Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

(XBOX)MissStellaRider

There should be an update toward how trading works in the game. From what I've seen, trading involves messaging others and traveling to their dojos to complete the transaction, but that can be very uncomfortable to some players, myself included. Plus, players can be very toxic about sales prices. I think the trading system can be different than that, or at least have an alternative proceeding that is more casual. For instance, in Maroo's Bazaar, instead of having players stand around waiting for someone to trade with them, they can give the items they want to sell or trade to Maroo, and request certain items or platinum in return. A waiting list is made, and players can see that list should they talk to her and select "Browse." They can even search for a specific item by typing the name. That way, a player can do missions while another player can browse the wares and trade, and Maroo will give a notification saying the items were traded. Then that player can come back and claim the new items from Maroo. Maybe this can be an addition or update towards the trade chat as well. This is a much better way to trade with others in the game.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)MissStellaRider said:

From what I've seen, trading involves messaging others and traveling to their dojos to complete the transaction, but that can be very uncomfortable to some players, myself included

Can I ask... you know... what the problem is?

If you want DE to be receptive to this feedback, maybe you should point out what the problem actually is.

As in... what's uncomfortable about being for half a minute in an unknown Dojo room? I usually find it very cool as I get to experience how other players decorate their Dojos - I have seen things I couldn't think would be possible - so I find it extremely surprising that people would even feel discomfort.

Archived