Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.1

[DE]Megan

1. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

2.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

3.wisp "walking" sound not working

4. gauss feet are bug

5.nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

7.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

8. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after, THIS IS A SCAM

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

nidus Phryke now has this crap dirt all over

Spoiler

2020-09-16-00-14-01.png

close up

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27.png

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27-02.png

9. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this trash anymore

10.your FAKE promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

i can NOT click the Community news screen because the old news makes the news screen to big to click on the Community screen otion.

Delete the old news on time please i got old news from 42 days ago zzzzzzzz. (Serious)

BTW  if you want to Trade a MOD please make it so that if you have the MOD you want to Trade in a Weapon or Warframe you have to take a other of the SAME Mod or Unequiped the MOD first so you do not have to check the whole list of weapons or Warframe's that had the Mod equiped after evey trade you make WHAT is REALY REALY annoying.

that would be a hotfix (Thanks)

- fix your crappy lighting system, remove autoexposure. Right when this launched back in June 2020, there were at least 90 people, that individually made their way to the forums, because there was something profoundly wrong with their games. The thread has 11 pages! And Tenno are having health issues.
ForumPSA.jpg

-whatever you else messed up with the color channels, it affects a lot of stuff. For shortness sake, just look at the Latron Wraith in their default coloration and compare that to the icon / default pic of said weapon. Your palettes are oversaturated, too. Which happened in tandem with the game in general being dimmed down, but the light sources remained unchanged in their overglaring intensity. Even standing IN arsenal while using it and in the same spot when NOT using it makes a huge difference. Last pic shows me just standing somewhere and apparently I've become a lightsource myself.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0094.jpg

Spoiler

Warframe0089.jpg

I fail to grasp why this even needs being said for almost a YEAR now: Let players control their own brightness settings in the game! Even tiny lamps feel like RL floodlights! The intensity is simply too much and the autoexposure overrides whatever we try to tweak. Whole areas have become no-go-zones because of forced lighting settings!
For more examples, feel free to check the thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203051-psa-brightness-changes-in-hotfix-2806/

- And remove the recently added dirt in our orbiters. Even Grineer have crystal clear glass in their tilesets, Corpus ships look peerless, so I fail to understand why our glass parts, windows, floor, metal parts and walls need stains, grimy spots, dust & dirt and damaged paint overlays. I feel uncomfortable with this and on top of that.. it's ugly. Stop adding more and more unwanted and forced effects / visual overlays. In general. Give your players options.

- fix Commodore Prime Suit. That one costs money. The metal looks horrible and has a "satic" going that makes it pixelated.

Spoiler

Warframe0060.jpg

When will liches get railjack training?

When will liches talk on my ship instead of just walking around?

I feel it's unfair to have "the boss vs the boss as a playable character" here when they are supposed to be my personal nemesis...Just let them have that level 5 defender and let me spend 5 competency points on something to make them my true crewmates, just as I wanted it. It would make Lich conversion so much more worth it. Would love to bond with a powerhouse that broke my spine back in the day haha. 

On 2021-05-25 at 10:31 PM, DrivaMain said:

Please make this a thing. Kuva Liches firepower are inferior compared to regular crews, the latter have access to fully modded weapons.

Also give us the option to train them and add voice lines so they will feel like actual crewmates and not goons...

On 2021-05-26 at 2:33 AM, jazz said:

what is a good reason why this isn't a feature?

Boss vs The boss as a playable character.

So...another what should have been minor release.  One that is...again...somehow breaking more than I thought was possible.

Kavats fall through the floor into infinity....check.

Sargas Ruk somehow being damaged by spores, thus making the brief invulnerability window functionally one or two attacks long...check.

Being yeeted (lord knows I'm using that wrong) via the tenno space program when an enemy somehow manages a slam...and not being able to duplicate this...check.

Profit-Taker now being a complete joke...because Mechs resist knock-back, nullify magnetic damage, and can heal infinitely as long as you're Bonewidow (not new, but needed to be said)....check.

Statistical improbabilities.  Yes, I didn't speak incorrectly.  The syndicate "rare" relic pulls from all the axi and neo relics.  To get any two in a row is improbable in the extreme.  To get three in a row is silly....especially when you also get the common trash to match.  Despite this, bought 5 packs and 3 gave me Neo N15 relics...in a row.  Yeah....I think the RNG algorithm is a bit wonky.

Well...standard update then.  Nothing to see here, except the usual meh.  At least Gara Prime will suck down 2-3 umbral forma, and make the farming on the Plains for parts pointless.  Two steps forward, one to the right, two back, and an earthquake to negate any progress.  I feel as though this game is designed to test patience...but that may just be the severe lack of return on a 2+ GB download that took literal hours over wifi.  Gotta love travel...but at least I got to skip the grind for a few hours.  I want nothing more now, than to plaster My Hero Acadamia memes on the next stream...to see when we'll have a warframe that uses big purple sticky balls as a power...just the get a visceral reaction.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have fixed the fix! Relog for the correct colors!

Btw may I ask why the whitest white on Gara Prime primary color slot is still greyish? This happened to many warframe primary color slot too.

Also, I use the Volnus correct polarity aura stance and it nerfed my follow-thru from 0.6 to 0.4. Why is it a nerf for using the stance?

1 hour ago, Demqnboii said:

When will liches get railjack training?

When will liches talk on my ship instead of just walking around?

I feel it's unfair to have "the boss vs the boss as a playable character" here when they are supposed to be my personal nemesis...Just let them have that level 5 defender and let me spend 5 competency points on something to make them my true crewmates, just as I wanted it. It would make Lich conversion so much more worth it. Would love to bond with a powerhouse that broke my spine back in the day haha. 

And Imagine they'd be able to "live" in the Lich Quarters of the dojo. I'd so much love that... up to 4 of my old enemies, just lounging on their bunk beds until my sorry a*se needs saving or we go fly RJ :D Lich A :"Who goes save that brat?" - Lich B: "Can we draw sticks?" - Lich C: "I already went last time..."

Please please PLEASE fix extraction waypoints not working!!! This mostly seems to happen in capture missions, but also happens in others, making most missions impossible to complete. This has been going on for months now and hasn't been fixed. Extraction waypoint will point to a dead-end room or simply be hundreds of meters into blank nothingness on the mini-map.

14 hours ago, technozorro said:

1. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

2.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

3.wisp "walking" sound not working

4. gauss feet are bug

5.nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

7.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

8. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after, THIS IS A SCAM

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

nidus Phryke now has this crap dirt all over

Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-00-14-01.png

close up

Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-01-27.png

Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-01-27-02.png

9. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this trash anymore

10.your FAKE promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Reveal hidden contents

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

While I don't agree with the overt negativity in this post, the points regarding textures and the lighting are very valid.

DE: Are you basically telling us HDR or bust? For those of us (who could manage just fine with customized settings before) with migraines, epilepsy, seizures or chronic light sensitivity and headaches - are we just sadly out of luck unless we all upgrade? You did a substantial pass for color blindness, I fail to see how one medical condition should be addressed and another ignored - unless of course you ARE working on a solution - then please tell us. That way we don't end up just popping off and looking like ungrateful morons.

What's up with the sudden shifts in texture quality? If its a problem with our settings or hardware we would like to know that. If it's not, at least addressing the matter would be appreciated. I too noticed Ash looking a little "worn" myself - my ninja must be burning the candle at both ends or something. -.-

Thank you.

Archived