Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabella Prime Kavat colors

Golden_Wheat

I just got the accessories and trying to identify the colors that come with the pack. According to the picture there are supposed to be 4 but I only found 3. Earth Brown, Gallium Grey and Orokin Gold. There is supposed to be another red color which doesn't seem to be in my inventory. Does anyone else have this problem?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb NovusNova:

Believe the four that come with the accessories are:

Aros Brown

Paskan Crimson

Naru Blue

Maipal Yellow

If that's the case then I don't have any of those colors.

Also looking at the preview images for the prime accessories none of the colors look blue so not sure if one named Naru Blue was one of them 😵

8 minutes ago, -NEP-ImAlreadyTracer said:

If that's the case then I don't have any of those colors.

Also looking at the preview images for the prime accessories none of the colors look blue so not sure if one named Naru Blue was one of them 😵

Pretty sure its those colours, they look the same as the preview on the prime access page:

Spoiler

WXI0Fj0.jpg

45IvdJR.jpg

JDAZgNO.jpg

g9B1FzO.jpg

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team has made a fix live for future purchases and is working on a script for those missing the following from the Sabella Prime Kavat Fur Pattern:

• Aros Brown
  • Paskan Crimson
  • Naru Blue
  • Maipal Yellow

The script is complete! Please relog and let us know if you see the missing colors! 

14 hours ago, ChangelingRain said:

Colors are still missing, despite having the Sabella Prime Kavat Fur Pattern and relogging twice - instead, I got Argon Purple, Carbon Grey, Gallium Ash, and Prime Gold, the fur colors from the Tibor Prime kavat pattern.

Apologies! We've fixed the fix. Relog for correct colors!

Archived