Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame

SheikaVoid

On 2021-05-31 at 2:02 AM, SheikaVoid said:

For my part, I don't think competitive PvE qualifies as "one more thing" in the vein of Conclave.

My point, the one put forth initially, was that PvE-only MMO elements with no competition whatsoever cannot be sustained indefinitely. 

We should probably go back to discussing that, anyway.

Although with the state of PvE, that's become more of a farce with every event they did, and the devs know it, too.

On 2021-05-28 at 11:45 PM, Padre_Akais said:

With respect, I feel you've become rather redundant on the matter and you've made no statement that has effectively countered what I have said so far.

Anyone here back then saw exactly how those players acted in-game, on the forums, and with that control... DE killed it because it was toxic

Asserting that it's DE's fault is goofy.

Asserting it wouldn't happen again is disingenuous for the purposes of getting what you want— At best.

Your analogy... Well...

It isn't relevant unless 78+% of the office professed to have a Seltzer alllergy... Had they done so, your boss wouldn't have allowed seltzer to be stored in a common area anyway. At best the company would have provided you with a min-fridge to allow you to store your beverages and instructed you on expectations for disposal.

Which, incidentally, amounts to what Conclave is currently...

You are welcome to call that dictation if you want...It makes you sound like you think facts are negotiable to me though.

I know this thread is dead and I shouldn’t say what I’m about to say, but I can’t help it.

You are way too concerned about keeping something out of the game that wouldn’t affect you one bit.

Archived