Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KKymer | Fake orokin |

Enderman20

Name : KKymer

Description : Respected and feared at the same time, on the battlefield he is mistaken for an Orokin. In forgotten times, the Orokin have indulged themselves with this warframe, giving them powers with double usefulness, which prove to be useful and powerful on the battlefield, if well used.

Stats

Hp : 200 (Rank 30 : 600)

Shields : 200 (Rank 30 : 600)

Energy : 0

Armor : 400

Speed : 0.90

Passive : Since your skin is partially pure gold, you are mistaken by enemies for an Orokin, and when they see you, they will hesitate to attack you, and when they attack you, they will do so with a 35% reduced attack speed.

Ability 1

Tap : Releases a wave of liquid glass, which envelops each enemy in a glass bud. The bud can be shattered with very few hits, and if it happens, whoever was inside recive a lot of damage.

Spoiler

Cooldown : 15 seconds

Range : 19 meters

Cone of dispersion : 40°

Bud duration : 30 seconds

Bud resistance : 5 hits

Damage : 2.500 (true damage)

Enemies killed drop half of the resources

Hold : Releases a wave of liquid gold that will flood enemies, transforming them into majestic gold statues. When a gold statue is hit (by a bullet or a blade), it will emit an impulse that can spread to other statues, with a ripple effect. The impulse deals damage to any enemy hit, damage directly proportional to the damage of the triggering blow.

Spoiler

Range : 19 meters

Cone of dispersion : 40°

Statue duration : 60 seconds

Statue resistance : 200% enemy health

Impulse radius : 10 meters

Impulse damage : 75% triggering damage

Enemies killed when affected by this ability drop 100% more resources

Ability 2

Tap Envelop yourself and your allies in a bud of glass, which protects against damage for a limited period of time, exploding at the end of the ability, dealing damage in direct proportion to the damage absorbed, in a radius that increases with the damage absorbed.

Spoiler

Effect radius = affinity radius

Duration : 4 seconds

Damage = Absorbed damage x 4

Explosion range = 10 meters + 1m/1.000 damage absorbed (max 100 meters)

For each enemy you hit with this ability -0.5 second cooldown for ability 1 , 3 and 4 (-1 seconds cooldown for each kill)

Hold : Wrap yourself and your allies with a golden bud, which will partially protect you from damage taken, reflecting the absorbed damage to the sender with an increase.

Spoiler

Effect radius = affinity radius

Duration : 12 seconds

Damage reduction : The damage you take does not exceed 30 damage points.

Damage reflected = 700% damage absorbed

Ability 3

Tap : Releases molten glass appendages, which attach to enemies, converting them into sentient glass statues, which will attack enemies with a glass copy of your primary weapon, and take turns absorbing any damage you receive.

Spoiler

Cooldown : 25 seconds

Duration : 35 seconds

Appendages : 3

Glass statue health : 100% converted enemy health

Glass statue damage : 100% your primary weapon total damage

Hold : Create 3 appendages of liquid gold, which can link to allies, giving them a powerful bonus that charges and increases their power over time. If you go too far, the link is broken, and the bonus begins to decrease in power, until it fades, but by reconnecting you can return the bonus to its maximum strength.

Spoiler

Cooldown : 25 seconds

Duration : 35 seconds

Range : 25 meters (unaffected by mods)

Appendages : 3

Buff : +100% to some warframer stats (Ability radius, ability efficiency, energy, healing, shield regeneration)

Buff charge speed : 7.5%/s

Buff decay : 2.5%/s

Ability 4 Rise and Shine

Release glass crystals and gold flakes that will fly towards allies, covering them (including you), and absorbing any damage for several seconds. After the invulnerability time, both the crystals and the scales will detach, creating a perfect copy of the affected ally, who can use glass and gold copies of the weapons of the affected ally, and all abilities with the exact same characteristics skill range and duration. The damage that the copy of glass and gold can inflict with weapons will increase with the damage inflicted by the ally during the invulnerability time, while the resistance increases with the damage absorbed by the invulnerability.

Spoiler

Cooldown : 60 seconds

Radius : 35 meters

Copy duration : unlimited

invulnerability time : 6 seconds

Copy health/shield = ally health/shield +1%/100 damage absorbed

Copy damage = ally weapon total damage +1%/100 damage absorbed

Note. Skills 1,2 and 3 share the cooldown with both the Tap and Hold versions.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments, and if anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

On 2021-05-26 at 4:15 PM, Enderman20 said:

Tap : Releases a wave of liquid glass, which envelops each enemy in a glass bud. The bud can be shattered with very few hits, and if it happens, whoever was inside it is killed.

Don't do insta-kill abilities, it'll be really hard to balance. Instead, when the bud is shattered, the enemy gets all the damage done to the bud at once.

On 2021-05-26 at 4:15 PM, Enderman20 said:

Enemies killed when affected by this ability drop 300% more resources

300%? That's way too high. Maximum I would go is 75-100%, and that's already a lot.

Also, the Orokin concept isn't bad, but the cooldown mechanic makes them be too similar to Lavos.

27 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

300%? That's way too high. Maximum I would go is 75-100%, and that's already a lot.

I made the suggested balances as they made a lot of sense.

27 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Also, the Orokin concept isn't bad, but the cooldown mechanic makes them be too similar to Lavos.

I know that with the cooldown it seems too similar to Lavos, but at the same time it is the only thing that "unites them", and I find that it is more balanced that it has a cooldown rather than an energy cost, being that energy can be regenerated in very few seconds, and it would allow skill spam, and spamming those skills would result in a 1 man army warframe, while with the cooldown (especially because it is shared between the Tap and Hold version of the skill) it allowed me to give more powerful effects abilities, being that they are self-balanced a little by the cooldown, which also prevents spam.

On 2021-05-28 at 3:49 PM, Enderman20 said:

I know that with the cooldown it seems too similar to Lavos, but at the same time it is the only thing that "unites them", and I find that it is more balanced that it has a cooldown rather than an energy cost, being that energy can be regenerated in very few seconds, and it would allow skill spam, and spamming those skills would result in a 1 man army warframe, while with the cooldown (especially because it is shared between the Tap and Hold version of the skill) it allowed me to give more powerful effects abilities, being that they are self-balanced a little by the cooldown, which also prevents spam.

Well, it's your concept afterall, if you don't feel like changing something because someone thinks it's a bit unbalanced or similar to an existing frame then fair enough.

Archived