Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the general consensus about Warframe?

_4shes

My impression is that the game does not know were its strengths are, and the players who keep playing are the once that are able to not follow the incentives ingame and just play as they feel is the most fun.

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

The disconnect for me is that I don't play any games i don't enjoy. Critiques are one thing, but there's literally players with 1000s of hours in WF saying how much they hate the overall  game and it's developers. 

So no, Warframe will never be perfect, but you would think it's at least good enough for the people that supposedly choose to play it and post on its forums. 

Well, to be fair, Warframe is an 8 year old constantly changing game. So it’s very possible for someone to spend a lot of time playing it and enjoying it, only to end up not loving it later on because they didn’t like the direction the devs took the game.

Also, I’m of the opinion that Warframe has a fantastic early to mid-game, but a lackluster late game experience. Again, just my opinion, but that’s another example of how someone can spend a lot of time enjoying this game to end up not enjoying it as much now. I still have fun playing WF, just not as much as I did in my first 500 hours.

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

That said...I think forums just tend to attract the kind of people that like to complain. That like to find flaws in something, even though they're obviously in love with it. It's like a kid saying "I hate you mom" because they can't get candy at bedtime. Most large games have communities like this over time

To some extent I agree, but forums are a place for discussion. The discussion would get rather stale if we were all just rainbows and unicorns all the time. Constructive criticism is also important and very different from complaining.

Archived