Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs when I try joining a squad.

(XBOX)BloodyRipjaw11

Whenever I join a squad, I keep getting host migration.

Sometimes, it won't even let me join a squad if I was invited.

Sometimes, it's not squad related. When I try building something in the foundry, it keeps saying an unknown error has occured.

When I try to go into navigation, it says failed to create session.

Sometimes, I get en error message when I try to login to the game.

I tried everything. Rebooting my game, resetting my router, ect.

This all starting happening ever since the Gara Prime update when live yesterday.

Hello , this exact same has been happening to me and a big number of my friends. We all get the same issues as you have described and i have noticed that this was ever more increasing in the amount of times it happens since the update involved in Gara Prime. Happens every time I or my friends join squads.

Bugs/Issue:

I join a squad and i will get a "Host migration issue" and be removed from the group roughly 20-60 sec after joining if we idle for to long. 

I am host and my friends or random players i invite will get "host migration issue" and be removed from the group

I had never had this happen ever every single time until the Gara Prime update and this happens practically every time i join a group with the exception of the ones that Start a mission fast enough for it not to migrate

I have also reinstalled the game , restarted my router multiple times.

All necessary Xbox and Warframe Ports are forwarded.

185mbs down 15mbs up , NAT: Open

packet loss 0-1%

Latency 2ms

In game network test comes back with no issues (Console Xbox one)

I hope more people notify DE about this or that they are already informed about this issue and that they can get this fixed .

Thankyou for your time if you read this :)

I am also having matchmaking issues. I can join a squad in Orbiter but soon as the mission counts down I get the host migration message. Even if I join a squad from orbit, soon as the mission is over it separates me from the squad.

Only time I do not have this issue is if I squad up in Fortuna, Cetus or Necralisk and then do a bounty mission.

I am having this issue on the Xbox One X and the Xbox Series X. I've been having this issues ever since the hotfix right before Gara Prime was released.

I have restarted all my equipment (console, router, modem), uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, even checked with my ISP for any errors on their end. I've also made sure that my NAT type is set to open. None of this has fixed the issue.

Archived