[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Unintended Mod/aura Inclusion

So in short.. another of your failures is spreading unfairness and advantage for a tiny portion of the community again.

Great job!

I have to agree. Sorry, but yeah.... 

• Upvote 4

Fellow Tenno, I will give you information.

In the game certain mods are labeled as being unable to be acquired by either booster packs or Transmuting.  On patch 10.6, the limit was accidentally removed on Transmuting and so people were able to acquire a dozen or more mods that were in the game but were not supposed to be released.  Some of these mods are incredibly powerful.  An aura which boosts sprint speed by 60%.  Auras that boost damage on Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper 60%.  An aura which boosts affinity gain.  A mod that increases cast speed by 100%.  A sentinel mod that revives you on death.  And many more.  In addition, the event-exclusive mod Primed Chamber.

The patch went live at about 8PM on Wednesday.  This glitch was fixed on 11:00 AM the next day.  This glitch existed for only slightly over 12 hours and so very few people were able to get their hands on these mods and the vast public had no knowledge that this was going on.

These are mods which you can not get any other way are now in the hands of a lucky and savvy few.  I do not think I need to explain why you should be upset about this.

DE made the decision that these mods will not be confiscated.  Generous, but this cannot be left as such.  We must demand that DE release these mods publicly.  That is the only way this situation can be satisfactorily resolved.

• Upvote 68

So in short.. another of your failures is spreading unfairness and advantage for a tiny portion of the community again.

Great job!

• Upvote 4

I would assume these mods aren't publicly available as they are clearly unbalanced at this point. I wouldn't suggest releasing them in their current state. I would also like them to be confiscated to be quite honest. Is it because I am angry that I didn't get a piece of the cake? Yeah, probably, cause having an aura that increases affinity gain is kind of an unfair advantage.

• Upvote 7

Great job!

Advantage over what?

Over our one-shooted enemies?

Fellow Tenno, I will give you information.

In the game certain mods are labeled as being unable to be acquired by either booster packs or Transmuting.  On patch 10.6, the limit was accidentally removed on Transmuting and so people were able to acquire a dozen or more mods that were in the game but were not supposed to be released.  Some of these mods are incredibly powerful.  An aura which boosts sprint speed by 60%.  Auras that boost damage on Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper 60%.  An aura which boosts affinity gain.  A mod that increases cast speed by 100%.  A sentinel mod that revives you on death.  And many more.  In addition, the event-exclusive mod Primed Chamber.

The patch went live at about 8PM on Wednesday.  This glitch was fixed on 11:00 AM the next day.  This glitch existed for only slightly over 12 hours and so very few people were able to get their hands on these mods and the vast public had no knowledge that this was going on.

These are mods which you can not get any other way are now in the hands of a lucky and savvy few.  I do not think I need to explain why you should be upset about this.

DE made the decision that these mods will not be confiscated.  Generous, but this cannot be left as such.  We must demand that DE release these mods publicly.  That is the only way this situation can be satisfactorily resolved.

Drama approaching! Quick, grab some popcorn! We gonna fight! For your right!

And if it will not be resolved satisfactorily, what you gonna do? Sue them?

Warframe forums - Best comedy farce show 2013.

Edited by Khranitel
  • Upvote 6

Very glad I got some of these. I feel bad for those who missed out on some. BUT I don't feel bad for sharing my excited results on the forums, allowing a lot more people to get them than if I had horded that information.

That said... was disappointed to see the hotfix while farming more mods for 'muting. :p

I will be unsatisfied.

• Upvote 6

First time, i agree with every single post on a thread. 

Edited by Xova
  • Upvote 2

I will be unsatisfied.

I will personally call United Nations Security Council meeting about that.

• Upvote 1

Drama approaching! Quick, grab some popcorn! We gonna fight! For your right!

Warframe forums - Best comedy show 2013.

Why are you acting like a clown ? Oh you didnt think you were being funny or something right? 

There is no drama here, DE made a mistake, released some of the new mods, MOST importantly they released Primed Chamber that our community was asking for months. People like me wants that mod. Rebecca stated that Primed Chamber would appear on the future but not like this.

DE needs to do something about it and fast. Not like they have to, but if they claim that they care about their players and plan to apologize for their mistakes, they should make them available them again (maybe not everyone of them but atleast that primed chamber) because we've already seen all of those accidentally released mods, there is no suprise about them anymore,

Edited by Shin
  • Upvote 12

Tenno,

An Update on the sudden inclusion of unexpected Mods/Auras in the game.

The release of these Mods/Auras was unintentional. We are removing them from the tables as we speak. They have all been removed.

However, if you received one, you will be able to keep it.

Will update with more information as available.

i'm assuming Primed Chamber is not an unexpected Mods/Aura in the game...

I will personally call United Nations Security Council meeting about that.

I'm sorry, I prefer the conversation of humans, not internet straw men.

• Upvote 3

So long, "The night transmutation became famous".

You'll be sorely missed, minus the part where you didn't give my primed chamber.

Not only was RL too hectic at the time of the event, now I(and many others) missed out on a second chance.

I truly hope to see these mods come back, especially primed chamber, for its the scourge that never stops haunting me.

But really. I hope this was just a funny mistake that happened too early and you guys plan on dropping these back into the RNG.

Especially since it truly gave meaning back in transmutation like no other(other than for lulz mainly) and sadly enough, got me to spend well over 1.5 million credits and a crap load of my spare mods, in hopes for one of these new gnarly mods that was in the pool for grabs.

Seriously, I hope you guys add them all back in, because that was some really nice excitement in the chats as everyone was screaming about transmutation like crazy.

• Upvote 7

Meh. It's happened before, it'll happen again. It's DE, guys! \:D/

For all it's worth, consider it a little gift for those with dosh and spare stuff post Event. 

• Upvote 1

I hope these are going to be in U11, otherwise this was just cruel... This just seems a little extreme Digital Extremes........ Besides, with that new sprint speed aura mod... new world records for the obstacle course!

• Upvote 2

Meh. It's happened before, it'll happen again. It's DE, guys! \:D/

For all it's worth, consider it a little gift for those with dosh and spare stuff post Event. 

...or a punch in the face for all Europeans who had school/university/work during the time it was active.

• Upvote 13

I'm sorry, I prefer the conversation of humans, not internet straw men.

I like to talk with reasonable humans too, and not with entitled drama queens.

Why are you acting like a clown ? Oh you didnt think you were being funny or something right? 

There is no drama here, DE made a mistake, released some of the new mods, MOST importantly they released Primed Chamber that our community was asking for months. People like me wants that mod. Rebecca stated that Primed Chamber would appear on the future but not like this.

DE needs to do something about it and fast. Not like they have to, but if they claim that they care about their players and plan to apologize for their mistakes, they should make them available them again (maybe not everyone of them but atleast that primed chamber) because we've already seen all of those accidentally released mods, there is no suprise about them anymore,

Because this is not funny at all. And because amount of entitlement in this thread is killing me.

Yes, DE make a mistake. They're not gonna to release these mods in the wild. This is their decision and their artistic vision.Maybe they going to release these mods as awards in some future event. And now they just should scrape it all, because some members want it so.

They have the right to make mistakes.

But this community is ready to crucify them for any glitch they make. Even you're entitled so much, that you asking DE to cover their mistake in the way YOU want.

Madness and disrespectful behavior. Thats what I'm against in my post. 

@(*()$ S#&$, I'm done with this stupid community consisting of $&*#^%s and entitled brats. see ya.

Edited by Khranitel
  • Upvote 8

ppl need to chill

so a few got lucky? so what? quit crying about it and get over yerselves and yer stupid egos

all these mods are going to get tweaked and released eventually anyways...

congrats on those lucky few =P

• Upvote 2

I like to talk with reasonable humans too, and not with drama queens.

Because this is not funny at all. And because amount of entitlement in this thread is killing me.

Yes, DE make a mistake. They're not gonna to release these mods in the wild. This is their decision and their artistic vision.Maybe they going to release these mods as awards in some future event. And now they just should scrape it all, because some members want it so.

They have the right to make mistakes.

But this community is ready to crucify them for any glitch they make. Even you're entitled so much, that you asking DE to cover their mistake in the way YOU want.

Madness and disrespectful behavior. Thats what I'm against in my post.

Then perhaps you could try stating that to begin with, and try the discussion with a more civilized manner, instead of instantly mocking someone and being a general jerk-off?
  • Upvote 10