How powerful is lotus?

Natah or the Lotus for no one consider of her power or how powerful is she is but no one realized she has the power to turn off the warframe's power by looking at the sentient pulses.  At the same time by viewing it, the sentient are much stronger then the warframe more it meets to the eye.  So imagine this, if someone get hold of the lotus like the one right now for do you think how powerful over the ages what the lotus could of done?  She was able surge infinite energy for the frame or able take Infected Alad V's project about that ring that control the warframe, she could of research bio-fusion making orokin fuse with sentient, she could done massive research as let the system go chaos as she could of research enslaving human race to be sentient race (imaging the grineer, the corpus, infested and orokin were or become sentient).  Yet she did nothing over that past years, she could of left us in the cyropod or in that stone (new tutorial took us different direction).

So what your thought about lotus how powerful do you think?

• Like 1

My guess from the new war cinematics and the duviri trailer is that spacemom has dome way to cripple us or control us.

There's something off sbout ballas and era.

Perhaps the duviri paradox will be the key to let us break free of spacemoms trump card and win against the sentients.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Probably not as strong as an Eidolon/ Erra, Ropalolyst but stronger than the average sentient unit

I dont think the concern should be how physically strong she is.  The cinematics seem to imply she has some sorta special ability to control and cripple us.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

I dont think the concern should be how physically strong she is.  The cinematics seem to imply she has some sorta special ability to control abd cripple us.

I'm not specifically talking about brute strength. Mimics are one of the weakest Sentients so far and until we know exactly what her special power is she's just acting like a stronger version of the average mimic.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

next you know lotus nuke you XD.

Probably I wish they could continue the story but doesn't look like it will happen in a while

• Like 1

in terms of her true Sentient Power, she seems to be up there with the big boys like Hunhow and Erra. moving a moon is not easy I imagine.

in terms of fighting strength though, I have no doubts that a Tenno could rinse her in one on one combat, especially now we have Umbral mods, and weapons like Paracesis. I have a feeling though that her fight (assuming there is one) will probably be like Nihil's and will focus on one of warframe's other mechanics rather than being a straight up DPS-fest. 

• Like 1

I think when we go to fight her to save cetus. She'll activate some sort of special power and cripple us or mind control us.

This will force us to run away and lead to the duviri paradox. Which seems to imply stuff like. Time travel, paradox realities, the multiverse theory etc.

After we get a lore dump and some sort of powerup to counter her trump card. We'll go back in time and beat her, era, and whatever the hell balas is now.

I suspect the only way we're going to see an expression of her 'real' power would be in a grand 'redemption =  death' cutscene where she shakes off the mind control DE are very subtle about and curbstomps Ballas or Erra for a bit... and then dies because come on, the Tension's already rock bottom with how OP we are. Plus she's a mentor and parent figure.

I would be genuinely shocked if we don't at least get a Lotus boss fight, though. 

In a direct fight? She's a Mimic, and those are on the lower end of Sentient troopers. We would kick her up one side of the Void and down the other. Spies rely on subterfuge to do their damage, otherwise they would be called commandos

Warframe sits in awkward position where strength are not measured like in animes. Things are just capable of doing things because they're trained and equipped to do it. 

Y'all remember the umbra quest? A quest where we're all hyped for the best og sentient killer frame, but the moment when we actually got him he was unmodded and barely do damage to the stupid sentients. I died twice in that quest.

If DE care about canon power level, sentients in that quest should just all have 1 hp, or do something like in tutorial where we 1 hit every enemies, so we all can feel all powerful with umbra.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Seeing how easily she got overpowered by Erra and Ballas I would say she's not very strong.

Might be a bit powerful for a warframe but that's it.

Theres something off with ballas and era. Lotus seems confused like she's being controlled and even says she knows era died.

I don't think era is real and ballas is somehow a puppet master.

One things for sure. Lotus has some kind of ability to cripple us.  Which will probably be important.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2

She can't be too strong, or it won't be possible for solo players to defeat her at the end of the New War storyline.

My question is will she drop good loot?

• Like 1