Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i regret not taking forma over this rare prime part.....

BloodKitten

A handful of parts had their values decreased when they got new relics with their rarity reduced. Unless you're running relics for recent primes you should always check the tooltip before selecting a drop.

hace 4 minutos, NovusNova dijo:

Looks to be 25 ducats because its a common reward in Neo A4 relics.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Neo_A4

It really shouldn't matter the Rarity a Prime Part has in OTHER relics

With that mindset the common reward in NEO A4 should be 100 Ducats

What should matter is the Rarity when looted, the tier it has in the Relic you just opened

It honestly baffles me, why have the upgrade system when you
are downgrading the ducats these rewards are valued at? 

DE's decision making is getting really backwards, I understand they need to 
milk players as much as po- Oh wait, that's the reason LMAO

12 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

What should matter is the Rarity when looted, the tier it has in the Relic you just opened

While I agree this is pretty stupid to have the same part on different tiers in different relics, you can't have one item with two different prices

Oh yes, having two or more items with different prices based on relics that were vaulted years ago would be a perfect solution to this.

whisper whisper whisper
Hmm?  What's that?  Really?  Well, I'll tell him.

I've just been informed that having two different items that differ only in price but are otherwise 100% identical would simply push the problem down the line.  People would be complaining that they traded someone for the part under the impression that it was the 100 ducat version, but it's only the 25 ducat version.  Also complaints would start coming in that people were accidentally crafting the 100 ducat version instead of the 25 ducat version.

Also how the hell is this DE milking anyone?

Archived