Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instantly powerful lich

Aiyatani

First of all please keep your rude comments to yourself not everyone is at the same skill level or play as much as everyone else. Yes I know any and all level of lich are easy to deal with to some. I on the other hand struggle with a lot of game content still. I got a lich today. I wasn't looking to get one, but it found me. I accepted it not realizing it was going to be INSTANTLY level 55-75.. I thought they all started at a lower level or else I wouldn't have accepted it.. There is no way I can get rid of this thing and no one in game ever answers my help requests(not sure if others can help honestly). They need a way to get rid of them without having to go through the whole parazon thing. Maybe pay them off or something like that I don't know. Gathering materials and things is going to be fun now..

RtCzY4z.jpg

37 minutes ago, Aiyatani said:

INSTANTLY level 55-75.

I'm... Well, if you're having problems with missions of that level, perhaps there's room for improvement on your equipment and/or mods?

Besides, you have to actively choose a Lich Mission to engage in that kind of content, which allows you to still do normal missions and other related content with those nodes. The problem is, the Lich will take its "tax" from the stuff you collect, but its harmless.

You can ignore your lich for now. At 1 level they only control one planet and it's the only planet where they get part of your loot. There are a few methods of getting rid of liches in easy way (Revenant, for example), but liches can be safely ignored.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Besides, you have to actively choose a Lich Mission to engage in that kind of content, which allows you to still do normal missions and other related content with those nodes. The problem is, the Lich will take its "tax" from the stuff you collect, but its harmless.

Not sure if it's based on level but it can take some more important stuffs. It probably hadn't happen for me... but I'm not new player so I get most rare mods & stuffs (so I don't care about those).

To add things about Liches, they don't follow you too much. If you have Lich inside then go away from him/her. When I'm on exterminate/capture and I walk into next room Lich just forgets about me.

19 hours ago, Aiyatani said:

There is no way I can get rid of this thing and no one in game ever answers my help requests(not sure if others can help honestly).

Perhaps you're asking in a way that isn't what's become standard.

Join murmur groups in recruiting. Ignore when a lich shows up, just kill enemies and thralls, that will show up on radar with a special sumbol. This gets you clues you'll need for later. Killed thralls can also drop requiem relics which you'll need.

You can also get requiem relics by running kuva missions. You crack these relics on the highest tier of void fissures. Join radiant requiem relic groups just like you would for other relics so you have a better chance to get the runes and have help.

Since this is your first lich, I'd ignore it while you collect murmurs and runes for now. Yours will possibly show up if you run a mission under the red mist on your nav and pick the lich version, or if you're in someone else's murmur group that's on the same planet yours had red mist on.

Once you've powered up in general and have the tools, then you can see about working on the lich. At that time, if you host murmurs, people will happily come along to get those for their lich and hammer on your lich and help damage it when it shows up.

21 hours ago, Mitaon said:

You can ignore your lich for now. At 1 level they only control one planet and it's the only planet where they get part of your loot. There are a few methods of getting rid of liches in easy way (Revenant, for example), but liches can be safely ignored.

What methods do you mean and Revenant?

I didn't know there was a specific way to ask for help with this. I don't use recruiting that much since I normally get ignored when I do ask in it. I'll try for a murmur group. Maybe I can get someone to host. My internet isn't the greatest which is part of why I don't get/keep groups.

So a summary of the advice here is ignore the thing and collect murmurs and relics right? I can do all this and get my parazon somewhat ready without making the lich more powerful?

45 minutes ago, Aiyatani said:

So a summary of the advice here is ignore the thing and collect murmurs and relics right? I can do all this and get my parazon somewhat ready without making the lich more powerful?

Not to interrupt, but that sounds about right, in your circumstances. As long as you don't try to Parazon the Lich with an incorrect combination of Requiem mods (It's a random order for every Lich), it won't level up :)

That being said, your Lich should only appear in their own territory (Those missions are named after them, basically), as far as I know. So if you work on murmurs outside of that planet, they shouldn't appear.

• In the future, when you do want to get another Lich, I'd recommend getting at least 1-2 of all 8 Requiem mods beforehand, so you can be prepared to deal with whichever mod combination that Lich will need. At least that's what I did, just planning ahead.

• Regarding murmurs, another way to farm them (Once you're more prepared), could be to go after one of their mission nodes in their territory. When the Lich shows up, don't Parazon them yet; They can convert 10 Grineer into even more thralls for more murmurs. Once you defeat a thrall, they kneel on the ground, and they'll stay there even after the Lich leaves (After your Requiem attempt).

You'll also get some amount of murmur progress towards your next to-be-revealed Requiem mod even by failing an attempt, but of course it'll get stronger if that happens.

• After your Lich leaves, it's anger will reset (So it'll be much less likely to show up for some time). But, with all those thralls still there after it had left, you can get a headstart on angering it again by killing the thralls only after the Lich leaves. So it's somewhat like speeding up the process.

I hope it helps!

20 minutes ago, Aiyatani said:

What methods do you mean and Revenant?

Warframe Revenant - his skill Mesmer Skin creates charges that block damage and stun enemies and using Enthrall and Reave makes damaging the lich trivial. It's possible to do liches with any frame though. Valkyr is pretty tanky, so with good weapons, maybe modded to use weaknesses of the lich, it should be easy at this level. 

Adding to what others said I think that liches can also level up when you clear the last node they "control". 

1 hour ago, Aiyatani said:

I didn't know there was a specific way to ask for help with this. I don't use recruiting that much since I normally get ignored when I do ask in it. I'll try for a murmur group. Maybe I can get someone to host. My internet isn't the greatest which is part of why I don't get/keep groups.

Just post LF Murmurs (Looking For Murmurs) in recruit chat and then once you get invited, they're hosting, so you just run with the group until they're done or you've had enough or whatnot. Just run the mission with the group, knock over thralls, 'use' on the thralls that are hunched over, and watch for the rare times a thrall drops a requiem mod.

This video is older, but Tactical Potato goes over how liches work once you have one.

Thank you all for explaining everything so clearly. I'll try your tips and hopefully get rid of this lich and make the next one easier in the future. I completely freaked out when I saw the level on this thing since I didn't completely understand this whole system.

I still need to get Revenant too. I play as Valkyr or Frost prime most of the time.

I completely forgot about Tactical potato I have him on my youtube I should of looked there too. xD

Ash and an energy procing melee like (prisma) obex or (rakta) dark dagger with their respective syndicate mod is all it needs, other than a full collection of parazon mods. 

At 197% duration and ~350 energy your shadows slice and the lich while you have a smoke in the darkness. 

Archived