[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Unintended Mod/aura Inclusion

I like to talk with reasonable humans too, and not with drama queens.

Because this is not funny at all. And because amount of entitlement in this thread is killing me.

Yes, DE make a mistake. They're not gonna to release these mods in the wild. This is their decision and their artistic vision.Maybe they going to release these mods as awards in some future event. And now they just should scrape it all, because some members want it so.

They have the right to make mistakes.

But this community is ready to crucify them for any glitch they make. Even you're entitled so much, that you asking DE to cover their mistake in the way YOU want.

Madness and disrespectful behavior. Thats what I'm against in my post. 

If this is not funny go somewhere else where you can actually engage in a normal conversation without acting like a clown.

Yes they have right to make mistakes but what happens when you make a mistake ? If someone kicks your dog would you forgive them by saying things like  " Ah its okay everyone has right to make mistakes" no you dont, while its true that its not a Mortal mistake, they should have released those mods, its exactly like the gif that guy who posted that gif on the first page. 

Noone is being disrespectful here and have you ever think about why people complains about some things ? Its because they love this game , even their negative comments means something because they could be playing something else or doing something more social. People who wants to "Crucify" DE are actually giving feedback to DE unlike you who expects a drama here, if it wasnt for those players this game wouldnt see these days.

So the best you can do is stop acting like a clown and pulling peoples like me to call you clown and give feedback.

Basically what you did in this thead, stating that you expect drama while giving no feedback while defending DE unnecessarily.  Yes they can

While its true there are better ways of giving negative feedback, instead of simply crying but its still better than defending DE on unnecessary times.

• Upvote 4

I like to talk with reasonable humans too, and not with entitled drama queens.

Because this is not funny at all. And because amount of entitlement in this thread is killing me.

Yes, DE make a mistake. They're not gonna to release these mods in the wild. This is their decision and their artistic vision.Maybe they going to release these mods as awards in some future event. And now they just should scrape it all, because some members want it so.

They have the right to make mistakes.

But this community is ready to crucify them for any glitch they make. Even you're entitled so much, that you asking DE to cover their mistake in the way YOU want.

Madness and disrespectful behavior. Thats what I'm against in my post. 

@(*()$ S#&$, I'm done with this stupid community consisting of $&*#^%s and entitled brats. see ya.

Not going to miss you and while you are tossing the "entitlement" around, I don't see myself entitled to having these mods or anything. All I want is for DE to properly clean up their mess instead of just plugging the hole but leaving what has leaked all over the place. It's quite simply a half-assed solution that just screams "We are too lazy to remove the mods and compensate the players who got them"

• Upvote 6

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, November 1, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, November 1, 2013 - cleanup

If this is not funny go somewhere else where you can actually engage in a normal conversation without acting like a clown.

Yes they have right to make mistakes but what happens when you make a mistake ? If someone kicks your dog would you forgive them by saying things like  " Ah its okay everyone has right to make mistakes" no you dont, while its true that its not a Mortal mistake, they should have released those mods, its exactly like the gif that guy who posted that gif on the first page. 

Noone is being disrespectful here and have you ever think about why people complains about some things ? Its because they love this game , even their negative comments means something because they could be playing something else or doing something more social. People who wants to "Crucify" DE are actually giving feedback to DE unlike you who expects a drama here, if it wasnt for those players this game wouldnt see these days.

So the best you can do is stop acting like a clown and pulling peoples like me to call you clown and give feedback.

Basically what you did in this thead, stating that you expect drama while giving no feedback while defending DE unnecessarily.  Yes they can

While its true there are better ways of giving negative feedback, instead of simply crying but its still better than defending DE on unnecessary times.

OK I've been reading you two go back and forth and I'm sorry to interject but kick your dog?  Really?  Grow up guy - boohoo some stuff leaked onto the dtable a bit early and you weren't lucky.  Big deal.  Grow up, get over yourself and get over it.  Stop acting like DE is specifically targeting you, do you know what narcissism means?  You are the embodiment of it.  They haven't taken anything away from you, they haven't affected your play in any way shape or form, they hold zero obligation to do anything for you, dude do you even buy plat?  Are you even a customer?  Who are you to come in here and tell people how to do their jobs?  Get over it, it's really not a big deal. 

suHyPzi.jpg

• Upvote 4

I'm guessing the main reason they aren't released yet is because they're still being balanced out.

Here's hoping they will be released soon.

Edited by Haldos
  • Upvote 2

...or a punch in the face for all Europeans who had school/university/work during the time it was active.

You can consider it like that all you want. It won't make DE change their minds. See: every non-mod table issue ever.

It's best just to roll with the punch we've been dealt.

Short version:

You will never have every single mod in the game since some of them are event exclusive

You will never have every single weapon in the game since some of them are event exclusive

Accept this and move on.

Long alternative version:

So there are 200 or so people that have this exclusive mod that no one else has that makes them kill things easier for one weapon type.   200 players, that has to be less than 1% of all players.  If you can't live knowing some people will always have something you don't, that's life, learn to live with this now because life is much harsher than this.

If you want to complain, on how it is not fair that they get to kill things faster... does it really matter to anything?  The only thing this would even matter that could be compared to others would be leaderboards and conclave stuff.  So, you want an idea to fix this that hasn't been mentioned before?  Any mods or weapons, that are event exclusive that are deemed to be 'breaking', get marked as "PROMO" and can still be used for games or anything everywhere, but does not get counted on any leaderboards or win/loss conclave stuff.  

Rational behind this logic?  In many collectible card games, there are always cards that are cycled out and removed because they are too powerful or game breaking.  And you can still use them in friendly games, but you're going to use that in a tournament, that isn't allowed. 

• Upvote 5

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Megan, November 1, 2013 - cleanup

OK I've been reading you two go back and forth and I'm sorry to interject but kick your dog?  Really?  Grow up guy - boohoo some stuff leaked onto the dtable a bit early and you weren't lucky.  Big deal.  Grow up, get over yourself and get over it.  Stop acting like DE is specifically targeting you, do you know what narcissism means?  You are the embodiment of it.  They haven't taken anything away from you, they haven't affected your play in any way shape or form, they hold zero obligation to do anything for you, dude do you even buy plat?  Are you even a customer?  Who are you to come in here and tell people how to do their jobs?  Get over it, it's really not a big deal. 

suHyPzi.jpg

Go google the meaning of Feedback and being a clown 

The second is you if you think anyone cares what you think. 

This forum is full of clowns honestly.

Edit: Yes Im a costumer i got S#&$tons of platinum that im not even using lying there for nothing. I have right to state what i think and what i posted on this thead wasnt just my thoughts either you are just hanging on Fanfiction and off topic section or you are the biggest ignorant wannabe troll i've ever seen.

Also why does it matter if im a costumer or not ? So by your logic people who didnt pay money to this game are irrelevant and not to be taken seriously while ignoring them ?

Edited by Shin

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, November 1, 2013 - cleanup

Go google the meaning of Feedback and being a clown 

The second is you if you think anyone cares what you think. 

This forum is full of clowns honestly.

Crying because you can't have a shiny toy the child next to you got != feedback 

• Upvote 4

You can consider it like that all you want. It won't make DE change their minds. See: every non-mod table issue ever.

It's best just to roll with the punch we've been dealt.

Oh I know, but that doesn't mean I have to be silent about it. I am very unhappy about this and I want DE to know that, no matter if it has any effect or not.

• Upvote 5

Primed Chamber is rare? I have it 3 times.. *confused*

Charged chamber - they have the same picture but different stats. 

• Upvote 2

Many of these mods have been in the game, unreleased for 6 months or more.  While it is likely that, with your outcry, they will be released soon because of this incident, it is very unlikely they would have been released soon or perhaps ever without this intervention.

They definitely need to be balanced, but that's irrelevant because they're in players' hands now.  And if they're unwilling to take them back then there is only going forward (which includes appropriate balancing).

For the record I acquired two of the four mods I most wanted (Pistol Amp in particular).  And even though I spent nearly 1 million credits and dozens of mods trying to get these, I would have found it a perfectly reasonable response for DE to take them away, giving only some Rare Fusion mods or something to compensate.  In such an incident we should value game integrity over personal inequality (one way or the other) if we are to consider ourselves any kind of community at all.   Game integrity has been violated, but it can be restored if you make sure DE is aware of your priorities.

• Upvote 13

As long as the mods you intend to never release are removed from the inventories of players who acquired them during that time, nothing of value was lost. You're planning to release those mods sometime and people got a timed exclusive until the day arrives? Lucky them, no problem.

But as soon as dev build mods intended only for testing have been leaked, you better run a cleanup script on your account database to remove those.

• Upvote 7

So long as these mods will be put back into circulation at some point in the future, then I'm alright with this. Some may get early access to this junk, but so long as everyone will have an equal chance at it, then let them have their early access. I'd also be fine with things (mods/weapons/frames) being limited or exclusive as well, as long as their clearly labeled as such. But when something that was meant to be limited or exclusive becomes openly available, just to be taken away again without giving everyone a fair and even chance at it at all, I'm against that.

If they plan on bringing them back for everyone to have a shot at them later, then fine. But don't restrict these things to only a very few people due to a fluke.

• Upvote 5

I don't know DE....
You would get alot of love from the community if you leave primed chamber, via transmute.

Edited by NetSlayer
  • Upvote 5

So long as these mods will be put back into circulation at some point in the future, then I'm alright with this. Some may get early access to this junk, but so long as everyone will have an equal chance at it, then let them have their early access. I'd also be fine with things (mods/weapons/frames) being limited or exclusive as well, as long as their clearly labeled as such. But when something that was meant to be limited or exclusive becomes openly available, just to be taken away again without giving everyone a fair and even chance at it at all, I'm against that.

If they plan on bringing them back for everyone to have a shot at them later, then fine. But don't restrict these things to only a very few people due to a fluke.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126519-seriously-de-when-you-give-patch-notes-to-rebecca-give-her-all-of-them/page-3#entry1505327

Pretty sure they're not getting locked away forever or w/e as you can see below. 

If you look there you notice that DE_Rebecca says:

"their release at this time is unintended and we'll have an update soon on these early Halloween "treats".

• Upvote 4

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126519-seriously-de-when-you-give-patch-notes-to-rebecca-give-her-all-of-them/page-3#entry1505327

Pretty sure they're not getting locked away forever or w/e as you can see below. 

"their release at this time is unintended and we'll have an update soon on these early Halloween "treats".

Then I'm perfectly okay with this.
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't really confirm anything. Just means that it's not been decided yet what to ultimately do with them.

• Upvote 1

Crying because you can't have a shiny toy the child next to you got != feedback 

If thats the case, almost half of the community is crying. Its everyone's right to get a content of this game and like i said people here who bothers posting feedback into this forum full of ignorant elitist wannabe trolls, cares for this game.

Unlike people like you who considers everyone crying babies.

• Upvote 1

Release Primed Chamber! I demand it!!!! O.O

What my good friend here is trying to say, is that he humbly requests the team consider making the Primed Chamber available to the public in some capacity.

It would bring him great pleasure and a smile to his eye-less frame.

You are welcome, good Tenno.

Edited by Felandi
  • Upvote 7

Pity. I saw this coming and I grabbed Fire and poison resistance as well as Natural Talent. Too bad I couldn't grab a Primed Chamber.