Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add ability to hide your rank. Being a rank 30 is a complete nightmare.

Junk_Lover

2 hours ago, (NSW)Junk_L0ver said:

I can't even run public missions now. Every time there's other people on mission -  someone starts PM'ing me and asking for free stuff like relics,  mods and prime parts. I cannot go through mission in peace,  thanks.

That stuff starts happening after MR20 already. People seem to not care. I've had people asking for free stuff too. I reply to them: why should I give you stuff? And then the common response is: I'm new and need to get strong.

I just laugh at them.

I guess some people are just used to getting everything handed to them on a silver platter and they're not even ashamed.

New here, never did that kind of begging.  What is this thing people are doing though?  Do they actually get freebies by begging like a dog?  LMAO!
While I feel bad, the 'begger' is a staple of many online games.  Ignore them and let others in your clan know so they can be blacklisted.
People give me crap when I ask for taxis to get some supplies I need to craft weapons/warframes and this is going on.  Yikes!

8 hours ago, (NSW)Junk_L0ver said:

I can't even run public missions now. Every time there's other people on mission -  someone starts PM'ing me and asking for free stuff like relics,  mods and prime parts. I cannot go through mission in peace,  thanks.

I can't speak for your experience since it looks like you play on Nintendo Switch but I never have issues with this on PC. I imagine there are far fewer MR 30 players on your platform which makes you kind of a hot commodity. 

I hear you though. I would be annoyed if people kept bugging me, as well.

11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I can't speak for your experience since it looks like you play on Nintendo Switch but I never have issues with this on PC. I imagine there are far fewer MR 30 players on your platform which makes you kind of a hot commodity. 

I hear you though. I would be annoyed if people kept bugging me, as well.

Maybe an unfair assumption, but I would wager the average age of players on Switch is lower than on PC. May have something to do with their behaviour as well.

5 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Maybe an unfair assumption, but I would wager the average age of players on Switch is lower than on PC. May have something to do with their behaviour as well.

Yeah this is what I was trying to say.

В 27.05.2021 в 20:09, Duality52 сказал:

Along with that, to ignore any PM's, type in "/dnd" (Do Not Disturb) in the text box.

Problem is - there are PM's I wanna receive, like actual pm's from trade when I am ready for trade. Plus - they often don't even PM, they ask outright in the team chat.

Wow, that is wild. I don't doubt it happens, but I've never experienced it. At least not on PC.

Though, I should probably apologize to you, as an MR 30 who has on more than one occasion invited a low MR player back to my dojo after mission in order to set them up with some free staple mods and prime stuff. I sell prime sets in order to earn platinum, and often have tons of sets that I'll sometimes give away to someone who just needs that one staple prime and a few mods to not feel like they're struggling. So, I can kind of see how this might make others feel entitled to hand outs.

Maybe the environment is just different on Switch.

Archived