Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soo, I bought the Necramech, was tired of grinding, but, can't use it?

(PSN)Liljagare

17 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Quest is not bugged, your playstation must be tired or your internet slow. Did this quest back in the day when I was playing on a potato computer and did not encounter a single bug, not exactly close to what I'd call "bugged as heck".

Playing on PC nowadays, had MR 18 on the PSN account, stopped playing around the time the doggos came out. And if you read the bug reports, yes, the quest line is still very bugged. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_War_Within#Bugs

For some reason, you can't migrate the forum account to what you are actually actively playing on btw.

On 2021-05-27 at 7:32 AM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Being able to buy necromech from the market is fine. Being unable to use said purchase is fine. Not being able to read the text in the market stating one can't use said purchase till requirements are met should be adress first. 

they made the same mistake when they released the hildryn bundle, they had no mention of requirements when they bundled a gravimag in the collection and ppl complained they couldnt use it and had to be told later they ofc needed to complete profit taker phase 3 which wasnt mentioned.  they later included the requirement but it seems they still keep forgetting important things like this on later releases.

• 10 months later...

is it even possible to farm that thing? i dont want to pay but it feels such a huge mess with the farming, it is both confusing on what you need since it does not say it anywhere and you have to open up the internet and everyone has a different explanation, and also the materials almost never drop

Archived