Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope Orphix will be addressed eventually.

For me (and many others too, judging by public matchmaking) there's very little reason to play Orphix, especially as a way to farm Arcanes. Are there any plans to change anything about the game mode? I've made a post comparing Orphix to hunting Eidolons, and I've written down my thoughts here. I hope they might be of any use.

Q: How's development for the gun/melee rebalance?

Q: What do you plan to do to improve steel path?

Q: Will stalker drop steel essence on steel path? and if so will it be more then the acolytes since he is a rare spawn?

Q: Are there any plans to go back and improve railjack?

Q: Will orphix venoms have some of its extremely uncalled for restrictions removed? (Like no using warframes, weapons and 90% of all gear players spent years modding near the orpix)

I have a question about our most recent set of Primes. Gara Prime is a bit of an odd case for Primed weapons, since the original Gara release came with three signature weapons and one of them was always disappointingly likely to be shortchanged. Are there any considerations for adding the Fusilai Prime in a future update, either along with another Warframe or as a standalone?

Grendel changes in the future, also i saw realy cool grendel deluxe from the same artist that made khora, hydroid and nezha i think..... anything to say about that?

SENDING LOVE TO DE <3

Summary of things still juggling in the air...

-A proper story mode containing the old events

-Wall running still not a thing

-UI still unfinished

-Operator/Focus revisit

-Command wheel for pets

-Leverian not seeing any entry for a while

-Many new frames still don't have noggles

-Gunplay rebalance (we were supposed to get a workshop mid-May)

-Drop chances revision

-Rage melee mode

-Modulary archwing

-Archwing melee revisit

-Old fames next revision pass

.Many enemy weapons not available (loads of new Corpus ones) (it seems you're SLOOOOOOWLY working on this)

-Railjack integration with open worlds

-Squad link

-Sorties 2.0

-3rd Orb fight

-Sergeant/Phorid boos fights revisions

Questions

Is there more status-rework to come?

Will there be an overhaul to primary weapon stats similar to the melee update?

Do you think that boosting status chance on slow single-shot primaries by a base of 100% or more could be a good solution to making status more viable for slow weapons'? as the 10 proc standard heavily favors rapid-fire weapons at the moment?

Currently the waypoint system seems to be too clever for its own good, it looks like its creating a path along the enemy nav-mesh and its not interested in our position if we are not grounded. Could it just be stupid instead, just show the exit point in you current room and not ignore players who are in the air?

In my view reworking existing content has been a great success for community morale, are you planning to do more of this?

Can you remove kiguns and zaw veilded rivens from the drop table and just let it be sold at the respectable vendors???.. there are so much more rifle, melee pistols and shotguns in the game than a hand full of zaws and kitguns...if not then a couple of new zaws might not hurt.

Any thoughts on creating slightly more sophisticated enemies that spawn semi-uncommonly in most missions?  Ideally, something of a middle-ground between bosses/liches/sisters and most other regular enemies.  I'd be keen on seeing more enemies like the amalgams, or the Terra Jackal and Kyto Raknoid (all these have at least some sort of ability to compliment the fight).  Even making some notable enemies like the Undying Flyer, Leaping Thrasher and Terra Manker not exclusive to their current zones would be a nice start.

As blunt as my opinion is:

Spoiler

I genuinely want more enemies that draw my attention towards what I am actually fighting against (as opposed to simply looking for enemy health bars and the red arrows on my radar).  The current enemy diversity is great ascetically speaking, though (imo) only decent-mediocre as far as game-play is concerned.  The differences most enemies have really don't feel all that impactful.

Can we get rework or a buff for Frost prime bc I'm a Frost since beginning and I'm a player since 2016 but it was not a problem in that time as I got high mr ppl started to criticise me for being I have faced criticism alot not only also other Frost mains have faced criticism from friend,randoms sometimes I'm in good mood it doesn't hurts me but sometimes it hurts alot a literary a guy ditched in mid arbitration for being Frost in 3h Arbitration and I lost ppls doesn't play with me bc I like to use Frost so I love this game and I dont wanna quit bc of criticism so this is my request Can we get a rework or a buff so he Can be more tanki and he Can kill lvl 100 bc I had to switch 6 build but no effect like Can Kill and survive until lvl 60s and when lvl 100s comes he dies in 1sec I lliterary 1k armor 1k health but He take 1 second to die even with that we want him to get buff or rework pls bc even mag prime can melt sp while She's a beginner frame and frost is not even a beginner frame so this is my request If u accept the idea of rework I have great idea for his rework 

Any news on the next series of Nightwave? I'm curious about DE's plans for its development - features like Glassmaker had are cool, but seem to drastically slow down the release of new Nightwaves and I think most players are happy with the diorama stories and rank rewards.

Question : Will zaws and kitguns recieve expansion in future?

We still don't have any whip, sword and shield, blade and whip, dual swords, claw, sparring melee types for zaws. 

As for kitguns we don't have pellet shotgun , sniper rifle and burst fire rifle type chambers. 

The list of bugs on the Orb Vallis continues to grow. We have had, for some time, the crashes running Profit Taker and Exploiter, more recently, we have seen the loss of Coil Drive patrols on the Vallis. random Coil Drives do not spawn, ever. Please, I know you must have archived releases dating back to Scarlet Spear. That was the point that Exploiter started crashing us to the dashboard on consoles and Profit Taker began crashing the game the same way. The Coil Drives stopped spawning right around the time of Orphix Venom. The Orb Mother crashes seem to be caused by a memory leak. The loss of random Coil Drive patrols seems to be more like an inadvertent code change or library change. You have an entire open world that is not getting the usage it should because many players, including me, have chosen to ignore the NW tasks involving the Orb Mothers. Please fix this. 

1 hour ago, Spu7n1K said:

Got any cross save news? Plz, people have spent too much time and money on your game for you to remain so silent on this topic for so long. Not asking for the feature immediately, but at least give us progress reports so we know you're actually working towards having it in the game.

They haven't remained silent,  they have given the same answer repeatedly on multiple streams. If you chose not to hear it because it wasn't the answer wanted, not DE's fault. 

At one point we were shown necramechs being used in normal missions, when will this feature be releasing? Also can we build multiple forma at a time, it's a bit time consuming to wait 24 hours before I can build another one while in those 24 hours I could have built the other 20 blueprints I have.

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff a dit :

Now, let's address the murmur grind. It's a dull, mundane process that takes way too long when you run solo. If you aren't going to reduce the amount of murmur progression required, at least allow successful nemesis mission runs to provide a decent amount of progress on par with a Parazon stab. Maybe even provide sensible applications of progression, such as an ounce of progression when you hack into a spy vault without tripping alarms, capture a target or defend a terminal. The gameplay should be used to tell a story, one revolving around a deadly game of cat & mouse, not some monotonous slaughterhouse that we've grown accustomed to.

Great idea! Spying for murmur make sense, same for capture (We kill everything but capture target, why? For information).

Archived