Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.2

[DE]Megan

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.2

Changes:

• Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

• We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable - just Emotes, Simaris said so!

• Changed a parameter related to rapidly throwing your Glaive to put it back to the way it was before Update 30.3.

• The update accidentally introduced a work in progress version of something that wasn’t ready yet.

• Improved graceful handling of DirectX 12 crashes that may be caused by OBS Studio.

• Renamed the “None” Dojo Backdrop to “Default Backdrop”.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to board your Railjack after purchasing the Railjack Instant Access Pack until you visited a Dry Dock or relaunched the game.

• Fixed inability to use an Emplacement (Railjack Pilot Seat, etc) until someone else interacts with it after you’ve exited it. 

• Fixed inability to purchase Bonewidow In Action Glyph nor the Voidrig In Action Glyph from Loid wares in the Necraloid Syndicate.

• Fixed inability to see the full selection of Quests in the Codex if your game is set to Turkish. 

• Fixed Attachments appearing different on equipping the default Gara skin on Gara Prime.

• Fixed the "Hide Owned" in Dojo Backdrop Research Panel not functioning.

• Fixed missing "Toggle Prime Details" option with the Loki Verv Skin.

• Fixed bad Syandana placements on the Loki Verv Skin.

• Fixed visual flicker when equipping a Pet immediately after Maturing.

• Fixed unnecessary extra row in the Operator Skin Color selection.

• Fixed a script error when dying in Arbitration due to a Status Effect.

• Fixed script errors when trying to open the sort menu with a controller in the Clan/Friends screen.

• Fixed a script error when changing a MOA Companion’s Emotion Module.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur in the Plains of Eidolon during a Host migration.

il y a 3 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changes:

• Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

• We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable - just Emotes, Simaris said so!

FINALLY WE GOT THE BEST CHANGE DE COULD MAKE THANK GOD

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

Really wish Gara Prime Access was more worth the $140 I spent. 

4% crit chance and still under 2.0x crit damage... Coupled with not being able to use rivens on the weapons for 9 months really makes it a hard sell. 

Then you added armor... To Gara... The one thing with refreshable 90% damage reduction lol. And health, not energy, to this frame who uses their ULT and 1 every 20-30s. I just... I don't get who makes these calls. It's like they don't play the game ever. Never have. Never will. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to purchase Bonewidow In Action Glyph nor the Voidrig In Action Glyph from Loid wares in the Necraloid Syndicate.

Ah that's where they went. I was wondering where these Glyphs were since Devstream 150.

On track, but is there no Devstream for May? It passed Wednesday for any potential announcement?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed visual flicker when equipping a Pet immediately after Maturing.

Thanks but can you fix the Kubrow look link not showing the color of the Kubrow or other pets, Thanks :heart:

Hi, ty

Can we get an up on Astilla prime and Volnus prime, the normals versions are better if u have an ok tier riven? like x2 in multiplier crit or more base damage.

For me, it's not normal and not funny to play them because there are more weapons that are much stronger without riven!

7 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Really wish Gara Prime Access was more worth the $140 I spent. 

4% crit chance and still under 2.0x crit damage... Coupled with not being able to use rivens on the weapons for 9 months really makes it a hard sell. 

Then you added armor... To Gara... The one thing with refreshable 90% damage reduction lol. And health, not energy, to this frame who uses their ULT and 1 every 20-30s. I just... I don't get who makes these calls. It's like they don't play the game ever. Never have. Never will. 

Those are all valid criticisms ... only, I happened to read them with an frustrated Inkling voice xD

Easy fix:

Hammer Prime: after heavy attack, the glass of the hammer shatters, while the glass itself is replaced with glass-like liquid energy ( whoever does shaders probably already knows how to achieve this with their eyes closed ) and the weapon gains increased status chance and crit chance for "x" seconds, multiplied by the weapon combo multiplier.

Astilla: honestly, i think (hope) it will be fixed when primary guns changes happen

Regarding Gara Armor buff ... it's not that bad ... as in starchart missions you can feel safer and play more casually even if you don't build for armor, and lore-wise it makes sense as primes should be the original warmachines, and not our bootleg versions the tenno can somhow build.

As a sidenote ... if you can, modify the melee trail generator ... currently the weapons spawn trail FX just from a line ... instead, if it's not too messy and buggy to manage, you can have archetypes of trails ( single blade, two blades, fat or slim blunt weapons ) and modify the position accordingly for each melee weapon.

It has the potential to rob too much time to something more important, having to tell the game what trail which weapon does in what manner.

il y a 22 minutes, MizaelChan a dit :

I'm waiting for Necramech in normal missions 

That'll never happen or with high restrictions on it, because people would quickly only use Voidrig's 4 to clean everything, no need to use warframes anymore

Archived