Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.2

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Changed a parameter related to rapidly throwing your Glaive to put it back to the way it was before Update 30.3.

• The update accidentally introduced a work in progress version of something that wasn’t ready yet.

Thank you for this, was rather annoying. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Maryph said:

That'll never happen or with high restrictions on it, because people would quickly only use Voidrig's 4 to clean everything, no need to use warframes anymore

So what, we already have Warframes that clear everything as it is. I want my Necramechs in normal missions already ffs.

Edited by SafeRoom
  • Like 8

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

• We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable - just Emotes, Simaris said so!

RIP. This was a great 'change'. It felt so much better. Bring back gear for SO at least! Or give us a 3rd option for gear use! Its fun to use heavy weapons.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody,
I want to report here about a very annoying behavior of the game client, which I have had for at least a year and a half. I am PC + keyboard + mouse player and have no console connected. Several brand new mice and keyboards I have changed so far and still have the problem, I want to call it “automatic run” here.

I use my own customized keyboard mouse assignment.
For ducking there is a lock button in the options, which can be activated so that the toon until the release of the ducking button runs only ducked around.

The problem I have is the “automatic run” that can occur when you leave the locker room on the orbiter after you equip a new warframe, equip a bodyguard or pet and leave the arsenal. it can also occur in missions when the mission is started, a new player enters or leaves the mission, you use the zenurik void dash operator mode and return to your warframe. it can also occur after you have hacked a console, the mission is finished and you return to the orbiter. At Railjack missions as well, when you leave a turret, the workshop and so on.

BTW when entering the Necramech or leave, there can happen the same behavior.

To solve the problem it is sometimes helpful to press the ESC key to call the options to easily confirm your own settings to return to the game. It may be, however, that the last mentioned possibility does not bring improvement and I have to use the options button again to reassign any key with the old key assignment to be re-enable.
Sometimes that doesn’t help either.

The behavior seems to me like a secret developer keymacro, which triggers the “Automatic Run” behavior.
I have not yet figured out which keyboard mouse buttons combination is necessary for that manner.

I would therefore like to ask all players who have a similar “automatic run” behavior of the game client to comment here.

Thank you.

Edited by SokeNagato
  • Like 1

i appreciate the update although, there is an issue with standing when getting it, when you get standing, it normally shows in the Center the amount of standing you get but it never pops up now, this goes for standing of all factions where you give stuff in for standing from cetus to syndicates.

il y a 11 minutes, SafeRoom a dit :

So what, we already have Warframes that clear everything as it is. I want my Necramechs in normal missions already ffs.

Well, yes they nuke, but you can still play while they nuke
With a necramech and the #*!%ing aberration that is AoE in this game, you would just have Voidrig's 4 everywhere, anytime, because it's just like a full auto bramma dealing 10M damage per hit
If they plan and actually allow necramechs on normal mission, there's no point on having warframes, aside from MR, just take Voidrig mod it's 4 a bit, and boom, done, you completed the game, congrats
And then everyone will complain that the game is too ez

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed missing "Toggle Prime Details" option with the Loki Verv Skin.

So if I can get enough people to complain about certain immortal skins not getting this treatment, can we has fix too?

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

• We’ve also fixed the entire Gear wheel being usable - just Emotes, Simaris said so!

So I assume that I was able to use Archgun for the past couple of days on Sanctuary was a bug? 
I recently unlocked the possibility to summon an archgun, and had couple of warframes to level up, so I was very confused that I was able to call an archgun into sanctuary. I actually polarized my Mausolon 4 times (by just playing in sanctuary). When I was trying to use any other pieces of the wheel Simaris was telling me that I dont need that. Now I cannot do that, so that is why I am here trying to understand what happened 😅

Edited by Darcadius
  • Like 2

Changes:

• Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

• Changed a parameter related to rapidly throwing your Glaive to put it back to the way it was before Update 30.3.

• The update accidentally introduced a work in progress version of something that wasn’t ready yet.

• Improved graceful handling of DirectX 12 crashes that may be caused by OBS Studio.

• Renamed the “None” Dojo Backdrop to “Default Backdrop”.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to board your Railjack after purchasing the Railjack Instant Access Pack until you visited a Dry Dock or relaunched the game.

• Fixed inability to use an Emplacement (Railjack Pilot Seat, etc) until someone else interacts with it after you’ve exited it. 

• Fixed inability to purchase Bonewidow In Action Glyph nor the Voidrig In Action Glyph from Loid wares in the Necraloid Syndicate.

• Fixed inability to see the full selection of Quests in the Codex if your game is set to Turkish. 

• Fixed Attachments appearing different on equipping the default Gara skin on Gara Prime.

• Fixed the "Hide Owned" in Dojo Backdrop Research Panel not functioning.

• Fixed missing "Toggle Prime Details" option with the Loki Verv Skin.

• Fixed bad Syandana placements on the Loki Verv Skin.

• Fixed visual flicker when equipping a Pet immediately after Maturing.

• Fixed unnecessary extra row in the Operator Skin Color selection.

• Fixed a script error when dying in Arbitration due to a Status Effect.

• Fixed script errors when trying to open the sort menu with a controller in the Clan/Friends screen.

• Fixed a script error when changing a MOA Companion’s Emotion Module.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur in the Plains of Eidolon during a Host migration.

Nice.  Tell the team to keep up the good-work.  
..and y'know; rest up a bit too.  You guys have a LOT going on prior to Virtual Tennocon.  Yeah I know not as much as if it were a live event at the convention hall, but still.

1 hour ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Really wish Gara Prime Access was more worth the $140 I spent. 

4% crit chance and still under 2.0x crit damage... Coupled with not being able to use rivens on the weapons for 9 months really makes it a hard sell. 

Then you added armor... To Gara... The one thing with refreshable 90% damage reduction lol. And health, not energy, to this frame who uses their ULT and 1 every 20-30s. I just... I don't get who makes these calls. It's like they don't play the game ever. Never have. Never will. 

More base HP and armor boosts her survivability when her 2 isn't up.

More base HP boosts her overall eHP when her 2 is up. Armor then becomes additional DR calculated after ability DR.

Gara's energy economy is fine if you build for it. If you want a real energy hog look at Nekros without his band-aid augment.

However I do agree that Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime are rather underwhelming, especially for MR 14 weapons. If they had quirks that made them more unique they would be a lot more interesting to use, as opposed to being marginal stat improvements over their basic variants.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you for fixing this! I didn't realize this bug existed! Being unable to use the gear wheel in ESO forces us to consider different kinds of builds (or even team comps) to be self-sufficient. Some of the most fun and intricate builds I've devised (even before Helminth system existed) were for ESO and are some of the most fun I've played in Warframe to date... It certainly beats building willy nilly with Corrupted Mods and spamming Energy Pizzas like the rest of the game!

Arbitrations also forces you to consider different build options. As does Steel Path and Eidolons (even though I hate Eidolons)! Adding more game modes like ESO with different kinds of limitations can only increase the longevity of the game because it forces players to think more about strategy and builds that deviate from the typical meta. ESO just forces you to think about energy! And there are/were lots of underused mods and strategies to get sustainable energy in ESO.

And I would be really curious to play a Steel Path ESO! Not necessarily for rewards... just to see how far I could go.

Edited by nslay

1 hour ago, DarkACB said:

well, it was fun, but sadly i cant use energy pizzas in SO/ESO anymore. back to zenurik i guess.

In SO you can, if you have it bound to a key it doesn't work, only from the gear wheel. In ESO, don't remember that ever working, hence the 100s of EV Trinity players.

1. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

2.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

3.wisp "walking" sound not working

4. gauss feet are bug

5.nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

7.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

8. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after, THIS IS A SCAM

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

nidus Phryke now has this crap dirt all over

Spoiler

2020-09-16-00-14-01.png

close up

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27.png

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27-02.png

9. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this trash anymore

10.your FAKE promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

• Like 11

I don't know if this is intentional buy why doesn't the scroll work with clan menu list? if this was intentional that was a stupid idea, everything else scrolls down or up but not clan menu? please address this. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ShakaZulu.PW said:

In SO you can, if you have it bound to a key it doesn't work, only from the gear wheel. In ESO, don't remember that ever working, hence the 100s of EV Trinity players.

But you don't need Zenurik or Trinity... before Helminth, building for Efficiency, using Equilibrium and modding sentinel for Synth set with Gas damage (to spread Synth Deconstruct) would net you practically infinite energy! Now you have Helminth... you can use Equilibrium with Dispensary. Or you can Spectorage with Spector Siphon, or you can use Dethcube for energy. You can use +Energy syndicate effects too!

In fact, my Naramon Khora (before Helminth) went through 8 rounds of ESO solo spamming Whipclaw and Strangledome using redundant sources of energy: Energize, Equilibrium+Synth Set, Rakta Dark Dagger with Blight mod (+Energy after 1000 affinity). Never once needed Zenurik or EV Trinities... and Khora can kill like Saryn in ESO!

EDIT: Also my Chroma with 75% Energy efficiency (so things cost more... I have Blind Rage + Streamline) can do 8 rounds ESO solo with 100% Vex Armor uptime... also using Equilibrium and Synth Set. It's an amazing combo! I put Dispensary on him just in case though... He doesn't use Arcane Energize.

Point is, you can make some cool and reliable self-sufficient builds for ESO without pizzas, Trinity or even Zenurik.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bread_Pudding said:

Thank you! Ordis MOA Emotion Module when? Ordis has earned the right to fight with us in battle once again. 

You seem to have the same glyph that just got stuck for me once. I changed it like 20 times in game over they year or more but it never updates on the forum. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Missed Change: You can now use Emotes in Sanctuary Onslaught missions!

I finally thought archguns could be leveled easy...alas ;/

• Like 1

HI DE,  

Not sure if you read this stuff but, now pressing down on your d pad on controller totally breaks Sanctuary Onslaught  and locks you out of all controller and keyboard control until the zone ends and its at mission complete screen.

• Like 1

• [DE]Megan unpinned and unfeatured this topic