warframe and weapons slots for CREDITS

cosmoz7

i myself a beginner who has been playing warframe for about 36 hrs, and i just realized that there is only a limited number weapon and warframe slots... and I am a free-to-play player(no spending real money)..and i find that more slots can be bought only via platinum... so i would suggest to either increase the default number of slots(10 warframe slots and 25 weapon slot) OR entirely sell slots for credits OR add slots per mastery level... 
so that i feel the game will be more easy for beginners and at the sametime maintain the complexicty for more experienced player...

9 minutes ago, cosmoz7 said:

so that i feel the game will be more easy for beginners and at the sametime maintain the complexicty for more experienced player...

How so? Just because DE is giving away stuff doesn't make them earn money, nor does it "maintain the complexity".

Slots are easy to come by even as a beginner. There is 

• Nightwave
  • Events
  • selling prime parts (at MR2)
  • 50 starting plat (equals about a new frame and 4 weapon slots)

Nah.

Slots are super limited by design.

They want you to do your first purchase fairly early, before you get to the point of easily earning enough plat for slots through trading.

Check out https://warframe.market/

Look over your spare prime parts and mods see which ones are selling for plat.

Get Dragon Keys from your Dojos Orokin Lab and open orokin vaults on Deimos Phlegyas or Horrend, gamble on public matchmaking or use the recruiting chat to find a decent squad, some of the mods will quickly earn you another slot to use.

On 2021-05-27 at 2:27 PM, cosmoz7 said:

Actually, platinum is easy to get through trading, even for beginners.

And trust me, when you can have millions of credits in a couple of hours when you're a bit experienced, purchasing slots with credits would be too easy.

Archived