to live.

56 minutes ago, DragonFox16 said:

My only point is: After thousand of hours, the problem could be the player. Just an option.

Sure

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

Life is not easy. It's balance of "good" and "bad" things. If I were doing only things I liked then I would be overweight with few years to live.

True. :-D

All i wanted to say was in terms of the topic. It is more complex to decide if somebody plays a game or not. You are right. It is not black and white.

I just wanted to give my few cents to ppl wo say they are veterans and suddenly the game is stale. Just that: Maybe it is not the game. There is alway another option next to warframe. Or even playing games in general... It is worth to consider that after thousands of hours in one game. Thats all.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

This is my point.

Sure, there's tons and tons and tons of different options builds, and variety in the game. But - and answer me this honestly - when you come across some awesome build that makes a ton of use out of a forgotten weapon, is it better than 'liberally apply nuke', or 'liberally apply CC'? Are the circumstance it's really good in also covered by a meta build that covers the rest of the game too? Or is it just 'nuke everything' by a different name, a one-size fits all build that just so happens to not be the most popular?

Yes! Of course. I appreciate variety.

I guess it comes down to different mindsets when playing Warframe. I have fun in using a variety of items, not just the "best" one. Personally, I find enjoyment in using a frame like Mag for defense as an example. I don't play thinking "man, I could just use Gara for this" I play thinking "man, how can I make Mag even better at this mission". 

That's the difference between me and you. It's about mastery of several items, not just rushing to the end goal. It's as satisfying to me to make my Bratom prime viable in Steel Path as it is to just equip the newest OP weapon.  

14 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I guess it comes down to different mindsets when playing Warframe. I have fun in using a variety of items, not just the "best" one. Personally, I find enjoyment in using a frame like Mag for defense as an example. I don't play thinking "man, I could just use Gara for this" I play thinking "man, how can I make Mag even better at this mission". 

That's the difference between me and you. It's about mastery of several items, not just rushing to the end goal. It's as satisfying to me to make my Bratom prime viable in Steel Path as it is to just equip the newest OP weapon.  

I agree. Most of the time, Meta is not needed.

I have multiple loadouts that are fun to play but only viable in level range to 60. Maybe 80. Sometimes only 40. Which is fine, because 80% of the time i play in this level range. I use 'Meta' builds in places where 'more' is needed. Steel Path Survival, Arbitration, Kuva Survival. Stuff above 1 or 2 hours. 

But the most grind is under level 100 and there works a lot of fun and creative stuff.

Still wonder why players burn out on the game and then don't know what to do and blame the game. Why is this topic even necessary? Isn't it common sense that if you don't like something you move on to something else? Are there really people that bash their heads into this game if they don't enjoy it anymore? I mean that's just masochism at that point.

7 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Still wonder why players burn out on the game and then don't know what to do and blame the game. Why is this topic even necessary? Isn't it common sense that if you don't like something you move on to something else? Are there really people that bash their heads into this game if they don't enjoy it anymore? I mean that's just masochism at that point.

Affection, habit or the lack of experience that such a thing can happen.

I can understand that sometimes it can be hard to accept that something you enjoyed for 2-3 years suddenly isn't fun anymore. And I can also understand that one thought can be that it's because of the game. After all, you yourself haven't changed, right? Yeah...

At this point, however, I do not want to exclude that it could still be due to the game. :-P But no one comes to the conclusion to blame themselves for not liking the change of the game anymore.  😅

22 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

On some level,  I'm the same, except for Limbo in more aggressive missions and playstyles, which is probably why it's taken me a lot longer to, admittedly, burn out (and yes, I am taking at least a soft break to deal with it). It's that experience which has revealed the degree of this to me.

It's just not fun to run around getting two-shot because enemies are getting designed around Inaros's health bar. It's not fun having to guess whether or not the sniper can hit you because their accuracy is more based on range than positioning, or good movement. It's not fun to have the lever-action rifle I like using have a several second killtime on one guy (whilst I'm being shot at) whilst your average, boring meta explosive weapon kills everything that shares a postcode with my target in one shot.

Archived