Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

Three things that I absolutely want to see answered:

1. Do you see us getting Magnus Prime/Akmagnus Prime within the next couple of Prime releases? The magnus was one of my favorite sidearms, is aesthetic and also seems to be the "poster gun" for Warframe images. Examples include Sevagoth's in-game loading screen and the very background of this forum with Mesa wielding the Akmagnus. Would very much like to see it. Even if we don't get a prime I would love to at least see a Magnus Vandal.

2. Will there be any sort of goal to bring crowd control back into the sphere of relevance? There are frames that are absolutely wonderfully designed and can be great at what they do (Banshee, Frost, Nyx) but so many enemies, especially important enemies, are entirely immune to most if not all forms of crowd control, thus making these frames entirely irrelevant in the current design space of Warframe. Outside of being able to constantly slow enemies by 75% (Nova, Sevagoth), other frames' crowd control is mediocre at best and completely ineffective at worst beyond level 50 and against major enemies. Yes I can now put Sevagoth's Gloom ability on other frames, but I don't want Sevagoth to just be a metaphorical kidney donor and have every frame that needs or wants crowd control to snag his ability. I would love to see better crowd control.

3. Are there any planned reworks to other frames or thoughts of reworking the "one-trick-pony" frames? Examples of these frames include Valkyr, Chroma and Inaros. I used to love playing Valkyr but her design is now just boring. With her 2 being 90% of her kit and her 4 being the last 10%, which you arguably should never even have to use, she can only do one thing, and no Helminth combination of abilities can change the fact that outside of her Warcry, she has three other abilities that are lackluster and need to be reworked or outright replaced. Chroma is the same situation. He's just good for the problem mentioned in the second question. He tanks and has massive damage boosting capabilities. No enemy is immune to damage (excluding phases) and that has made him almost mandatory for most significant fights. Personally, he is very boring in my eyes but I feel like I HAVE to have him just so I don't have an aneurysm during damage phases in boss fights. Inaros just has no kit outside of his abusive health and needs to be changed entirely.

Would love for at least one of these questions to be addressed in the devstream, loved Warframe since 2013 and would love for this the things mentioned and similar topics to get some love. Love you guys!

how about making orbiter capacity purchaseable? i'd really like to see this. need moar deco in orbiter.

when will sentinel survivability arrive? (no, protea augment does not really contribute, but nullifies the only reason of existence for djinn. also it takes up a warframe slot.)

why no acolytes in tamu disruption?

any plans on more sekharas?

any plans on making old events come back?

any plans on making raids/trials come back?

• New Syndicate weapons and maybe a new Syndicate as well?
  • New Zaw types on Cetus (dual swords, whips, two-handed nikana, blade & whip, nunchucks etc)?
  • Third Orb on Orb Vallis, any info to share whit us?
  • 6th Operator School, Penjaga, any plans to make it?

Hello

About abilities update augment?

wil you guys ever finish chroma update? effigy still not worth annything and his first augment is out of time

also excalibur radial javelin rework one day?

where are thoose so called bached of rework?

melee rage mode and guns damage update?

melee feel sad now cause of the recent changes we need a slight stagger its like we are slicng butter right now...

thunderbolt rework?

the list is too long but plz update wf gameplay

Toggles for warframe appearances? Effects (like Ironskin), Prime details, Gara glass? I personally love having the glass stay on, but plenty of tenno prefer it to break and a toggle would make both sides happy. Fashionframe is endgame at this point DE so please...

More cosmetics? Syndicate operator clothing? Syndicate armor sets coming when?

RAIDS?!

More Song slots for Octavia PLEASE?! There are so many good songs out there but not enough slots... If I have to pay plat to buy them fine. But more please🙏

Waypoint system overhaul? Persistent map markers (for example, destroy this thing, its destroyed and yet the marker stays...)

More different ayatans, fortuna, deimos or cetus fashion stuff to put in our ships? More syndicate ship decos? Floofs are nice and all but I'm kinda floofed out by now.

Aura forma for the warframe exilus slot? I love primed sure footed (don't get me wrong) but not every build I have needs that polarity... I would rather have that then stance forma...

Any plans to raise the minimum cap of void traces you can get per mission? Getting 6, 7, or 8 void traces per mission feels like a slap in the face... Not everyone has a resource booster active 24/7 all year round.

As many other Tenno have mentioned a vaulted relic toggle would be great. Being able to tab to see if a relic is vaulted within the relic console and codex is a nice start but more would be appreciated.

Pet reworks? Doggos are functionally useless atm. And the link mods are very much a crutch. Moas are never used except when leveling them, and while I love my robot companions... they die so, sooooo much. Even Djinn with reawaken spends more time dead then alive.

Rework the corpus ship tileset more please? I get that you just LOVE wide open spaces but Corpus defense tileset missions take way too long to do. The map is too big. The enemy AI gets confused where to go, gets stuck on terrain and takes to long to get to us. Its gotten to the point that I just skip any missions that have that. I really, really miss the old corpus ship defense tileset😔

The corpus ship tileset spy mission, spy vaults are still bad. Most have only 1 way to do them. Most of the breakaway side corridors and vents are dead ends or are grated over and thus useless. I really miss the design philosophy of every spy vault being able to be done in 2-3 different ways. I love spy missions... and I just want them to improve. Oh and if your not the host the doors bug out and won't open. To open them you have to leave the doors then come back... Sticky doors in the SHINY NEW corpus tileset...

Railjack still buggy and unfinshed when it was added in Update 26.1. That was 2019-11-22. Command still needs a lot of work and I don't just mean rank 10 command and gunner...

This is all I can think of atm. And while the HUGE list of bugfixes are awesome to see, its sadly still just a start. There are many, many more. Still I love the game (i.e. core warframe) and I really want it to keep improving. So I wish you health and happiness to everyone at DE.

PS. I still despise grab bags

Few community questions I really want to hear answers:

• Can we expect new stance for two-handed nikanas (AFAIK new one is coming with Sisters of Parvos)?
  • Do you plan add option to assign kuva liches to gunner role and queenpins to engineer role?
  • Will be added option to equip liches/queenpins with modded weapons?

Question: With clan menu just receiving an UI overhaul, and Dojo builds being often present in Prime Time, could you take a look at Dojo planning/construction?

The current system is, let's say, vintage and much could be done to improve the ease and flow of planning and building.

Examples of current solution vs. potential:

• One-at-a-time, room by room building with no planning option vs. Birds-eye-view blueprint system where you can place wireframe rooms and then build said rooms in the same menu (or on-foot).
  • 24 h construction and 2 h deconstruction timers with no queue option for multiple sequential rooms vs. Same timer but with the option to build/deconstruct multiple sequential rooms simultaneously.
  • No unambiguous preview of room size vs. Clearly defined and marked room sizes (to let you know if a room/segment fits in a space)

This is probably my longest time wish for the game and I'd probably spend hours building the Dojo (and enjoy it) if the process was made more fluid and flexible.

• Is there any news on Gauss Deluxe and Prime?
  • With the depth that Deimos has with it's vaults (Arcana and Normal)  are you thinking of how you can have something with comparable depth on Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna?
  • In relation to Railjack, will we be able to save miners from the ice mines? Or will there be any optional additional depth added to points of interest generally?
  • Will you be adding any more modular parts to Zaws? Would be cool to make some other weapon types e.g. Glaives, Tonfas, 2-handed nikanas - any other weapons that aren't represented or even new weapon types that are Zaw only.
  • Same question for Kitguns, the infested additions were cool so will we be able to build kitgun versions of things like the Epitaph/Staticor/Sonicor?
  • Can we get a primary version of a weapon like the Staticor?
  • Will the kitana zaw visual bug be fixed?
  • Keeping on the subject of modular weapons, will we eventually be able to get unique parts from different factions e.g. Corrupted, Orokin, Corpus, Sentient and Grineer? Would be cool if for limited times we could raid ancient sites related to these factions to get these parts. Could be something added to RJ? Even if not weapon parts maybe something that adds a permanent effect on the weapon via Valence?
  • Once you can get back in the studio will you be adding more stances to weapons like 2-handed nikanas?

Cant wait I'll be there! I'm only a mr 18 but I'm climbing my way up . Defeated my first kuva lich and loved every minute of the grind. Got my free loki and skin already ranked 30 installing a forma polarize at least 2x. My next mission is to get some anomaly shards from veil proxima.  It's very hard for me alone but I manage . Gamer tag Raptureel1te so join me or add me I'll help ! Oh and my railjack is shining bright like a star.

Archived