Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic hunters - a problem for random squads.

Famecans

Every prime access is the same situation, players making squads to wait for other random players to join the match, so if one of these players doesn't have the unreleased relic the host leaves the match to make or find another squad.

There is also the situation of relic hunters forcing incomplete squads because they are always entering and leaving squads before completing the mission, this delays matches, generates forced disconnections and delays in the gameplay of common players.

My suggestion is that the relics description can only be viewed publicly after the player has collected all reagents or if the player has joined on squad amicably before entering the map.

thanks for reading.

Yeah, it gets really annoying whenever I see a constant cycle of players joining the match and then leaving during the beginning of it. Which is weird, since in one case it did happen recently for me, there was definitely at least 2 people (myself included) who had one of the new relics equipped. They must have been very picky then. Which also makes it extra funny, since in that same instance, I ended up getting Gara Prime's BP from another player's relic. Beggars' can't be choosers, but keepers are better than losers, as I say.

I'd be cool with something like that, with some notes and changes:

1. You can always see the relics of invited squad mates. If this isn't kept, radshares will a dead concept.

2. You can't see the relics of other players until it's reward time. Otherwise, people will still leave after collecting all reactants, guaranteed.

3. In endless missions, you can see what relics get picked for opening in the coming round. Good for those spontaneous intshares/radshares, like when the game rewards you with a, say, Gara relic.

This is propably too niche of a change to be implemented, given the amount of work it'd take, but one can dream.

11 hours ago, deothor said:

Would be nice if we had some kind of lobby system implemented, so people could fast-join groups (or queue for specific, less popular, relics) without participating in lfg chat

Yes Lobby system would be very welcome, especially with servers where most ppl speak different languages.

Archived