Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13 hours ago, 6bal said:

Hello,

Today me and one of my friends we're thinking if Warframe added The Sun is should be in the middle of the planets, and if you wanna go there you should get gear that require players with Mastery Rank 6+ and a new quest that gives you a frame that can withstand the sun and other frames can go to the sun but they should wear the gear to get them to the sun the sun needs to have new resources that could build the new frame.

Thank you.

It’s actually illegal to suggest cool new areas being added to the game like the sun that are in any way above mr2 difficulty, so prepare for some backlash.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

It could still be a location, overly dismissive, argumentative person. 

Why so passive-aggressive? I'm just pointing out the facts.

Closest we could feasibly get would be a station in low orbit, so it still wouldn't count as "landing on it".

Then again, I would not put it past the Orokin to have built their own equivalent of Starward Rogue's Megalith. A large prison installation partially embedded into Sol, designed to simply fall into it if security was ever breached.

Just now, Corvid said:

Why so passive-aggressive? I'm just pointing out the facts.

Closest we could feasibly get would be a station in low orbit, so it still wouldn't count as "landing on it".

Then again, I would not put it past the Orokin to have built their own equivalent of Starward Rogue's Megalith. A large prison installation partially embedded into Sol, designed to simply fall into it if security was ever breached.

Creative ideas. I like it. I don’t like the idea of a special warframe for the sun though. The sun as a location would be nice, and provide many interesting gameplay and visual options, heat, light, large scale structures with overshields, entire platforms burning and melting into nothing. Would be nice to have some new enemies and stuff. Imagine the game modes you could make.

stations in close orbit around the sun would be cool, with tinted windows to shield from the brightness.   also, railjack missions near the sun, skimming for plasma for some kind of resource harvest and dodging coronal mass ejections would be fun for a few minutes :D

Archived