Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva lich on call testing result. cause i m bored

AzothChalice

is it worth to use it? not really. i think a crewmate with your moded gun is way better.

so far, lich can kill things yes, but it's really inefficient. most of them cant be a tank as they will get crushed by sheer number(getting stunlocked to death), only impact lich wont have this issue.

The best one i found that could at least do damage or soak damage and provide crowd control are impact liches and toxin liches with a kuva nukor or kuva Ayanga

Toxin liches are good at dealing damage/ damage amplification(small, but hey at least it can do something) and little crowd control. toxin liches's 1st ability-> overload(oberon's smite), can actually kill tanky unit such as bailff and ambulas(one shot, not consistence if additional enemies near by)  2nd ability-> cursed ground(oberon's hallowed ground), it functions just like oberon's hallowed ground but the issue is the lich just dont use it often and it has low range and medium duration. 3rd ability-> miasma(saryn's miasma), it deals and proc virals but it's only one stack, the damage is well minimal and lich again doesn't use it often(seriously, Panzer Vulpaphyla's viral quills does way better job at spreading viral procs).  

kuva ayanga and maybe kuva tonkor, pairs well with toxin lich as their damage output comes close as killing lvl 135 bailff within one min. and yes the percentage of toxin damage bonus matter.

impact liches are good at soaking damage. it's 1st ability(only this one matters, the others might as well not be there) is carapace(rhino's iron skin). this ability basically turns impact liches invinicble towards damage and status proc(no getting stunlocked, guarantee to continue to fire its gun), it doesnt seem to function like iron skin as it doesnt have a health of its own and its based on duration. i couldnt manage to find the specific numbers of its duration but it's longer enough to make u feel it lasts forever.

kuva nukor pairs well with impact lich as it has a base of 50% status chance and pinpoint accuracy as a beam weapon, making it proc radiation and impact constantly as well as consistence to stagger and confuse the enemies up to the number kuva nukor can chain to.

most if not all kuva liches dont use their 3rd ability often and most of them rarely do anything significant, what matters here are really their 1st ability and the bonus elemental damage+ the weapon they spawned with. And only kuva nukor and kuva ayanga manage to provide some assistance/make a difference.

their AI is stupid btw. sometimes they just dont fire or use their abilities/ except spamming their movement ability. well, at least they can be called when needed(if they are ever needed in the 1st place, warframe spector could do way more and so much better than liches)

As I expected. Not letting Liches have access to modded weapons while Syndicate crews can is already a red flag. Compared to regular crew, liches require more effort to get. Spending 2 hours of grinding just to get a beefier meat sack using toy guns while I can spend less than a few seconds to buy a superior crew member from ticker is very disappointing.

Liches are at a serious disadvantage: the only thing they have over a decent regular crew member is a much bigger health pool, but having a lich that doesn't go down doesn't mean much if they don't actually do anything. at least if a crew member gets downed I know why; they actually tried to do their job and probably got shot in the back.. because the Lich who was supposed to cover them didn't.

11 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

As I expected. Not letting Liches have access to modded weapons while Syndicate crews can is already a red flag. Compared to regular crew, liches require more effort to get. Spending 2 hours of grinding just to get a beefier meat sack using toy guns while I can spend less than a few seconds to buy a superior crew member from ticker is very disappointing.

Predicting

DE: we hear you, and will be removing modded weapons from Human On-Call Crew to bring them in line with Liches and other Specters.

of course they'll play carrot+stick with us, and try to play it off as a buff; probably give them unlimited duration (like normal specters) in exchange.

Fun fact for anyone who wants to make Liches semi viable for end game missions. I am a Nekros player who likes to use theorem infection arcane to boost minions' damage output. It turns out that the arcane also affects liches spawned from Oncall ability which led to the amazing result of making shock or toxin liches (level 75) killing Corrupted gunners (lvl 135) due to their weapons changing to dual elemental with the appropriate Residual arcanes.

The limitation of this is the duration of the Lich which only sticks around for 1 minute or something and then you have to wait for 10 minutes to respawn them again. They also have the same problem as regular minions of flinching from incoming shots which becomes a massive problem in steel path so it is best to have an Oberon or ancient healer to remove the status effects.

Really wish that the on-call gets revised to have longer duration and less cool down as you need to jump through a lot of obstacles to even have this ability in the first place.

On 2021-05-25 at 6:56 PM, DrivaMain said:

As I expected. Not letting Liches have access to modded weapons while Syndicate crews can is already a red flag. 

Yeah, at least give them a +165% damage multiplier, as if they had Serration; don't just give them the default enemy level scaling damage numbers

15 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Yeah, at least give them a +165% damage multiplier, as if they had Serration; don't just give them the default enemy level scaling damage numbers

DE already buffed their damage by 3x. It’s still not enough, the reason why syndicate crews are better is they have access to more elemental damage, higher status application rate, higher critical chance, and higher critical multiplier.

2 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

DE already buffed their damage by 3x. It’s still not enough, the reason why syndicate crews are better is they have access to more elemental damage, higher status application rate, higher critical chance, and higher critical multiplier.

I understand them only wanting the lich to have their own signature weapon, but yeah at least let us mod it with proper elements and stuff and even maybe valence fusion it. 

OR: let them equip whatever my version is of their weapon that I won, fully ranked up and with all the proper mods. I don't care how they do it. But yeah a general 3x damage multiplier clearly isn't enough to compete with defenders. 

And a defender I buy on the cheap with resources/standing/credits should not be so obviously better than something I spend that much time grinding for and earning. 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I understand them only wanting the lich to have their own signature weapon, but yeah at least let us mod it with proper elements and stuff and even maybe valence fusion it. 

OR: let them equip whatever my version is of their weapon that I won, fully ranked up and with all the proper mods. I don't care how they do it. But yeah a general 3x damage multiplier clearly isn't enough to compete with defenders. 

And a defender I buy on the cheap with resources/standing/credits should not be so obviously better than something I spend that much time grinding for and earning. 

I would prefer if we can swap it with other Kuva Weapons. Let’s just say The Lich doesn’t understand how to use weapons except Kuva Weapons. Giving players who have no interest in Kuva Weapons a reason to grind those weapons to upgrade their liches.

Just now, DrivaMain said:

I would prefer if we can swap it with other Kuva Weapons. Let’s just say The Lich doesn’t understand how to use weapons except Kuva Weapons. Giving players who have no interest in Kuva Weapons a reason to grind those weapons to upgrade their liches.

That would make sense too. I'm just asking them to at least give us an inch and let them use properly modded and valence fusion'd versions of their own signature weapons, but I would prefer what you said more. 

DE should really accept the fact that they can't make good a.i and stop relying on contents that relies on good a.i. 

Pet suk. Crew suk. Lich suk. Wukong twin still can't hit S#&$ with melee after all these years. Titania razorflies are as dumb as ever.  Enemies been suking forever, they got stuck everywhere, but at least their one job is to die, so the sukiness is bearable. 

When i saw the parvos sisters thing reveal, i was like "really DE? another a.i based system? Better prepare myself for another bumpy ride".

Archived