Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to stay in a squad / Host migration message

(PSN)TrooperAugusto

31 minutes ago, (PSN)Sting-R-3 said:

Same thing is happening to me as well. I'm trying to do relic sharing and I get an invite to the squad, we all select the relic and when it goes to launch the mission is says host migration and then says failed to create session.

Yes! It makes relic sharing impossible. Tonight, however, I'm not having this problem anymore. The only thing I did was connecting an internet cable instead of using wifi. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem. I can't join anyone's queue or start my own with other people because right before the queue ends, I'll get booted or it'll initiate me without a party. When I do get booted, it says host migrations is in progress. I have perfectly fine internet and had never had this problem before.

Yep. I have good net and have never had an issue until just recently. Going wired instead of wifi did seem to fix the issue, but that is only a band-aid. I think there is an issue somewhere either in the game or in the system software. Something is definitely jacked up and I hope someone is looking into it.

I wonder if it has to do with PS5 cross-play.

Archived