[DE]Rebecca

Psa: Unintended Mod/aura Inclusion

I kept Natural Talent (double casting speed). This is amazing on Nekros (desecrate spam), Trinity (instant blessing), Mag (pull spam), etc.

Thank you for that gift.

• Upvote 1

If you're refering to primed chamber(charged as well), then no worries.

because if you were trying to place the mod on your bow but couldnt find it, its because it's for sniper rifles only. wont show up on the mod list with bows. lol

Actually, bow is classified as a sniper, and even if it wouldn't apear, I was checking in my modlist in general.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I thought I could get some of those after returing home from my family!

Hopes deleted D:

Same S#&$ happened to me.

Don't release primed chamber to the public. The new sniper is made for us top 100. At least give us a badge if you do. :/

Disregard this person. Bring Primed Chamber back please.

• Upvote 8

Don't release primed chamber to the public. The new sniper is made for us top 100. At least give us a badge if you do. :/

I actually think this is, the badge part, would be a great idea.  Many people clamor for the Primed Chamber mod (myself included), and a lot of people who believed that the mods they had earned in previous events would be exclusives, only to have them drop in nightmare mode later, kind of feel slightly cheated.  Not that that reasoning is exactly justified, but if DE does make Primed Chamber openly available, and I hope they do, then they could also give the top 100 from the informer event a truly exclusive badge as compensation.

• Upvote 4

I kept Natural Talent (double casting speed). This is amazing on Nekros (desecrate spam), Trinity (instant blessing), Mag (pull spam), etc.

Thank you for that gift.

and that's the problem. It breaks the balancing of those Warframes.

I do not understand this commotion, mistakes are part of it and a game in beta, to argue that the DE have or not to do and idiocy

simply accept that the mods will be available over time, the only mod that could be provided would be primed chamber and yet not and urgency, it does not alter the game so as to be unplayable if you do not have it ..... . stop crying like spoiled children who do not have earned their vain sweet and fun instead of wasting time on forums criticizing mistakes ...... people make mistakes if any of you ever missed throw the first stone

• Upvote 1

You know, there no decent rewards for the serious endgame... going wave 45 on survival vs lvl 228 infested... and what do we get? Credits. Yes, credits. Maybe you could sneakily add these mods in, in high end survival/defense and very rare chance off certain other missions? At least the Primed Chamber - which fits in nicely with the release of the new single-shot sniper. 

Seriously, I've played 3 weeks now, there's nothing I can't do, I have most mods, about half of the decent weapons/warframes... can do any mission... pretty much running out of challenges for me and my squad -  and reasons to do them. Right now, all we got ahead of us is just to grind mastery ranks by crafting and leveling up various weapons to 30 then sell... aaaaannnd thats about it. I know you guys have something big planned, and I love that, and we have contributed plenty towards that... but at least give us some fun in the meantime!

I actually think this is, the badge part, would be a great idea.  Many people clamor for the Primed Chamber mod (myself included), and a lot of people who believed that the mods they had earned in previous events would be exclusives, only to have them drop in nightmare mode later, kind of feel slightly cheated.  Not that that reasoning is exactly justified, but if DE does make Primed Chamber openly available, and I hope they do, then they could also give the top 100 from the informer event a truly exclusive badge as compensation.

i dont mind that these things get out eventually. its content they made and i dont mind sharing the fun.

what i dislike is the overwhelming sense of entitlement from people that couldnt have given a damn less, for a mod to a wep type few use, in an event that happened ages ago, for people that drove themselves into the ground to get.

oh but a wep comes out that makes that mod amazing? I HAVE EVERY RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO OWN THIS AND YOU ARE AN ELITIST PRICK FOR KEEPING IT FROM ME!!!!

sad and selfish. where were these champions of equality and justice months ago? having fun with "good" mods and gear? too busy ignoring a mod that wasnt worth their precious time to campaign for? everything is fine and equal so long as they dont want it?

even as an relatively useless mod i liked it, because i worked for it. and others should enjoy it too. but dont pretend like its owed to you.

(i and not directing "you" at the person im quoting, just people in general)

• Upvote 3

i dont mind that these things get out eventually. its content they made and i dont mind sharing the fun.

I agree with this as well.  I don't want to be handed things on a platter.  I want the chance to earn it myself.  I just don't agree with all the amount of negativity about other players asking (sometimes just shouting) for it.  I understand that listening to people complain again, and again, and again can be extremely tiring, and that they really shouldn't complain near as much as they do.  But is calling them "entitled brats" and "selfish" going to fix it?

There are some who don't listen to logic, so the best you can do at that point is to let them make their statement, offer a rebuttal (preferably a respectful one), and then never bother with them again.

Please note I'm not against you.  For the most part, I'm agreeing with your opinion, but perhaps not in the same manner you've demonstrated.

The only thing I have against this leak of mods, is if when they do release them, but with new stats (as 60% sprint speed increase AS AN AURA is kinda large), they don't change the stats for those who got the, from this glitch.  The reward should be, for getting them before, that you had them earlier.  When released and changed, playing field should be levelled, but until then, though I'm annoyed, how DE is handling this is decent.

They won't. Not only is there no motive for doing so, but they would have to go out of their way to make the these early copies different in any way. The mods are already in-game, when they're released, that just means they become "unlocked" as defense mission rewards, enemy drops etc. They'll be the exact same mods, with the exact same ID, as the ones released just now, therefore any changes will affect both. I have mixed feelings on the sprint mod. On one hand, 240% sprint increase....

Please note I'm not against you.  For the most part, I'm agreeing with your opinion, but perhaps not in the same manner you've demonstrated.

i disagree. im fine with people asking, even if thats all they do. i dislike people trying to justify a position without real justification as if they are riding on the highest of high horses.

people are free to ask, even in an extremely annoying amount, so long as they are aware its just a request.

wording your post like it would get "A GREAT INJUSTICE" to not receive an item you are not entitled to ...... entitled brats hardly covers it. barely a slap on the wrist. but i consider that the exception as apposed to the rule.

dont fault people for wanting something cool. its the stupidity i cant stand.

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone so caught up in this, I was at work the entire time and unable to get any of the mods. Does this bother me? Not really.

Just ban them in conclaves or something and the unfairness is relegated to "oh my god that guy can build a gun that one shots people for more overkill than me."

Considering most of these are auras, if you end up in a room with the people who found some, you get some benefit from it anyway.

When i first learned about it i thought that it was a good move from the developers, to provide means to dump extra credits and mods into transmutation, for a chance to get even better, "top-tier"/"high-end" stuff. Just when you have all the frames, all the "normal" mods in the game, you just start to accumulate cash/resources. There must be ways to get rid of it and transmute lottery should have some exclusives, available only through transmutation.

Yes, having more mods would've been nice, but my life did not end with these mods being unavailable.

P.S. Those more powerful auras may be developer-exclusive mods.

"Too long; didn't read" ver.: There should be mods available only through transmutation, as a part of end-game. More stuff is good, less stuff is bad.

Edited by Myocarde

Bring Primed Chamber back please.

Go back in to future and waste 48 hours of your life to reach top 100 in informant event.

Everyone had a chance to get it. So calm down and use your charged chamber, forget about primed chamber or try to trade it in future.

If DE will start release exclusive item to everyone universe will collapse.

Edited by Keetsune

wording your post like it would get "A GREAT INJUSTICE" to not receive an item you are not entitled to

Ah, alright.  I think I was misunderstanding what your what you were trying to get across earlier, but this is much clearer to me.  Sorry for the confusion.

Simply put, I think everyone deserves a chance to earn the mods, but they shouldn't just be handed to them.  And yes, when people want to be handed something that they didn't earn, especially when they had every chance to get it themselves, is pretty stupid.

Everyone had a chance to get it.

Actually no, since it was only given to 100 players. Some people can't possibly play the game long enough to even stand the slightest chance because they have jobs or school or whatever. It's like saying everyone has the chance to win an olympic marathon medal, since you'd just have to try hard enough.

I'm not even saying that Primed Chamber should be made publicly available, but what you just said is simply untrue and an insult to all those who tried their best to get it, but couldn't spend enough time on it.

Just as a note: Based on the number of active players that Warframe has, those 100 are less than 1% of the playerbase. Saying "everyone" had a chance is quite simply ridiculous.

Edited by Liandra
  • Upvote 9

At least releasing these mods publicly would get people to change and try different mod loadouts.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone have a list of the accidentally-released mods?  I'm curious to see how many leaked out.

• Upvote 1