Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crew liches need customization, at least some barebones options.

xcrimsonlegendx

I could see why thematically that we can't give them just any of our arsenal weapons but at least let us give them our owned Kuva weapons. I have several converted liches but most of them have terrible weapons with poor elemental bonuses and I have no desire to grind out 30 more liches trying to get a decent stat bonus simply to make them my personal thrall on my railjack. Letting us at least swap out their weapons with our Kuva loot would be appreciated. Maybe let us give them a vengeful ephemera and change their energy colors too?

Not asking for the moon here, I would love to see full customization at some point like the syndicate crewmates but just a little bit for now would make them feel a whole hell of a lot more worthwhile.

No, it's all or nothing at this point. Aside from throwing on the usual cosmetic flairs, Liches need to make use of everyone weapon we have as well as the mods that everyone else but them can equip. The longer they remain arbitrarily useless, the longer players will refuse to acknowledge their existence after all the effort spent to convert them.

Archived