Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken war parts, are they farmable in Orphix missions considerating Conculyst/Aerolyst presence?

DarkAgesXXIX

Question

Hi communities. Big question, the main is in the title,
considerating the presence of Conculyst and Aerolyst in Orphix missions, so do they have the probability to drop Broken war parts in view to farm it?

Conculyst/Aerolyst
Broken War Hilt 0.50%
Broken War Blade 0.50%
The wiki says nothing, for the moment, about this... except for Summulyst and Ortholyst.
And the approximative informations in the wiki therefore leaves me quite perplexed to ask the community directly

So, instead of something like 300 and more retrys 🥶 of lua mission, this would be particulary good for Orphix missions generally unpopular.🧐

nota-bene : Why this question? Is beacause I never had the broken war when I finished the quest the "second dream" few years ago (90% sure I dont have trash it by error, I only recently learned that I'm supposed to have it for quite a while), and this can be anyway a good farm

Regards. GL HF
DkA29

14 answers to this question

@Archaeopelta ghaaaa.😨😪
Thanks for your answer. If you are right, this is deliriously stupid to remove these drops in Orphix 🤢😵.

il y a 8 minutes, Archaeopelta a dit :

No, they do not drop Broken War parts during Orphix missions. You only get the chance to get those parts from Sentients killed during Lua missions when they spawn.

il y a 56 minutes, RazerXPrime a dit :

Banging your head into the wall 300 times is probably more enjoyable.

Are you sure you didn't use it to construct the War sword? Everyone gets the broken war as part of the main story. The only way you can lose it is if you turned it into the War.

@RazerXPrimeOMG you are not far from being right. 👈 👍
After the update I checked the depths of my profile where I never go ... and surprise...
Apparently I got it my profile shows broken war acquired, level 29, and no War acquired, but it's been a long time I dont remember to have trash it, or even used it, I already trashed some boring stuff before maximize it when I started my warframe account around 2015 I remember of that, but not the broken war... maybe a false manipulation, (we were two/three to play sometimes at the beginning.)
If so, trash a broken war at level 29 I certainly won the title of the dumbest tenno in the known universe. 😨🤪🤡 if is a false manipulation bravo (for me or the dude) 🤘 (lesson of the day maybe : never let your friends playing your PC game?).

>Anyway for conclude, It is nevertheless highly regrettable not to be able to farm it in Orphix. ...at least as foolish/sensless as trash it away at level 29.

ADDED JUST NOW :
OH! Simaris gives the parts!
WOOOONDERFUUUUL!!

23 minutes ago, DarkAgesXXIX said:

@RazerXPrimeOMG you are not far from being right. 👈 👍
After the update I checked the depths of my profile where I never go ... and surprise...
Apparently I got it my profile shows broken war acquired, level 29, and no War acquired, but it's been a long time I dont remember to have trash it, or even used it, I already trashed some boring stuff before maximize it when I started my warframe account around 2015 I remember of that, but not the broken war... maybe a false manipulation, (we were two/three to play sometimes at the beginning.)
If so, trash a broken war at level 29 I certainly won the title of the dumbest tenno in the known universe. 😨🤪🤡 if is a false manipulation bravo (for me or the dude) 🤘 (lesson of the day maybe : never let your friends playing your PC game?).

>Anyway for conclude, It is nevertheless highly regrettable not to be able to farm it in Orphix. ...at least as foolish/sensless as trash it away at level 29.

ADDED JUST NOW :
OH! Simaris gives the parts!
WOOOONDERFUUUUL!!

I don't think you can sell the broken war and war swords. Right? Not tradable, not sellable. If you don't have the War then I wonder what happened to your broken war.

il y a 10 minutes, RazerXPrime a dit :

I don't think you can sell the broken war and war swords. Right? Not tradable, not sellable. If you don't have the War then I wonder what happened to your broken war.

If you are right this proves that my brain is maybe not yet completely dysfunctional lol but the War blueprint is trashable.
Thanks for your answers 👍.

Le 26/05/2021 à 15:57, TheArcSet a dit :

I got most of my parts in Jupiter; there's a few chances every Ropobolist fight and one every lab, if you can hit them quickly.

Otherwise, I'd probably farm sentient anomaly's and parallel it with shards.

👍

You are given a whole broken war,  so I dont think it would be at Cephalon Simaris and if it was it would be in blueprint form which sucks lol.   

Yeah I have gotten pieces from Ropa fight to...   

It took me 4 years to get a 2nd broken war lol.    

Its not worth spazzing out about performance wise.   All melee's can be monsters.  

On 2021-05-29 at 11:28 PM, fo3nixz said:

Err u don't need to , if u ever had broken war before, simaris is offering now the war hilt and blade for 50k standing each

Can confirm this. Was missing a blade and was looking on the Wiki for drop rates and saw in the notes they added this in the last patch.

Went to Simaris and there they were, in his shop. 

Archived