Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-05-27 at 9:02 PM, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Thirdly, I beg of you not to give up on the Leverian! Its simplistic nature has charm to it, almost reminiscent of the Prime trailers. Regardless of how big or little the lore implications seem to be, I still derive enjoyment from Drusus & his stories.

That thing was a fail from the start, not only was it (is) a waste of time and resources, and just because it's simple it's stupid and boring, they would have been better of putting the lore on the wiki how badly this was made. DE could have done a better job of just making a mini quest or a cutscene or anything better in fact than what there is now. In the future for new warframes the card should be obtained just like with Sevagoth, via the quest. This is a sci fi, action, role playing game, not a fairy tale, plus it would be more beneficial for the games image to have a quest and not a fairy tale.

What happened to the melee update? Remember there being at least one more phase to it.

Any love for standard mission content? All the evergreen grind is in these missions but all the new content is one-off grinds that we have almost no reason to revisit.

Rivens in a good place? Dispo disparity and difficulty of getting good riven rolls has made me ignore all new weapons for the past few years, new stuff isn't able to compete with older stuff unless the base stats are completely OP (and in for nerfs).

Damage types and enemy armor getting looked at? Most damage types are worthless and EHP vary widly when armor gets involved (especially on Steel Path), was this intended?

Any plans for prime archweapons and archwings?

Can we expect to have have railjack corpus missions revisited? More skirmish missions and/or balance to mission types across factions?

When starting new mission for railjack, please allow crew to revive/reappear for death.

Is it possible to mix match cosmetics for companions? For example armor may have a body I like but not so much the helmet. Would be quite nice if we could get an option to toggle on/off certain aspects or simply equip another headpiece from another armor. Similar to warframes and robotics. 

Armor and skins for modular pets?

Any possiblity for a destroy all decoration or multiple selection function in dojo?

On 2021-05-27 at 10:08 PM, TakasuNight said:

I have several questions:

1) News on Cross-Save / Cross-Play?
2) When will you start the rework of some Warframes, such as Hydroid, Rhino, Frost, Banshee and others?
3) Any news on pet review?
4) When will we be able to use Necramech in normal missions?
5) The engineer of our Railjack, can't he automatically go to the forge to refuel us?
6) An improvement on Eidolon farming or Operator Focus, to make our life easier?
7) Will the Reactors, Catalysts, Forms, and so on, ever return in the invasions?
8) What will change in primary, secondary and melee weapons?
9) Will you simplify Lichs and Kuva farming?
10) Can you categorize all the weapons, so that you can choose and see them first? (not to mention that so a player immediately understands what kind of weapon it is, such as "Energy Weapon")

Sorry for too many questions, and I hope you answer most of them.

I will like to know the same thing like kim

Is there any chance you'll look at the lackluster state of stationary objective healing?

The stance you took two years ago was far too much of a knee jerk response to an unintended effect in Scarlet Spear (Khora's cat healing the op-link) and it could use a revisit as the only thing capable of doing any appreciable healing to stationary objectives with thousands of health is Wisp, and even then only because of the Set & Forget nature of Wisp's Reservoirs.

Ok soo, here's some questions:

Do you guys have any plans on further expanding the operator/focus system ? Like adding different "void manuevers" to be used by the operator or even making more focus schools ? It'd be nice to have more of a "titanfall" dynamic on the game with the operators.

What else will you guys do with the Necramechs ? More mechs coming ? Or we'll have just those 2 and let em' be some secundary gimmick ? I really liked the idea, maybe some other factions mechs as well ?

ARCH-MELEE MECHS/GROUND ! Any news on that ?

The game has been having balance issues for quite some time now, and we all know how the community...erm..."responds" to the more drastic and necessary changes, what's your plans for dealing with that ?

Can we please have an overhaul or at least revision of the arcane system ?...

And lastly !  can we please get the parazon zip-line in-game as a function ? And give Valkyr a new first ability ?

The veteran player's dominance makes most enemies insignificant units intended only for the point system and death grind. example video

Have you considered adding enemy squads that are resistant to AoE damage or Skill?
or enemy resistant to melee weapons or certain domineering equipment?
or unities with randomness damage resistances?

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist.Forget to join the game?

Archived