Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAYSTATION: Gara Prime

PLAYSTATION: Gara Prime

GARA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

3bf41dae38eac045e4b024eeaab1ea72.jpg

GARA PRIME
Continue the legend of the glass-armored warrior Gara. Dominate the battlefield with the power and purity of crystal.

ASTILLA PRIME
Loose explosive glass slugs that tear through enemies with Gara’s signature shotgun. Presented here in its spectacular Prime form.

VOLNUS PRIME
The glorious original Orokin casting of Gara’s signature glass hammer. Deceptively light and swift, while remaining lethally effective.

867969f17a8ad43d167dd24ae51b3a54.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Gara Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market!

7b70fcdd03831a4221992a2824df0756.jpg

Wukong Prime, Zhuge Prime, and Ninkondi Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Perrin Sequence Sacrifice of Wukong Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence Sacrifice of Ninkondi Prime Handle with Baza Prime Stock.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Zhuge Prime String with Pangolin Prime Handle.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1265139-may-2021-riven-disposition-updates/ 

PLUS! As an added Gara QoL change, her glass armor no longer disappears during Splinter Storm!
You have requested many times (many, many, times) to have a UI toggle that will give you control over whether Gara's glass armor parts will "shatter" while using Splinter Storm. You want to use this power all the time, but it makes your Warframe look so much less... shiny when you do.

Given how persistent and unified this feedback is, we've decided to simply make this power not remove her armor plates while it is active. Adding a toggle adds significantly more complexity to the code and significantly more chances for things to break than just not having the effect at all.

We hope this change will be appealing to everybody living on the cutting edge of Gara fashion.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Necramech in the first stage of the Heart of Deimos Quest appearing in the wrong position.
    • This also fixes enemy spawn issues in this stage.
  • Fixed issue in the 'Search for Father' stage in the Heart of Deimos Quest where the mission would not progress if you were on K-Drive before the objective appeared and got off before reaching the Necramech. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning in Volatile missions (after mission complete) when you had previously run an Exterminate or Sentient Anomaly mission and travelled directly to the next Volatile mission. 
  • Fixed Glyphs with backgrounds appearing low res and having transparency issues.

hace 5 minutos, (PSN)MrVersatal dijo:

Purchased PA but only ephemera and plat showed up. No frame, weapons, or anything else. Halp

I think youve purchased the other pack 

With the boosters ephemera and cat armor 

The weapons and the frame is a diferent pack 

Any word on matchmaking issue, ever since the new tennogen round ive been experiencing this issue were it kicks me out of squads for no reason after getting invited to 1 or before a mission starts (I put in a ticket also)  not even changing the network port or UDP fixs the issue, my connection been fine before until now

3 hours ago, (PSN)mostafahani7123 said:

Is the udp proplem fixed

2 hours ago, (PSN)Jet_JLA said:

Any word on matchmaking issue, ever since the new tennogen round ive been experiencing this issue were it kicks me out of squads for no reason after getting invited to 1 or before a mission starts (I put in a ticket also)  not even changing the network port or UDP fixs the issue, my connection been fine before until now

2 hours ago, (PSN)O-K-Y-A said:

I am so excited to collect all her parts ALONE!! (Because of the UDP PORT BUG)!!! 

2 hours ago, (PSN)sergant-hd said:

Still no fix for the udp? not cool

Could you guys give me more information on this? Are you getting an error when attempting to invite/join squads? Thank you!

Feedback specifically on the Catena Prime Ephemera - I think it's a neat idea, but is there any way that we could potentially lessen the effects of the Ephemera on the Warframe itself? I really like the Crystals orbiting around, but the body glass effect is a turn off for me personally - if there could be a change to where, perhaps a second Ephemera like what was done with the Gigelor/Gigelorum Prime Syandana, but where the Ephemera only spawns the glass in the "Caten Prime Ephemera", or a change where if you set perhaps the secondary color to black, it removes or strongly mitigates the body effect, similarly to how the Ki Teer Ephemera or Vengeful Chill Ephemera work.

As soon as we enter the game we get this notification (please ensure that your firewall permits udp ports 4950 and 4955) and because of it we can't invite or play or trade with other players and there is a playstation bug report topic on it.  

(we tried everything port forwarding, VPN, Change network UDP from gameplay settings and even deleted the game and install it again and the bug is not fixed) 

I live with a roommate. I logged in to my ps5 first then his ps4 and got no error code what so ever. I had him join my squad and no issues. We did a mission on public to test it. I am with Comcast business with gigabit. I use to have that message pop up some times. I rebooted the router and it fixed it. I have been in relays today earlier to test out the new prime stuff with no issues. I will report back if anything changes but I doubt it will. It might be on your end. If the forum blows up then that is a different story. I have my own equipment for my internet. It could possibly be a isp issue as well which is out of any ones control. Hopefully you get it figured out soon tenno. 

I checked with other tenno in game and some people were having issues. So it's happening to some people. I am just glad it hasn't bothered me yet. 

Archived