Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Update 30.3.0

[DE]Rebecca

Whelp, Gara is without a doubt one of my most favorite warframes, so I was pretty hype for this release.  Unfortunately, I appear to be part of the minority that actually liked that her appearance changed when casting splinter storm.  RIP.  Sad.

• Like 6

"We’ve been working on this improved graphical mode for quite a while! It’s been available  to PC players since last year, and deferred rendering is now the standard for our current-gen console players. At this point we don’t have any reservations in encouraging everybody to try this mode. "

Then why the Enable Blur Reflextions options is disabled? With this option not active ever from the beta stage of Advanced engine, all metallic reflections looks very ugly and pixelated. Worst than on classic engine, even on orbiter floor or Railjack floor and on many other places with old tileset like Void.

1. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

2.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

3.wisp "walking" sound not working

4. gauss feet are bug

5.nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

7.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

8. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after, THIS IS A SCAM

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

nidus Phryke now has this crap dirt all over

Spoiler

2020-09-16-00-14-01.png

close up

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27.png

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27-02.png

9. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this trash anymore

10.your FAKE promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

Edited by technozorro
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed getting stuck in a Glaive throwing loop when using a Glaive that's modded for high Attack Speed.

Can you also fix polearms at high attack speed? They've been broken for more than a year and a half now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

the newest Prime gear

It seems that starting from previous(or more further back?) prime access, the weapons are more terrible than the vanilla version, as seen from many tenno feedback. Mainly because of the extreme low riven dispo. So if this is going to be a trend, will the prime access sales gradually go down? Will be interesting to see a graph of this in devstream.

Given how persistent and unified this feedback is, we've decided to simply make this power not remove her armor plates while it is active. Adding a toggle adds significantly more complexity to the code and significantly more chances for things to break than just not having the effect at all.

Nice to see you took the lazy way out.

We hope this change will be appealing to everybody living on the cutting edge of Gara fashion.

It isn't...

• Like 5

Hey I really liked that Gara's armor disappears when she's got her abilities up and played her pretty frequently, I'm actually kind of upset that you made this change and wish you'd either change it back or make it a toggle. 

• Like 8

On 2021-05-25 at 7:21 PM, Merrcenary said:

why not 30 already? just renme warframe into casualframe

old players always get the short end of the stick what did  you expect. 

On 2021-05-26 at 7:32 AM, Metalikka said:

Where is Frost rework?Travolta GIF by memecandy

if you think he needs a rework play him again and understand how he works not ask for a rework, he is not supposed to nuke ESO tho as a headsup

On 2021-05-25 at 7:07 PM, Stalker_says_hello said:

This is a nice update but when can liches be gunners and other roles? I would assume since liches used to be defender role that if they do have competency points defender role states are default maxed out and the 5 points for allocating can go toward another role. 

YES PLEASE!

When will liches get railjack training?

When will liches talk on my ship instead of just walking around?

I feel it's unfair to have "the boss vs the boss as a playable character" here when they are supposed to be my personal nemesis...Just let them have that level 5 defender and let me spend 5 competency points on something to make them my true crewmates, just as I wanted it. It would make Lich conversion so much more worth it. Would love to bond with a powerhouse that broke my spine back in the day haha. 

On 2021-05-25 at 9:56 PM, Joezone619 said:

DE should not be focusing on new players, 1 week in and your pretty much almost a veteran.

someone watched too much GHS. You  are not a veteran after 1 week and not after one year. Knowledge determines whether you are a veteran not when you started the game.

On 2021-05-25 at 10:33 PM, OverlordNuggets said:

edited cause typo? your comment was "." ! (I only kid, your feedback is interesting)

mind elaborating on  ,,interesting'' as I dont know what you are trying to say exactly 

Il y a 21 heures, Corvid a dit :

As others have pointed out, the reason why the feedback was "persistent and unified" was because those who liked the way it worked before had no reason to speak out on the matter, especially when what was being asked for was a toggle that would not effect them (outside of potentially a single trip to whatever menu the toggle would be housed in, depending on what it defaults to). Forcing the opposite just means you've changed which group of players is unhappy, rather than giving everyone what they want.

If adding a toggle is really that much of an issue, why not make the permanent glass an auxiliary cosmetic option (so her Auxiliary menu would have options for permanent glass for whatever mesh she's using, the deluxe skin's glass wings, and both together)? Slightly hacky as solutions go, but less likely to cause breakage.

I completely support this.

• Like 8

it is amazing that we are the far future where laser weapons and ships traveling through the planets were invented, but we still have to meet Ticker in person to manage the crew contracts instead of having a a contract option in the communication tab or at least in the railjack platform in the orbiter to do that. it is funny because humanity right now do contracts via the internet, maybe we lost this ability in the far far future 😜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FSK41 said:

if you think he needs a rework play him again and understand how he works not ask for a rework, he is not supposed to nuke ESO tho as a headsup

If you think he doesn't need a rework play him again and understand how he works not not ask for a rework, his globe is not supposed to break under 10 seconds facing enemies above lvl 100 with 250% power strength tho as a headsup. 

Edited by Metalikka

On 2021-05-25 at 7:56 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

You have requested many times (many, many, times) to have a UI toggle that will give you control over whether Gara's glass armor parts will "shatter" while using Splinter Storm. You want to use this power all the time, but it makes your warframe look so much less... shiny when you do.

can we toggle it or what's going on?

• Like 4

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Metalikka:

If you think he doesn't need a rework play him again and understand how he works not not ask for a rework, his globe is not supposed to break under 10 seconds facing enemies above lvl 100 with 250% power strength tho as a headsup. 

the fact you use 250% strength for a globe build alone shows me you dont understand how to use him