Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, diamondbeuti said:

I know just was trying to clarify  thats all

We'll know if Sisters of Parvos is coming before T.C.  most likely when they Devstream.  I'm cautiously optimistic it might show up before, but y'know... Soon(tm)😜

@Warframe: can we please get more zaw and kitgun items, like blade & whip, claw, and sparing type zaws, and for kitguns, something like the phage, speargun, saw blade launcher, grenade & missile launchers, etc?

Also, many many many Devstreams ago, someone asked about the possibility of getting custom animation sets for parkour movements and such. Is there any of this in the works in the near future? I've been waiting forever for this. 

Yo! I have 2 questions.

1. So we got friends and clan pages changed. Is there any  chance of getting profile page reworked? Like we got lots of capura scens and it would be nice to use them as profile background. The gray emptiness is sad :c
2. Any chance for more things to do with riven slivers? Riven cephalon with reputation would be nice. He/she alredy exist but only in messages abaut riven changes.

Tell what you think abaut it.

Thanks for all of ya for creating best game ever. c:

I have several questions:

1) News on Cross-Save / Cross-Play?
2) When will you start the rework of some Warframes, such as Hydroid, Rhino, Frost, Banshee and others?
3) Any news on pet review?
4) When will we be able to use Necramech in normal missions?
5) The engineer of our Railjack, can't he automatically go to the forge to refuel us?
6) An improvement on Eidolon farming or Operator Focus, to make our life easier?
7) Will the Reactors, Catalysts, Forms, and so on, ever return in the invasions?
8) What will change in primary, secondary and melee weapons?
9) Will you simplify Lichs and Kuva farming?
10) Can you categorize all the weapons, so that you can choose and see them first? (not to mention that so a player immediately understands what kind of weapon it is, such as "Energy Weapon")

Sorry for too many questions, and I hope you answer most of them.

Nox Cannon/Ghoul Saw, will they be coming with the next Plague Star return?
Will we get a Sisters of Parvos variant for the Fluctus? Or any variant for it?
Will Baro bring more new non-decoration/non-cosmetic items like weapons and whatnot soon?

Edit: Would you consider just making Oberon and Ash clan research at this point? Similar to what was done with Wukong and Nezha.

90% guns buff and 10% melee nerf still happening or are we going to suffer another deja vu like those ips rework you wasted months on when Khora was in the pipe and then ultimately scrapped because you couldn't chew what you tried to bite ? or worse another duviri paradox lmfao? Teased in 2019 and coming in 2022-23 ?

Ah a friendly reminder, unless you touch CO, BR, and WW for melee, ( or CO alone for the matter ) you already know you ain't going to change jack_shi_t right ? you know that don't you? Unless you add innate CO to guns like you did with the CEDO.

Didn't you promise some separation of fashion and stats? Can we please go forward with this?

e.g. Select backing of Syndicates through the Syndicate menu. I find having to carry around those sigils for purely functional purposes (or discover too late that is used the wrong one after dusting off an old loadout) quite annoying.

- With Sevagoth being able to mod separately between forms, is there any plans for Equinox to get the same treatment?

- Joke question somewhat. Dual Raza, Boltace, and Fusilai Prime when? Lol. (I’m sure I missed a couple). Just me wanting the full trios/sets primed

- unpopular opinion I’m sure but, I’m personally a fan of the functionality of how Garuda’s claws works with the “no melee equipped” option. Could Nezha’s chakram (glaive) or Ash’s retractable blades (claw or fist) with their own stats, get similar treatment if no melee is equipped? 

Requiem Mod technology demonstrates that an inherent unique connection  (not unlike an entanglement) allows requiem mods ' to understand' what is lacking and thus tranform to exactly what it is detecting as though duplicate pairing is a reduced energy state requirement  PNAS:2021 vol3    =====>  this translates to: You dont get what you need.

Hello Devs, if you even end up reading this. I am not too sure if you are thinking this far ahead but what is going to happen after Duviri and The New War? Those two things have seemed to be the main focus over the last few years and I was wondering where the game may go, story wise, after these main story quest lines. Also, with how many new weapons you add do you ever stop to think that there are weapons that will forever be known as mastery fodder, and do you have plans to do anything with those mastery fodder weapons? 

Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work!

Internally, have you reviewed any feedback regarding the new Prime weapons added with Gara Prime Access? I think a lot of people were disappointed that the Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime were barely upgraded over their base variants, especially considering the current state of weapon balance in Warframe. In the case of the Volnus Prime, for example, the base variant of the Volnus has a significantly higher Riven disposition which means that with a good enough Riven it becomes objectively better than the Volnus Prime using the same Riven. In this situation, why would anyone actively try to earn or buy the Volnus Prime (outside of mastery and completion) if they're just getting an inferior weapon? I understand that not everyone has access to powerful Rivens, and that over time Riven dispositions change to reflect the popularity and strength of certain weapons, but it would be nice to see more meaningful buffs for interesting and unique weapons whose base variants were always meta-irrelevant because of how weak they have always been.

Two things I would like to see fixed at some point:

• Missing Codex items (weapons mostly since I use it to figure out which items I need to rank up. Sheev, for example)
    • The other thing that bothers me about the codex is the "unknown" items. How am I supposed to know what it is so I can go and scan it? Use Helios for every mission, and hope?
  • The search functionality in Codex > Mods; doesn't search on descriptions/drop locations; doesn't return mods you don't own; no way to filter un-owned.

Thanks! Looking forward to what you have in store for us.

Hi!

New robotics dogs gonna be useless as any other dog pets in a game?

Any future plans for more customization for warframes? Can we have atleast option to remove some armor pieces from warframes? like side leg armor fom Revenant or shoulder armor from Nova Atomica deluxe?

Any future shaping for melee? It still taping one button to kill things. Still not entertaining and fun...well atleast if someone like it, im sorry, maybe perfect solution give players who want DMC vibe special weapon with special combos or frame who can beats everything from enemies without meter or rely only on ultimate with mash E button. Some kinda badass Dante frame XD

And what about next Nemesis hunters for Tenno? Who is gonna be? Infested stepbrothers? Or Duviri fathers? Actually it would be cool if something very scary infested try hunting tenno. After Parvos sisters ofcourse.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’ll also be going over community questions - post them in this thread! We’re locking things Monday at 10:00 ET!

Looking forward to a Devstream on Monday, this will be a great start into the week!

I only got a few questions, all of them are based on the things I observe/saw in the last Devstream #154:

1. What's up with Yareli? I need to know more about her abilities! (Water-Glaives? Surfboard-K-Drive of Doom?)
follow-up: When will kawaii Pablo return?

Spoiler

pablo.png

2. Rebecca mentioned real-life-floofs! (in case people forgot, you can find a fitting picture in this spoiler) 

Spoiler

Rebecca.png

I am always interested in new & fitting real Warframe merch. The floof already looks very fluffy & floofy.
Here the question:
Are you considering releasing other new merch?
(maybe "mini-floofs" for keychains or other types of smaller collectibles/accessoires?)

That's it! Looking forward to the Devstream as always, y'all keep up the good work and enjoy the weekend! :)

Cheers,
Fabpsi~
(maaaaaybe I just wanted to post those pictures too, but that wasn't the only reason for this post, I swear! 😅)

Got any cross save news? Plz, people have spent too much time and money on your game for you to remain so silent on this topic for so long. Not asking for the feature immediately, but at least give us progress reports so we know you're actually working towards having it in the game.

Archived