Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How powerful is lotus?

ChaoticEdge

16 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

She can't be too strong, or it won't be possible for solo players to defeat her at the end of the New War storyline.

My question is will she drop good loot?

She'll probably be more akin to the grinneer queen.  After we go through a story quest to unlock super saiyen tenno mode aka the duviri paradox. She won't be able to use her mom powers on us.

So we'll beat her and have a choice to make and beat era and ballas.

Kill spacemom, imprison, or welcome her back.

The whole new war chains and duviri paradox trailers hint at certain things.

ironicly she had more power before she left us as we the unstoppable tenno hoard did survival missions that led to thousands of enimys dead just coz the lotus said we need to cause a distraction we stole data from vaults coz the lotus said so we defended some random person in a cryopod that we most likely never will see again why?........coz the lotus said to do so she had so much power befoer she left as we did what she said no matter where it sent us oh kill this corprus boss on phobis .......why? what did he actuly do to become an issue? his name is the sargent and because the lotus said we need to eliminate the V.I.P the tenno killed him

she had the power of commanding the tenno we were so conditioned to follow orders without question when she left ordis made a simulated version (purple lotus) to tell us what to do in missions otherwise what would happen to us that the one that was in charge and told us what to do had left us 

Il y a 11 heures, lowgrav a dit :

she had the power of commanding the tenno we were so conditioned to follow orders without question when she left ordis made a simulated version (purple lotus) to tell us what to do in missions otherwise what would happen to us that the one that was in charge and told us what to do had left us 

Pretty sure the reason why ordis is simulating her was because she disappeared and Ordis decided to synthetize her in order to make us forget her absence but it could be my head canon on this one.

The lotus was basically the one "protecting us" we're now dealing with the different factions in a different way.

As for how powerful she is ? I don't think it matters. She's been in our rank for so long she knows everything about our fighting style, our ships, our structures, our factions basically everything. 

Just based on that she should win. She won't because videogame but i think she definitely would destroy us if we forget the VG part.

On 2021-05-29 at 4:29 PM, AkyFenrir said:

Pretty sure the reason why ordis is simulating her was because she disappeared and Ordis decided to synthetize her in order to make us forget her absence but it could be my head canon on this one.

The lotus was basically the one "protecting us" we're now dealing with the different factions in a different way.

As for how powerful she is ? I don't think it matters. She's been in our rank for so long she knows everything about our fighting style, our ships, our structures, our factions basically everything. 

Just based on that she should win. She won't because videogame but i think she definitely would destroy us if we forget the VG part.

Hence why the duviri paradox seems to imply a few things. Things that will allow us to turn the tables on spacemom.

On 2021-05-25 at 7:03 PM, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

I think when we go to fight her to save cetus. She'll activate some sort of special power and cripple us or mind control us.

This will force us to run away and lead to the duviri paradox. Which seems to imply stuff like. Time travel, paradox realities, the multiverse theory etc.

After we get a lore dump and some sort of powerup to counter her trump card. We'll go back in time and beat her, era, and whatever the hell balas is now.

I don't see DE doing anything complicated like that, besides, Story elements like that can make a terrible story if the writers arent paying attention or make an attempt for it to make sense. Mild time travel or something like it I can see, but multiversal stuff and other realities, I seriously doubt they're going that direction.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

She's super STRONK while making massive STONKS from the credit business and her army of consigned pets.

Beware!

Notice she helps the corpus make the amalgams well under disguise.

How much you wanna bet she'll flip a switch when the sentinels take cetus and the almalgams will turn on everyone.

Its terminator all over. Skynet has become self aware.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

I don't see DE doing anything complicated like that, besides, Story elements like that can make a terrible story if the writers arent paying attention or make an attempt for it to make sense. Mild time travel or something like it I can see, but multiversal stuff and other realities, I seriously doubt they're going that direction.

We'll see. Based off all the lore so far, duviri, and the new war stuff. I could see it going in that sorta way.

It would let de powerup the tenno and really overhaul them. Our present selves dbz fuse with our older paradox selves to become more powerful and take away spacemoms trump card.

We as adult tenno with new powers/weapons use our neigh unlimited powers to go back in time to stop spacemom after our past selves have to flee.  Completing the loop.

Hell we could learn more about wally, spacedad, our void powers, etc.

Could even work in the whole morale choice meter thing. The whole theory of our choices are creating our personal void demon. Like hallow ichigo is in the mcs mind eating away at our sanity.  Enforce that our void powers are a double edged sword.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

We'll see. Based off all the lore so far, duviri, and the new war stuff. I could see it going in that sorta way.

It would let de powerup the tenno and really overhaul them. Our present selves dbz fuse with our older paradox selves to become more powerful and take away spacemoms trump card.

We as adult tenno with new powers/weapons use our neigh unlimited powers to go back in time to stop spacemom after our past selves have to flee.  Completing the loop.

Hell we could learn more about wally, spacedad, our void powers, etc.

Could even work in the whole morale choice meter thing. The whole theory of our choices are creating our personal void demon. Like hallow ichigo is in the mcs mind eating away at our sanity.  Enforce that our void powers are a double edged sword.

That's just...alot of speculation, and I haven't seen any implication that its gonna go anything like what you think. But yes, we'll just have to wait and see. 

On 2021-05-27 at 10:55 AM, Fl_3 said:

She can't be too strong, or it won't be possible for solo players to defeat her at the end of the New War storyline.

My question is will she drop good loot?

no, only ur character wear her mask as reminder it took over 666 millions of her death to get a drop and you didn't felt proud doing so.

Anyway, she is really just mf strong if you think about it she is given authority over our frame and if you think necramech will beat her then think again how powerful is she.  She can "adapt" unlike the other sentient for she is ready to learn anything even the enemy's fire power for thus possible she could get controls of necramech passing it with flying color.  That is why the orokin feared that their tech getting adapted which one thing the mission orphix could be an utter failure depending how you can handle the pressure with your mech and how fast the sentient adapt in level for I don't think the players are able survived over then somewhere 100s lvl sentient for they start wrecking your mech little faster then before and you'll going end up using the other heap of pile scraps on the floor.  Void power is not implanted into necramech's gun nor in warframe's weapon "yet" as in void element is the one thing that can murder everything.  If we did kill her, we are mainly screwed that fact is why she is the back bone of every bits of that universe.

29 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

no, only ur character wear her mask as reminder it took over 666 millions of her death to get a drop and you didn't felt proud doing so.

Anyway, she is really just mf strong if you think about it she is given authority over our frame and if you think necramech will beat her then think again how powerful is she.  She can "adapt" unlike the other sentient for she is ready to learn anything even the enemy's fire power for thus possible she could get controls of necramech passing it with flying color.  That is why the orokin feared that their tech getting adapted which one thing the mission orphix could be an utter failure depending how you can handle the pressure with your mech and how fast the sentient adapt in level for I don't think the players are able survived over then somewhere 100s lvl sentient for they start wrecking your mech little faster then before and you'll going end up using the other heap of pile scraps on the floor.  Void power is not implanted into necramech's gun nor in warframe's weapon "yet" as in void element is the one thing that can murder everything.  If we did kill her, we are mainly screwed that fact is why she is the back bone of every bits of that universe.

Assuming any of my speculations come to pass it wouldn't matter. Until we have a counter to whatever special power she seemed to display over us in the new war cinematics. She will kick our butts.

Hence why i assume the hints on the duviri paradox trailer may lead to us getting the powerup we need to turn the tables.

It would be a good way to overhaul operaters.

33 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Assuming any of my speculations come to pass it wouldn't matter. Until we have a counter to whatever special power she seemed to display over us in the new war cinematics. She will kick our butts.

Hence why i assume the hints on the duviri paradox trailer may lead to us getting the powerup we need to turn the tables.

It would be a good way to overhaul operaters.

might be but don't think we should kill her out of discreet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-06-01 at 11:15 PM, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

My guess is similar to the grineer queen we'll get choices.  Kill, imprison, accept back.

I plan on killing spacemom.

holy dang it almost been a month, sorry didn't reply on the forum, as get to the main topic, I don't think it would be a good answer to kill her.  Think about it if you kill her, who will stop MITW, we had possess by it during the grineer queen after we stole the staff for it show that cooky moment we got possess by MITW, then we got Rell as same thing happen to him for he was took over the pass years as he is possess.  Something about the lotus is the key, something ballas doesn't want say on his research note which we need find more of his "old research notes" the fact reason why is because of 1 the scarlet spear.  If you view the lotus for she done to her own sister the welcoming of death laser in front, then we got possible chance we might end up being a potato just sit there charging a battery to the death laser.  If you think about it and thought about it, she could be the key to have enough power to stop MITW possessing our tenno's kid.  If we kill her, imagine your controls had been swipe by your parent who deiced to try play warframe the 1st time and lead ur frame to die to many time and got ur account ban somehow and that is how MITW is or way to described it to be.

A bit late to the thread but. I dont think she's all that powerful herself. She's a spy, an inflitrator, a mimic. Her strength comes from manipulation and deception. She's probably tech savvy aswell, likely with access to orokin records and so on, which is probably why she could do what she did with the moon etc. And she may have spawned the plan/idea around the tech that shuts down the frames.

Just as Hunhow wasnt mystically powerful either, he was just a big freakin' machine of death and destruction, which is what made him "powerful". 

On 2021-06-29 at 9:56 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

holy dang it almost been a month, sorry didn't reply on the forum, as get to the main topic, I don't think it would be a good answer to kill her.  Think about it if you kill her, who will stop MITW, we had possess by it during the grineer queen after we stole the staff for it show that cooky moment we got possess by MITW, then we got Rell as same thing happen to him for he was took over the pass years as he is possess.  Something about the lotus is the key, something ballas doesn't want say on his research note which we need find more of his "old research notes" the fact reason why is because of 1 the scarlet spear.  If you view the lotus for she done to her own sister the welcoming of death laser in front, then we got possible chance we might end up being a potato just sit there charging a battery to the death laser.  If you think about it and thought about it, she could be the key to have enough power to stop MITW possessing our tenno's kid.  If we kill her, imagine your controls had been swipe by your parent who deiced to try play warframe the 1st time and lead ur frame to die to many time and got ur account ban somehow and that is how MITW is or way to described it to be.

Maybe but my guess is that with my earlier theory of us dbz fusing with our paradox self we will be able to stop walle and space mom with ease.

Space moms trump card goes poof. And we now can out power wallie. Or whatever our doppleganger is.  We wouldn't need a body because our powers break reality at will. So we can just thanos snap in a body if we want or stay energy.

The only catch to all this is keeping our sanity.  Perhaps based on our wheel choices a inner demon minboss can spawn on us.  Like hallow ichigo being there waiting to take control if we slip up.

On 2021-06-02 at 5:15 AM, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

My guess is similar to the grineer queen we'll get choices.  Kill, imprison, accept back.

I plan on killing spacemom.

They'd probably be somewhat illusory choices. They're also very much going for a 'Lotus is brainwashed' angle so I'm guessing any 'kill' would be more of a mercy kill type scenario. With, either spare option leading to a circumstance where Lotus dies, probably to save the Tenno. The difference in story direction between 'kill' and 'accept back' if the choices were' 'real' as it were would massively increase the scope of any workload, let alone having a third choice as well. The Queens were able to get that because they were established to be back-line schemers already, and that one of them was dying and could be handwaved as 'she died of natural causes' later. The direction of the story doesn't change.

Personally, my reckoning is that they'll go for a situation where the Lotus parts ways with both, probably still being overall aligned with the Tenno, but not the main mission commander or anything. It makes thematic sense since the Tenno have only become more independent and the whole WF story has been about them coming of age - and a big part of that is no longer needing your parents. It also keeps a character who's marketable, iconic and still beloved by another fairly large chunk of the playerbase alive whilst also compromising with people who want her gone since she's kept at arms length.

She doesn't seem to have much "power" but she has some form of mental capabities. I dislike Xmen but she is probably like a Charles Xavier who has an elemental weakness to mansplaining or something like that.

However she would be immune to manspreading for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-29 at 5:02 PM, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Maybe but my guess is that with my earlier theory of us dbz fusing with our paradox self we will be able to stop walle and space mom with ease.

Space moms trump card goes poof. And we now can out power wallie. Or whatever our doppleganger is.  We wouldn't need a body because our powers break reality at will. So we can just thanos snap in a body if we want or stay energy.

The only catch to all this is keeping our sanity.  Perhsps based on our wheel choices a inner demon minboss can spawn on us.  Like hallow ichigo being there waiting to take control if we slip up.

rising from the dead, sorry rez the post, but back to the subject, more likely how powerful is the MITW is for we didn't say or spoke about it but it seems that lotus is equal power as MITW for it felt like possible of scale could of tip for we don't know how fast it will drop.  As again, the question is how powerful is the lotus that able suppress the MITW which basically hate to say, I don't think lotus is completely weak for a person who spent her time in the void over decades and hearing the harassment of your random personal stalker (MITW) for pretty much we can set a status lotus been mentally damage, but I'm pretty sure that MITW trying figure out "how take out the lotus" for he really wanted mayhem in the world.  As I see it, he is a unstable guy who want to be pretend a kid and then set stores on fire for I dunno what they call it pyromaniac or something.

PS.  I won't respond next few months because going back to another job.

The new war cinematics seem to imply spacemom has some way to control us.

So regardless of her direct fighting strength if she uses her trump card we lose.

Which is why i speculate we'll obtain some new powerup from duviri to turn the tables.  Hence my guess at parallel realities, time travel, the multiverse theory etc.

If space mom has the only controller then we need to break her controller.

Archived