Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market - Item Sales?

zDyze

I see.

I bought the founder pack, and figured I'd save a few platinum and wait to buy some of the color packs and such when they went on sale, but if that's not something that happens, no point in waiting.

Thanks. =)

I doubt there will be real sales. The only sales available is Plat discount from login rewards... but Plat is so overpriced to begin with. If there is sales, they will probably only include cosmetics and other Platinum only items. I suggest if you want to buy something buy it now.

I see.

I bought the founder pack, and figured I'd save a few platinum and wait to buy some of the color packs and such when they went on sale, but if that's not something that happens, no point in waiting.

Thanks. =)

It used to happen. But then Darvo offered the stalker pack and had to lie low for a little while because the stalker was after him. It's very likely that he'll return, bringing his sales (55 plat void key packs? Yes please) with him.

Darvo is gone because DE figured a much better way to catapult sales. Release  weapon, and immediately start a contest that requires you to use it. Ballistica first, now Vectis... The Vectis one is so meh that the text is what counts, because a headshot is a headshot.