The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Update 30.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, metvincent said:

I prefer the current change, Gara's glass armor being kept while having Splinter Storm on. So what's your problem with giving people the option instead of forcing them out of it? If you're going to repeat the "opportunities for bugs" thing, please go back and re-read the paragraph above.

You prefer the change but still want the option?

Really? Just go with it and move on. Losing the glass has always been an annoyance. There is no need for them to spend extra time making it a toggle. 

Just now, Leqesai said:

Really? Just go with it and move on. Losing the glass has always been an annoyance. There is no need for them to spend extra time making it a toggle. 

Really. The fact that people got their way and it coincidentally looks better to me on a couple of my fashion frame loadouts doesn't mean to me the others who were happy the way it was now have to suck it up.

Why is that a hard concept to grasp? We have a full submenu under our options for toggable skills on each frame for that very reason. Choice.

Offtopic: I agree with you on not ever using Liches as On-Call companions.

• Like 4

Hey so with the new update I noticed you can make lich select a new weapon in crew command. But it won't take And can't equip any other weapon which seems to me your working on that feature if you are or not I do like the feature of swapping the weapon and the lich just improving the bonus damage of the weapon with its lich powers. 

Also to note kinda hate that on call only works if they are currently equipped as your chosen 3 crew members which makes on call kinda suck please allow that even if they are not equipped if they are marked as on call they can still be used. 

Also when can liches use gunner role or other roles please I want this feature so badly. 

13 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

This is awesome. Mostly because I was anticipating this being the rank 10 unlock.

Honestly I would never use a Kuva Lich as an On-Call crewmate because the one thing that makes them useful (their tankiness) is mitigated by regular crewmates being able to use fully modded weapons. 

You can equip other weapons on liches now but it's a bug and unequips. But I would like liches on crew to be able to use custom weapons. 

7 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Uh, yeah... It's called "empathy". You know, being able to understand that other people might feel differently than you?

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, cittran said:

Try restarting steam. I launched mine just fine and my Steam has been open since before the Warframe update, so you might be missing a steam update

Thanks but i can't update my Steam its already at the latest update

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Vulpaphyla’s infected by Vasca Virus creating an Imprint that cannot be used for breeding.

• Vulpaphyla’s can no longer be infected. 

is the fix that they can't be infected ?

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

Edited by W4RF4M3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, metvincent said:

Can you guys make a survey on the community opinion to see if people like Xaku's attachment dissapearing while using The Vast Untime?

I haven't met anyone who likes their fashion frame dissapearing when using that skill of theirs.

PS: Although I'm glad Gara's armor is no longer being jettisoned out of her body when using Splinter Storm, you really should've made it a toggle for those who didn't want the change.

I really don't like how the Gara change now puts me on a very uncomfortable position. I like Xaku losing attachments during Vast Untime, I like that I can add things to the frame but when I use that power I still see nothing but the skeleton, but now it feels that I have to object any and all kind of options around this matter because if I agree with a toggle my opinion will be wrongly used as if I'm supporting the removal of that "function" (keeping the attachments).

I'm a very big fan of "function affecting visual changes", plus I actually liked the Deluxe Gara Skin without the glass (except the helmet, that looked almost unfinished without the glass, but the body looked nice), but now it feels like we are regressing back to the days where such things didn't exist (around Pre Nova Prime days). I was "shaking hands" with people in favour of a Gara toggle because despite our different tastes, the toggle would please both of us, now I feel forced to be against them rather than "getting along", it just sucks.

• Like 7

1. Whoever was responsible for Gara Prime design has KILLED IT! For me, it's on par with Nyx deluxe and Mirage Prime, i might farm Gara solely for fashion purposes. :)

2.  Are you guys planning on adding wall running again? Would be dope.

3. Thank you so much for increasing syndicate standing cap. A welcome QoL change.

4. Any plans on doing with Revenant the same thing you've done with Limbo and Mirage?

5. And thank you so much for removing AoE effect from Juno Supra guys, those were a menace.

• Fixed Juno Elite Crewman’s Supra shots doing AOE damage. 

Fantastic! This enemy was introduced in the Deadlock Protocol update on June 11th 2020. Why did this take a whole year to get noticed and fixed?

1 minute ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

I really don't like how the Gara change now puts me on a very uncomfortable position. I like Xaku losing attachments during Vast Untime, I like that I can add things to the frame but when I use that power I still see nothing but the skeleton, but now it feels that I have to object any and all kind of options around this matter because if I agree with a toggle my opinion will be wrongly used as if I'm supporting the removal of that "function" (keeping the attachments).

I'm a very big fan of "function affecting visual changes", plus I actually liked the Deluxe Gara Skin without the glass (except the helmet, that looked almost unfinished without the glass, but the body looked nice), but now it feels like we are regressing back to the days where such things didn't exist (around Pre Nova Prime days). I was "shaking hands" with people in favour of a Gara toggle because despite our different tastes, the toggle would please both of us, now I feel forced to be against them rather than "getting along", it just sucks.

Couldn't agree more. I like Gara with no glass while she has her deluxe skin (but not deluxe helmet) on, which is the latest fashionframe I've been sticking to on her. Yet on all other loadouts I stick to tinting the glass black because it's always been kinda troublesome to colour, plus I've had people rightfully complaining they were having a hard time seeing through Mass Vitrify.

Or the most part I sticked to that too because the glass armor tends to clip throughout all attachments/Syandanas. Same thing happens on her deluxe skin to be fair, I just happened to notice a couple attachments picks where the clipping works in her favour and I ended up really liking that. So much so that I'm pretty sure I won't use her prime body and I'll be sticking to this current fashion frame for years to come.

I only got her deluxe skin bundle about a month ago because I truly dislike the helmet and already owned her Zamariu skin. TBH up until I made her Kaleida skin work for me I was on the same boat as you, as in "Keep the glass armor, make it a toggle for those who don't want it". As obnoxious as it is to me to see it clipping everywhere on my other loadouts, I still liked having it because it's the clearest tell I forgot to refresh Splinter Storm whenever that happened.

They really should do a survey on Xaku's attachments IMHO. And in either case they should make it a toggable option too instead of going for the choice that's been talked about the most in the forums. This forced change to Gara's Splinter Storm is just screwing all others who still wanted it but were empathic to other people's opinions and further splitting the community for the pettiest of reasons.

I'm really glad you got my reasoning.

• Like 7

As of the hotfix before this update there is a message in red that constantly keeps popping up on my screen saying "network not responding", which delays doing certain things such as exiting a menu . Also, i am suddenly unable to see anyone i invite to the dojo and vice versa. This has never happened before the last hotfix....please fix urgently as i am unable to trade anything.