General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Charm proc'd 3 times but the kuva did not multiply.

GiveMeYourSouls

I have resource booster. Did normal kuva siphon mission which is usually 1200ish kuva with booster. Charm proc'd 3 times while searching for the siphon. I know this for a fact because the timer with tek enhance went back up to 150+ seconds 2 times after the initial proc. I destroyed kuva cloud within charm time limit. Got 2400 kuva. The game behaving as if Charm only proc'd once.

I should have gotten 8k kuva. I dont understand. Charm is already annoying and finicky to use but to have it not count when I actually finally get lucky is beyond infuriating.

1 hour ago, GiveMeYourSouls said:

the timer with tek enhance went back up to 150+ seconds 2 times after the initial proc.

the Timer only shows the Last Charm Proc

the first two have their own Separate Expiration, that the UI simply doesn't have the ability to display separately.

So, when a new Charm Procs and shows a 150 timer, its Not Resetting the hidden timers for the Previous Charms; those will continue to expire on their own even if you can't see their meter's anymore.

So what happened is, your first two Charms expired without notifying you, only the very last one stayed active.

Keep this in mind for future farming if you want to bet on multiple charms, keep a stopwatch or something handy so you can manually track the First Charm's true time even when it gets hidden. Betting on a 3rd appearing before the 1st expires, is not good odds.

Archived