Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLAYSTATION: Gara Prime

6 hours ago, (PSN)H3llraiz3r_10-25 said:

Thank you. Now Wisp and/or Nidus turn to be prime or umbral.

Pretty sure they scrapped nidus becoming a prime as his release date is before octavia and gara... So if they keep with the usual and release primes in order of the base versions release then, Harrow and garuda are next up for prime.... Wisps a long time away haha especially as there's like 8 or so frames that came before her in the current order. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PLUS! As an added Gara QoL change, her glass armor no longer disappears during Splinter Storm!
You have requested many times (many, many, times) to have a UI toggle that will give you control over whether Gara's glass armor parts will "shatter" while using Splinter Storm. You want to use this power all the time, but it makes your Warframe look so much less... shiny when you do.

While I do appreciate there's plenty who asked for this, that feedback is heavily bias. There's plenty who did't want this change, and we were never given the opportunity to provide this feedback. 

While we'll simply have to accept this change, I think it would be very useful in future to seek an unbias view before making irreversible changes.

On 2021-05-25 at 10:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you guys give me more information on this? Are you getting an error when attempting to invite/join squads? Thank you!

when you start the game it says please ensure your firewall premits udp ports 4950&4955 you cannot join other peoples squads when you invite them it either says cannot send invitation or when it sends it says host not found you cannot see other people (went to cetus foruna etc.) you're the only one there if you go to dojo even if there are people there you're still alone this happened right after i downloaded the update can still access chat fine think thats all thanks!

15 hours ago, (PSN)sergant-hd said:

when you start the game it says please ensure your firewall premits udp ports 4950&4955 you cannot join other peoples squads when you invite them it either says cannot send invitation or when it sends it says host not found you cannot see other people (went to cetus foruna etc.) you're the only one there if you go to dojo even if there are people there you're still alone this happened right after i downloaded the update can still access chat fine think thats all thanks!

Also when you go to communications it says all of your friends are offline even if you see them online in chat you also appear offline to everyone even if you're on

12 hours ago, (PSN)sergant-hd said:

That's a network issue that happens on playstation when your equipment acts up. It's a combination of your internet service provider and warframes server being picky with your network settings. Xbox dosent have that issue due to the way Xbox live runs. If you click on that error there should be a page that pops up on ps4 that shows you a page from DE. Sadly it's not something that DE has control of since like I said your networking equipment isn't properly communicating with there servers. If you're renting your equipment from your isp try getting your own equipment and setting it up yourself. It's pretty easy to do so. The error normally happens when 2 people are using the same internet connection but it can happen if your the only person with a console as well. The update didn't cause the issue cause clearly the in game population is fine. If it was the update then I would have the issue even with my top tier equipment. If you decide to upgrade your equipment make sure it can handle the speed you have with your isp. Net gear has some great modems and I like Asus routers. Even with a cheaper modem and router you should be fine as long as it can handle the right speeds. I had this issue myself a while back and I reconfigured my equipment to run a certain way while playing warframe. You have to decide if upgrading your equipment for warframe alone is worth it. But at least I gave you some more info to help you be informed. Hopefully you're up and running again soon tenno. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)Catdog_8-16-2017 said:

That's a network issue that happens on playstation when your equipment acts up. It's a combination of your internet service provider and warframes server being picky with your network settings. Xbox dosent have that issue due to the way Xbox live runs. If you click on that error there should be a page that pops up on ps4 that shows you a page from DE. Sadly it's not something that DE has control of since like I said your networking equipment isn't properly communicating with there servers. If you're renting your equipment from your isp try getting your own equipment and setting it up yourself. It's pretty easy to do so. The error normally happens when 2 people are using the same internet connection but it can happen if your the only person with a console as well. The update didn't cause the issue cause clearly the in game population is fine. If it was the update then I would have the issue even with my top tier equipment. If you decide to upgrade your equipment make sure it can handle the speed you have with your isp. Net gear has some great modems and I like Asus routers. Even with a cheaper modem and router you should be fine as long as it can handle the right speeds. I had this issue myself a while back and I reconfigured my equipment to run a certain way while playing warframe. You have to decide if upgrading your equipment for warframe alone is worth it. But at least I gave you some more info to help you be informed. Hopefully you're up and running again soon tenno. 

pretty sure it happened right after the update considering i have been playing for almost 3 years and never encountered this until now also i traded with someone literal seconds before the update other than that im a try n do what you said thanks!

5 hours ago, (PSN)Catdog_8-16-2017 said:

Alright let's use some logic here: I have a few friends, and have met random people on both US and EU Region, who are encountering this issue, they have been able to play with others before the update (the update around 13th of May) and after the update, which is the only change that has been made, they haven't been able to play with other people - so there's only thing that has caused this.

To summarize:

Multiple people, around the globe, having the same issue, after the same update, none of them have changed anything beyond updating the game. And the game has worked before, otherwise they wouldn't even know to complain about it.

Also, something to note: All of these people can play the game alone, have their progression saved and use the in-game chat (Region, Recruiting, Trading, Relay channels and DM to individual players)

Sure, this might be and probably is a networking hardware compatibility issue (much like websites not working properly on some internet browsers), but the game has worked before the update for these people. It takes two to tango, especially when we are talking about compatibility i.e the networking equipment not being compatible with the new update.

Anyway, DE can fix this, they have control of this. I'm sure they'll fix it, they just need to hear about it and the more people bring it up, the more pressing issue it'll become. Some of the people I know have just waited it to be fixed, hoping that with the Gara Prime release update it'll be fixed. Some people don't even know there is an online forum to post these issues.

19 hours ago, (PSN)Catdog_8-16-2017 said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, (PSN)sergant-hd said:

pretty sure it happened right after the update considering i have been playing for almost 3 years and never encountered this until now also i traded with someone literal seconds before the update other than that im a try n do what you said thanks!

Might it be possibly related to the below if you are in these regions? 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the change to Gara's glass armor not breaking.  Seriously, I love it.  

--------

I love gara to death, she should easily hit my top 6 most used frames.  I do have a few tweaks/suggestions for her tho.

1st. Let us gain damage on splinter if we smash her walls from the INSIDE.   Having to jump outside your invisible wall and turn around and smash it is completely unnecessary.   

2nd.  Implosion vs explosion.   This is greedy but breaking her walls should damage/kill enemies INSIDE the wall to.  The enemies you glass over.   Currently her wall shatters OUTWARD which is great...  But what if Gara could smash her walls and make them shatter INWARD.   All the glass shards could fly to the center were gara is (buffing her splinterstorm) and then....the glass shards could keep going and deal damage at the same range they go past the wall now...

I REALLY dont want this to be an Inward or Outward choise....  but......   What if Gara could control which direction her wall shatters when she uses Lash???   Tap = outward,   Hold = inward??   Outward works exactly like it does now in terms of Splinter damage buff.    If you smash her wall inward(from the inside) maybe you get a bigger damage bonus to splinter???     Would definately be interesting tactically.  

3rd.  Super greedy ask.... but like +5-10 seconds added on to base duration of splinter.    AND/OR.   We need some over the top in your face UI indicators when buffs are about to expire (on all frames).    I hate to admit it but I am pretty amateur at refreshing splinter with mass vit.   I can stack several in a row but I usually drop the buf completely more times than I want lol.  

Archived