Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which of these weapons should I sell?

Cheemser

Question

7 answers to this question

The Hek will get a Kuva variant soon, but imo with the Scattering Justice mods it's a lot more fun to use than Drakgoon.

But the Drakgoon can reach level 40, which you haven't reached with it yet! It will be super painful to one today obtain it again for just 1000 mastery, keep it!

Dex Sybaris can only be obtained once every year, it even came with it's own slot, don't sell it!

Braton Prime is kinda meh, but I have a soft spot for it since the regular MK1-Braton and Braton both were part of my very early game experience.

I suggest checking out https://warframe.market/ , right now with brand new prime relics, you can make quick and easy buck just selling relics, or even more if you open them (and get lucky!).

I don't know about what you should do, or even want to do...

But~ if I was in your situation, and this varies a lot from person to person... I would've kicked Hek from my Inventory a long time ago... But, again, that's what I would do.

12 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

The Hek will get a Kuva variant soon, but imo with the Scattering Justice mods it's a lot more fun to use than Drakgoon.

But the Drakgoon can reach level 40, which you haven't reached with it yet! It will be super painful to one today obtain it again for just 1000 mastery, keep it!

Dex Sybaris can only be obtained once every year, it even came with it's own slot, don't sell it!

Braton Prime is kinda meh, but I have a soft spot for it since the regular MK1-Braton and Braton both were part of my very early game experience.

I suggest checking out https://warframe.market/ , right now with brand new prime relics, you can make quick and easy buck just selling relics, or even more if you open them (and get lucky!).

Ty for the slots, I truly appreciate it!

You can always build the hek again easily just by buying BP in market for 20 000credits and build using common ingredient if my memory is correct.       

Make sure you level it to 30 before selling it (obvious but you know easy to be distracted)       

Braton prime is not super hard to build again but its a bit of grind if you got better why not sell

Archived