The Kuva Frame : Kinsha

Idea for a frame : Kinsha

The frame born of the kuva liches remains.

"From the ashes of the liches once vanquished, their agony living on, in the frame of Kinsha. The Kuva Bending Queen"

With abilities based around the same technology as kuva harvesters used for kuva siphons and floods.

Arms made from the braids of the queens floods and siphons themselves.

An amalgam of hatred, for the future that was taken from them by following the Grineer Queens orders, their remains come together and form the thoughts - love - and survival of Kinsha.

[Will continue to edit as ideas arise from the community and myself]

Edit 1:

First idea for her/their first ability:

Siphon (original name, I know)

"With the power of the braids, Kinsha harvests kuva from the air and from enemies, harnessing it's raw power to empower herself and nearby allies giving damage reduction and self healing for a short duration"

I mean... sure?

not dissing your Idea, but I just don't really see it. Kuva really is more of a Grineer-only thing to me, so I don't know why there would be a warframe based around it.

if you want a Kuva frame, there are some pretty nice themed skins for frames like Ivara, Mirage and Nidus.

Well, an infested warframe already exist. So i don't see any reason why a grineer warframe shouldn't exist. Lore doesn't matter for DE anyway.

While they're at it, they should make a corpus warframe as well. That'll save them the brainstorming for two new warframe updates.

Sure , why not.

6 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Well, an infested warframe already exist. So i don't see any reason why a grineer warframe shouldn't exist. Lore doesn't matter for DE anyway.

While they're at it, they should make a corpus warframe as well. That'll save them the brainstorming for two new warframe updates.

I think hildryn is close to being a corpus frame , and vauban and protea are gadget frames which also kinda thematically match corpus.

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Sure , why not.

I think hildryn is close to being a corpus frame , and vauban and protea are gadget frames which also kinda thematically match corpus.

Sure.

Anyway, i mean a straight up corpus frame. Not just thematically, or design language wise.

Like nidus being a straight up infested. With infested abilities and infested canon lores.

I imagine a story quest where corpus tries to build a warframe to beat us, and they actually managed to make a good one. But we steal it and turn it against them. Or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Sure.

Anyway, i mean a straight up corpus frame. Not just thematically, or design language wise.

Like nidus being a straight up infested. With infested abilities and infested canon lores.

I imagine a story quest where corpus tries to build a warframe to beat us, and they actually managed to make a good one. But we steal it and turn it against them. Or something like that.

So the upcoming hounds ? That are zanukas on steroids ?

Archived