Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Sword Skins

L0rd-GrIm

I have been playing dual swords for a long time and sadly I get bored of the same looks would it be possible for some fashion creators to make us some since we are lacking in dual sword skins, I would try to make some but my artistic imagination is like a 3 year olds :D. It would be dope if we could get some nice dual sword skins that look something like from Ichigo`s Swords at the end of Bleach chapters or some other anime/games/movies.  Thank you for reading this and may you have a great day.

I assume you're talking about TennoGen, which in that case, Dual Sword skins actually can't be created through it. So you'd probably have to wait until TennoCon to see if they are added, since there is usually an Expansion for it every time that puts new items up for use in TG.

1 hour ago, L0rd-GrIm said:

It does Reddy and so does one of the Saryn bundles but I got both of them and those skins are very outdated want something new and we only have 2 Dual Sword skins sadly :/

fair enough, maybe one of the new deluxes come with dual sword skins along with the usual bugs

Why cant  dual sword be creates via tennogen? I am curious

5 hours ago, Scruffel said:

I assume you're talking about TennoGen, which in that case, Dual Sword skins actually can't be created through it. So you'd probably have to wait until TennoCon to see if they are added, since there is usually an Expansion for it every time that puts new items up for use in TG.

5 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

Why cant  dual sword be creates via tennogen? I am curious

Because the files for them are not available for use. Every TennoGen item, including Warframe skins, weapon skins, even Armor have files to download so artists cannot only reference off of them, but also understand how the item is supposed to be made.

Archived