Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Unintended Mod/aura Inclusion

Doesn't really confirm anything. Just means that it's not been decided yet what to ultimately do with them.

Well you are free to interpet it however you want, we have what we have for data and that is that. 

If thats the case, almost half of the community is crying. Its everyone's right to get a content of this game and like i said people here who bothers posting feedback into this forum full of ignorant elitist wannabe trolls, cares for this game.

Unlike people like you who considers everyone crying babies.

So...you call everybody on the forum a elitist trolls after using "half the community" as a call to authority to back up your FEELINGS on the matter?  What.  Listen, go take a logic class or something please.  

I've been around for a bit and posted a fair amount of feedback on a variety of topics but crying over a mistake isn't feedback, it's a mistake dude.  You are also not trying to improve the game, you are trying to improve your inventory - DE obv has a plan in the pipe for this so just take a seat \_ and chill out. 

• Upvote 1

I wish they didn't take Primed Chamber away. Cmon DE, I need it for my Vectis!

We all need it,even those who were unlucky enough to not get. Am I jealous you ask? YES,YES I DAMN AM -__- Really want Primed Chamber

• Upvote 1

If thats the case, almost half of the community is crying. Its everyone's right to get a content of this game and like i said people here who bothers posting feedback into this forum full of ignorant elitist wannabe trolls, cares for this game.

Unlike people like you who considers everyone crying babies.

Well said my friend.

• Upvote 1

Well you are free to interpet it however you want, we have what we have for data and that is that. 

So...you call everybody on the forum a elitist trolls after using "half the community" as a call to authority to back up your FEELINGS on the matter?  What.  Listen, go take a logic class or something please.  

I've been around for a bit and posted a fair amount of feedback on a variety of topics but crying over a mistake isn't feedback, it's a mistake dude.  You are also not trying to improve the game, you are trying to improve your inventory - DE obv has a plan in the pipe for this so just take a seat \_ and chill out. 

People who couldnt partipicate in that event wants that mod.

New players wants that mod. 

So its not just my feelings. I've met so many people who wanted that mod.

Also I dont claim that every user on this forum is an ignorant elitist wannabe troll, there are many great people here you can talk to im not trying to offend any normal person here but people who usually tries to make fun of things like these are trolls or haters who doesnt want other people to have the thing they want.

While its true im trying to improve my inventory, its in a good way. I didnt have the time to compete with people on that event simply because i have a work and people to take care of, so what's wrong with trying to improve my inventory son? arent we all here to have fun and get the things we find cool ? So we post what we think about things like these on forums and hope to get an answer or find a point where everyone agrees.

Now i just hope that that patch Rebecca mentioned contains Primed Chamber. DE is making a part of this community sad with not releasing that mod.

Obviously DE made a mistake by making that mod exclusive to that event. We had another event which rewarded us with Lethal Torrent mod, by that logic DE Shouldnt have released it after some weeks. Those mods should have been Exclusive aswell.

What changed ? and if something changed, why dont we have a place where we can get that "Exclusive" mod ? Thats what im trying to understand

So in short.. another of your failures is spreading unfairness and advantage for a tiny portion of the community again.

Great job!

Pretty much this. +1 seriously DE what gives?

• Upvote 2

I suppose you thought that a patch that makes transmutation a worthwhile credit sink and also a reasonable method of getting primed chamber was real?

Noooope, Chuck Testa DE.

edit: could we at least have a reason as to why this was undone? Nothing seemed wrong with the system. New aura mods are always nice and primed chamber being obtainable is long overdue (and let's face it, charged chamber is a joke). Just feels like a great big 'NO FUN ALLOWED' to anyone trying to get hold of new stuff.

Edited by Cybernetix
  • Upvote 1

Short version:

You will never have every single mod in the game since some of them are event exclusive

You will never have every single weapon in the game since some of them are event exclusive

Accept this and move on.

What's the point of letting only 1% people play with stuff => None.

Digital exclusive are the worse thing in gaming ever. No wonder why even LoL are removing "permanent exclusive" stuff from their game.

The "accept this and move on" is like "Yeah, go on, accept the earth being destroyed and move on". It's clearly not on the same level. But neither is your "If you can't live with". Yeah, I CAN live with. But it's not a good thing. That's all.

And I don't see why we should accept bad stuff.

I don't care about this incident, it was just an incident and theses mods will be re released. Events exclusives are fun as long as thoses events rewards come back in future events like it was stated for Primed Chamber a few times.

Rational Logic behind ? 

This is not a CCG, and you can't really make "fun games" that doesnt count in stats. If you have a powerful weapon that another one doesn't have, and you throw a PvP mode. Well, you have to strictly forbid thoses mods/weapons if no one can access them regularly.

Edited by Froh
  • Upvote 3

Guess I missed my chance at incredibly powerful mods that are once again not currently obtainable. Since it was unintentional, letting people keep them nice, but is more than incredibly unfair to 99% of the population. All that excitement I had to get home and go transmute crazy is not only gone but is replaced with disappointment and anger to a degree. I hope you're planning to release these soon, otherwise this is completely unacceptable. I'm just going to stop here because I don't want to be banned. Please know frustrated doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Upvote 5

I sent some feedback thru PM but since it was before knowing the Auras were added by accident, I decided to post here as well.

As much as I would like to have gotten my hands on those MODs, I can understand they being removed if it was unintended. I did manage to get a Sniper dmg Aura in transmuting simply because instead of believing the contracdictory posts in the thread about it I wanted to test for myself.

That being said the patch notes are poorly given to us. It doesnt help the players, and it especially doesnt help DE, when some very vocal players accuse DE of being shady about their changes/additions to the game. Even if the intent behind stealth additions/changes is not malicious, it fails to come accross as something done with the best for the game or community in mind.

One example is the change to Loki's invisibility regarding Sentinels that came in a past update. Mentioning it in the patch notes would have made so many players instantly happy. Not mentioning it makes it look like the problem in communication between DE and its customers, as well as amongst DE'ss staff is indeed serious.

• Upvote 2

I sent some feedback thru PM but since it was before knowing the Auras were added by accident, I decided to post here as well.

As much as I would like to have gotten my hands on those MODs, I can understand they being removed if it was unintended. I did manage to get a Sniper dmg Aura in transmuting simply because instead of believing the contracdictory posts in the thread about it I wanted to test for myself.

That being said the patch notes are poorly given to us. It doesnt help the players, and it especially doesnt help DE, when some very vocal players accuse DE of being shady about their changes/additions to the game. Even if the intent behind stealth additions/changes is not malicious, it fails to come accross as something done with the best for the game or community in mind.

One example is the change to Loki's invisibility regarding Sentinels that came in a past update. Mentioning it in the patch notes would have made so many players instantly happy. Not mentioning it makes it look like the problem in communication between DE and its customers, as well as amongst DE'ss staff is indeed serious.

This wasn't in the patchnotes because it was unintended and probably only one or two lines of code that were overlooked. As for other unmentioned patch-changes, you should consider that there are multiple people working on multiple different things at a time. Sometimes you just forget about inclusing that one change you did to the code of an ability in the patchnotes. This really isn't a big issue or anything and the devs are still humans who make mistakes. If they just fix those mistakes, it's fine by me really.

People who couldnt partipicate in that event wants that mod.

New players wants that mod. 

So its not just my feelings. I've met so many people who wanted that mod.

Also I dont claim that every user on this forum is an ignorant elitist wannabe troll, there are many great people here you can talk to im not trying to offend any normal person here but people who usually tries to make fun of things like these are trolls or haters who doesnt want other people to have the thing they want.

While its true im trying to improve my inventory, its in a good way. I didnt have the time to compete with people on that event simply because i have a work and people to take care of, so what's wrong with trying to improve my inventory son? arent we all here to have fun and get the things we find cool ? So we post what we think about things like these on forums and hope to get an answer or find a point where everyone agrees.

Now i just hope that that patch Rebecca mentioned contains Primed Chamber. DE is making a part of this community sad with not releasing that mod.

Obviously DE made a mistake by making that mod exclusive to that event. We had another event which rewarded us with Lethal Torrent mod, by that logic DE Shouldnt have released it after some weeks. Those mods should have been Exclusive aswell.

What changed ? and if something changed, why dont we have a place where we can get that "Exclusive" mod ? Thats what im trying to understand

Ugh don't try and twist my words - I don't have the mod and I'm not out to "doesnt want other people to have the thing they want." as you say.  I'm saying is that you people flipping out and banging the war drums over small, dumb S#&$ like this is ridciulous - have some patience.  The crap went out early, they have plans for it, Rebecca said awhile ago it'll eventually come out so what is the problem?  It's like they make a mistake and people feel the need to jump on their backs and beat them over the head about it like animals - just back down, have some patience.  

Also, I don't think everybody that want's something to be exclusive is like that because they are trying to withhold nice things from to feed some strange sadistic urge but instead maybe they just have a different view than you :O Or, maybe they make decisions about things and form opinions without consulting you/your thoughts or others on the matter first.  

Just, run a quick list before posting about stuff like this as a sanity check: 

Don't make demands, make suggestions. 

Don't ask without giving a logical reason; I want is generally not a good platform for a discussion and will just invite flames.

It's OK to disagree wtih somebody, having a different opinion or take on something doesn't lessen them or you.

Understand human beings, at their job are the game devs - they don't exist to serve. 

Don't dramatize stupid S#&$, or anything at all if possible.  --> this is one of the biggest buttons I have with this community, this community is so inflammatory (over a game!) it is unreal to me.  People act like it's the end of days or DE is the nazi party reborn over insignificant crap or even worse - because they don't work fast enough for their masters.

Mostly what I'm trying to say, DE made a statement, they know people want primed chamber, they obviously have a plan for it.  Telling them they need to give it out now or equating this to kicking your dog?  Or getting punched in the face in the case of another poster in this thread is overly dramatic, disingenuous, and narcissistic.  Reminding them that you'd like charged chamber to equalize the power difference between the majority of players and a small segment of the player base is a priority regarding drop tables/acquisition methods on your radar and inquiring if this mistake is indicative of an upcoming resolution to this subject matter IS an appropriate mature way to go about this. 

• Upvote 4

Please DO release Primed Chamber.

It's been exclusive long enough, it should be released.

Just like the Ammo Mutation Mods through Survival.

This. ^ 

And now that the new sniper rifle has been released, which benefits greatly from this mod, it's just unfair to keep it away from the rest of the community.

• Upvote 8

So much back and forth.

Just remember folks. Devs don't have to do anything. They can choose to do whatever they want. There is nothing they must do or mustn't.

However, every choice has a consequence.

rWait, isn't this game still in beta? We are all testing a game and helping the devs find bugs and mistakes. Sure it would be pleasant to have all this awesome stuff but maybe those items have to tweaked or removed. Yes the game is made well and polished but it is still in testing phases and not launched yet. If this happened to a fully launched game I could see this outrage being acceptable but this game is beta. Give DE a chance to finish the game before you judge it so hard.

• Upvote 2

This wasn't in the patchnotes because it was unintended and probably only one or two lines of code that were overlooked. As for other unmentioned patch-changes, you should consider that there are multiple people working on multiple different things at a time. Sometimes you just forget about inclusing that one change you did to the code of an ability in the patchnotes. This really isn't a big issue or anything and the devs are still humans who make mistakes. If they just fix those mistakes, it's fine by me really.

I am aware of the Aura/MODs issue not being in the patch notes because it was unintended, it is even mentioned in my post. Tone is hard to convey thru text alone but my criticism was positive and, hopefully, constructive. As a company if you let enough communication mistakes show to your customers, they lose faith in your ability to communicate with them. And if the justification is human failure inside the company, customers lose faith in your ability to communicate internally, which ultimately leads to loss of faith in the company's structure as a whole.

The specific change in Loki's invisibility cannot have been a couple lines missing in a memo. A programmer was obviously tasked with that, and whoever they report to ought to have been informed of its completion. And said superior ought to have communicated that to DE_Rebecca in preparation for the patch notes release.

I'm just waiting now on the status update of what is going to happen with these mods. I don't want to make any decisions on builds if they are simply going to remove or nerf them.

• Upvote 1

Ugh don't try and twist my words - I don't have the mod and I'm not out to "doesnt want other people to have the thing they want." as you say.  I'm saying is that you people flipping out and banging the war drums over small, dumb S#&$ like this is ridciulous - have some patience.  The crap went out early, they have plans for it, Rebecca said awhile ago it'll eventually come out so what is the problem?  It's like they make a mistake and people feel the need to jump on their backs and beat them over the head about it like animals - just back down, have some patience.  

Also, I don't think everybody that want's something to be exclusive is like that because they are trying to withhold nice things from to feed some strange sadistic urge but instead maybe they just have a different view than you :O Or, maybe they make decisions about things and form opinions without consulting you/your thoughts or others on the matter first.  

Just, run a quick list before posting about stuff like this as a sanity check: 

Don't make demands, make suggestions. 

Don't ask without giving a logical reason; I want is generally not a good platform for a discussion and will just invite flames.

It's OK to disagree wtih somebody, having a different opinion or take on something doesn't lessen them or you.

Understand human beings, at their job are the game devs - they don't exist to serve. 

Don't dramatize stupid S#&$, or anything at all if possible.  --> this is one of the biggest buttons I have with this community, this community is so inflammatory (over a game!) it is unreal to me.  People act like it's the end of days or DE is the nazi party reborn over insignificant crap or even worse - because they don't work fast enough for their masters.

Mostly what I'm trying to say, DE made a statement, they know people want primed chamber, they obviously have a plan for it.  Telling them they need to give it out now or equating this to kicking your dog?  Or getting punched in the face in the case of another poster in this thread is overly dramatic, disingenuous, and narcissistic.  Reminding them that you'd like charged chamber to equalize the power difference between the majority of players and a small segment of the player base is a priority regarding drop tables/acquisition methods on your radar and inquiring if this mistake is indicative of an upcoming resolution to this subject matter IS an appropriate mature way to go about this. 

You are the one who's trying to twist my words. I didnt mean spesifically you by  saying "doesnt want other people to have the thing they want.".

As a part of this community i post my feedback which you constantly call crying whether you like it or not you have no right to talk about my feedback we're talking about this game not my feedback here. Google is your friend use it . "crying", "feedback"

Don't make demands, make suggestion. It was a suggestion/feedback which many people gave the same as me

Don't ask without giving a logical reason; I want is generally not a good platform for a discussion and will just invite flames.  Logical Reason here people asked for it for like months and that mod being exclusive to like 100 people is just absurd and im sure DE knows it aswell.

It's OK to disagree wtih somebody, having a different opinion or take on something doesn't lessen them or you.  Nobody mentioned anything like that.

Understand human beings, at their job are the game devs - they don't exist to serve. Nobody said that they are here for serving us. Like many people, i stated what i had in my mind.

Don't dramatize stupid S#&$, or anything at all if possible. If you think im dramatizing things you can feel free to but fyi im not trying to. Its you who's trying desperately to win an imaginary war against me. Its ok i dont care anyway.

DE made a statement, they know people want primed chamber, they obviously have a plan for it.  Telling them they need to give it out now or equating this to kicking your dog?   I didnt say anything like "give that right now" i stated that they should find a way to make it available to everyone because some weapons and mods are illogically "exclusive" and if you cant understand that "kicking your dog" part was an example i really dont feel like trying to make you understand what's an example is.

People act like it's the end of days or DE is the nazi party reborn over insignificant crap or even worse - because they don't work fast enough for their masters.

Now this is the part where you tell me what you are smoking. Just because 1 or 2 toxic player cried on their first post on this forum now people like you considers everyone crying and spitting stupid things when talking about bugs or contents in this game. You cant put everyone in same category and treat them the same.

TL;DR "How to turn a Statement from DE into something stupid between 3 players who consistently fighting over something stupid"

I told you to Google "crying" and "feedback" because you are strictly going on my negative feedback+suggestion and trying to make me look like someone who's getting overly dramatic over a games content. 

Its "MY" feedback its my statement. It doesnt give you any right to make fun of me like a clown and bash how i give my feedback. This wasnt about my or anyone elses feedback but thanks to some airhead it turned into a mess like this.

I Apologize for turning this thead into something as stupid as this with arguing with people. But im not going back on a single thing i said here.

You are the one who's trying to twist my words. I didnt mean spesifically you by  saying "doesnt want other people to have the thing they want.".

As a part of this community i post my feedback which you constantly call crying whether you like it or not you have no right to talk about my feedback we're talking about this game not my feedback here. Google is your friend use it . "crying", "feedback"

Don't make demands, make suggestion. It was a suggestion/feedback which many people gave the same as me

Don't ask without giving a logical reason; I want is generally not a good platform for a discussion and will just invite flames.  Logical Reason here people asked for it for like months and that mod being exclusive to like 100 people is just absurd and im sure DE knows it aswell.

It's OK to disagree wtih somebody, having a different opinion or take on something doesn't lessen them or you.  Nobody mentioned anything like that.

Understand human beings, at their job are the game devs - they don't exist to serve. Nobody said that they are here for serving us. Like many people, i stated what i had in my mind.

Don't dramatize stupid S#&$, or anything at all if possible. If you think im dramatizing things you can feel free to but fyi im not trying to. Its you who's trying desperately to win an imaginary war against me. Its ok i dont care anyway.

DE made a statement, they know people want primed chamber, they obviously have a plan for it.  Telling them they need to give it out now or equating this to kicking your dog?   I didnt say anything like "give that right now" i stated that they should find a way to make it available to everyone because some weapons and mods are illogically "exclusive" and if you cant understand that "kicking your dog" part was an example i really dont feel like trying to make you understand what's an example is.

People act like it's the end of days or DE is the nazi party reborn over insignificant crap or even worse - because they don't work fast enough for their masters.

Now this is the part where you tell me what you are smoking. Just because 1 or 2 toxic player cried on their first post on this forum now people like you considers everyone crying and spitting stupid things when talking about bugs or contents in this game. You cant put everyone in same category and treat them the same.

TL;DR "How to turn a Statement from DE into something stupid between 3 players who consistently fighting over something stupid"

I told you to Google "crying" and "feedback" because you are strictly going on my negative feedback+suggestion and trying to make me look like someone who's getting overly dramatic over a games content. 

Its "MY" feedback its my statement. It doesnt give you any right to make fun of me like a clown and bash how i give my feedback. This wasnt about my or anyone elses feedback but thanks to some airhead it turned into a mess like this.

I Apologize for turning this thead into something as stupid as this with arguing with people. But im not going back on a single thing i said here.

Actually you said DE needs to release it now in your OP here.  Pretty sure that is a demand.  Also, when you use an example, you are directly equating something to that example which is why it is an example.  Anyways I'm done with this; I'm not wasting any more time with an illiterate poster who thinks his feelings are legitimate platforms for discussion. 

Yeah, I'm going to go with one of the main reasons they were pulled being that they aren't finished/balanced yet. 

The Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper amp auras give over 2x the bonus that rifle amp gives. 

The sprint aura gives 2x the speed boost of the rush mod, with only 1 player bringing it. 

Something is wrong with the resistance mods (at least the text).  They say 0.3 damage resistance.  Is that 30%, meaning the mod can grant immunity with only one person equipping it? 0.3% in which case it is even more useless than their non-aura counterparts?

I see a lot of people in this thread feeling robbed, like DE owes them something, that they are being unfair. DE was very kind to the people that got these mods, instead of revoking them like most game devs I've seen would have, and wasting the time, credits and mods players spent getting them.

If you did not receive one of these mods that were leaked, you were not wronged. You were just unlucky.

Chill, and wait for the upcoming details that DE Rebecca announced.

• Upvote 1