Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Update 30.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Syndicates

Speaking of Syndicates, there needs to be a proper intro to the main six Sydincates (Arbiters of Hexis, Suda, Steel Meridian, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence, New Loka). Majority of new players will completely skip past them because they will most likely never explore the Relays to find them. Have the player undergo a "tour" of the Relay upon their first arrival so that they know the other functions of the Relay.

Fixed Juno Elite Crewman’s Supra shots doing AOE damage.

Hopefully that puts a stop to how deadly they are in Corpus Ship tiles.

Edited by Duality52
  • Like 6

This is a nice update but when can liches be gunners and other roles? I would assume since liches used to be defender role that if they do have competency points defender role states are default maxed out and the 5 points for allocating can go toward another role. 

Edited by Stalker_says_hello
  • Like 1

• Nikana Zaw skins are still bugged to clip out of proper positioning(appears (for now) to be fixed...)
  • Umbra is still bugged to force the player to teleport to him instead of vice versa upon transference
  • The player still suffers all damage, procs, and energy drain that Umbra takes
  • Umbra's Sentience is still forcibly deployed upon transference; in contrast, every other "minion" ability is fine because they don't take away the player's control
    • (we use operators in a lot more content now, which, with Umbra being deployed regardless of the player's will, is why Umbra's Sentience should be removed)
    • (at the very least, have Umbra's Sentience be a toggle like the prime details toggle under Appearance in our Arsenal)
  • Melee weapons lose the benefits of Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus, whenever Exalted melee weapons' combo tier goes down by 1x, be it either through combo duration or heavy attack
  • Exalted melee weapons also lose the benefits of the Gladiator set bonus via the above reason
  • Exalted melee weapons' blocking animation still breaks after using your melee weapon

~~~

• Please revert the matchmaking change that came with the most recent mainline update for railjack(before today's). I might just be imagining that whenever I used to start a railjack mission from literally physically within my own railjack, I was able to host the session and take my own ship(which just makes sense). Now, it's a gamble on whether I'll even be able to take my own ship even when I'm standing inside it.
  • Eximus units that have invisible effects(e.g. Venomous's toxin, Energy Drain's range, Arctic's slow, etc.) NEED to get the corpus scrambus treatment, and have their effects be visible when affecting players, so that we know how/where to avoid or deal with them.
Edited by Yunjuwo
  • Like 7

Thanks for the news

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Daily Standing cap you get before including Mastery, slightly reduced the amount you get from Mastery. All players before MR 30 will have a higher Daily Standing cap than they used to, while players at MR 30 will have the same cap as before.

• In addition to giving more room for Tenno to get to that final rank with their Syndicates, this will ultimately help reduce the time new players spend ranking up with their chosen Syndicates. Previously, if you were Mastery Rank 10, you would have a daily Standing cap of 16,000. Now, with the changes we’ve made, your daily Standing cap for MR 10 is 21,000.

Does this mean that ranks past MR30 also get way less cap increase? It was 1k, then got changed to 750 and now I suspect around 500? :(

EDIT: and I see kuva weapons weren't included, :( x2

Edited by HunterDigi
  • Like 2

Suggestion of further changes:
- shorten the mold making time to 12 hours;
- collecting toroids is pure coincidence and it is annoying, please simplify it or add a greater chance of collecting them.
- it's still hard to complete missions in space despite the fortune of the crew

• Like 3

PLUS! As an added Gara QoL change, her glass armor no longer disappears during Splinter Storm!

You have requested many times (many, many, times) to have a UI toggle that will give you control over whether Gara's glass armor parts will "shatter" while using Splinter Storm. You want to use this power all the time, but it makes your warframe look so much less... shiny when you do.

Given how persistent and unified this feedback is, we've decided to simply make this power not remove her armor plates while it is active. Adding a toggle adds significantly more complexity to the code and significantly more chances for things to break than just not having the effect at all.

We hope this change will be appealing to everybody living on the cutting edge of Gara fashion.

Cool, can I have the glass shattering back? Just because I agree with the toggle that doesn't mean I agree with removing it outright.

In all seriousness, this is a bad precedent. Should I not submit feedback because "it's too complicated" and it will end up with content being removed instead of being improved?

Update is mostly fine, but my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Like 25

PLUS! As an added Gara QoL change, her glass armor no longer disappears during Splinter Storm!

You have requested many times (many, many, times) to have a UI toggle that will give you control over whether Gara's glass armor parts will "shatter" while using Splinter Storm. You want to use this power all the time, but it makes your warframe look so much less... shiny when you do.

Given how persistent and unified this feedback is, we've decided to simply make this power not remove her armor plates while it is active. Adding a toggle adds significantly more complexity to the code and significantly more chances for things to break than just not having the effect at all.

We hope this change will be appealing to everybody living on the cutting edge of Gara fashion.

Great... But what about Rhino's Iron Skin?

• Like 7

Still no fix for the Arbitration drones bug with Sevagoth where Resurgence Burden picked up by the Exalted Shadow are staying active, even when all allies are revived, while the health debuff is permanently applied to Sevagoth when reunited with his Shadow.

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 3

Honestly, I think when a lot of us say we wanted a toggle for her armor, we meant we wanted to be able to see (while in the loadout menu) what our frame was going to look like while splinter storming (kindof like nidus's thingy). Please either bring back the armor exploding off of Gara, or make it a toggle. Too complex really isn't a good excuse for you guys.

• Like 10

Ambitious, despatching all these fixes in one go along with a new Prime Access. Let's see how it plays out.

Thanks for taking on board our feedback and bug reports - great to see the sepfahn holster issues being worked on.

• Like 1