Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

Can be the lore bits from really old events implemented to the game? When I was a new player, I didn't know why is Alad V infested and how was cured, why we excavate cryotic or what is story behind Steel Meridian and Kela De Thaym. The bits of lore about Excavation could be implement to the first Excavation mission. 

Also, can we get more lore of Entrati family? And merch with them (I love Father and I would like to hear his stories from the war)?

Any balance changes? Heard mention of status proc changes some while ago, before Christmas, on a Devstream. Am still waiting for more information on that, as well as hopefully other balance fixes.

1. Are we ever going to get custom primary and secondary weapons and maybe armor pieces and syandanas positioning like Melee currently has?

2. Can we get the option to add sugatras to primary and secondary weapons?

3. Any update on the Proto weapon skins that we saw a long time ago?

4. Several skins and armor sets have mismatched color channels. Do you guys plan on doing a review for this to at least make the metallic slots consistent or give us the option to color individual armor pieces and helmets separately? Examples:The Gazal, Hulta, Magor and Vatala and Tennocon 2018, 2019 and 2020 armor sets,Excalibur Onyx skin, Frost Emperor skin, Ember Vermillion skin.

5. Please let us use Excal Prime's helmet/skin on Excal Umbra.

6. Updates on Melee 3.0/rage mode and duel wielding for one handed melee weapons and one handed secondaries which was implemented for glaives and then seemingly abandoned.

7. Now that we are getting less devstreams, any chance we will get more time devoted to Q&A or an alternate source for it.

8. Can you please stop disabling certain face gear when using certain head gear on operators? From what I have seen people were way less concerned with the clipping than their ability to customize their operators.An additional slot to separate forehead pieces from pieces that cover the mouth would be appreciated too.

9. Any chance we will get the option to swap out exalted weapon models for their standard/prime/umbra/premium skin appearances on variants of the frames.Excalibur can not swap any of his sword skins, including his new premium one and primed frames with exalted weapons can't use their standard skin counterparts.

10. Is the loadout UI going to be overhauled to show everything that should be loadout specific(Archwings, their weapons, archwing guns for ground combat, operator arcanes and amps?

11. Are we ever going to get a focus dump? Once you max the schools there is nothing to do with accumulated focus.

12. Can we get more Loadout and Riven slots or possibly just uncap them and let us buy as many as we want?

13. Now that thrown weapons have a comfortable timed recall, are we ever going to get the Arcata added to PVE?

14. Can we get mod capacity removed while in the simulacrum so we can properly test builds before applying Forma?

15. Now that status immunity has been removed from Liches and Nechromecs, is there an ETA on removing it from other enemy types? Making enemies completely status immune removes a large chunk of the arsenal.

16. Any chance we can get our clan emblem as a glyph?

17. Can Nova Prime's Null Star be made colorable rather then just being gold balls? Also, Resonator is not taking on its prime form when applied to primed frames.

18. Any chance that we will get additional hotkeys on PC? Would be nice to be able to hotkey several orbiter functions like decorating or going to the foundry rather then going through menus.

19. Now that they have been nerfed can we get access to the acolyte mods on Exalted weapons?

20. You recently allowed us to buy up to three additional cosmetic and mod loadouts but it wasn't added to operators. When can we expect them to get that feature as well?

21. The prime trailers had interesting lore bits in them. Can we get their scripts added to the prime warframe's codex entries or even the videos. It would add flavor to their pretty bland text now and bring them in line with other frames that got entries like that like Excal, Rhino, Ember and Mag.

22. Kdrives are a cool toy to play around with for a bit but have no home in the actual game beyond temporary status immunity when eidelon hunting or if you really want to fall out of the Plains map. Are they going to ever get a look to increase their utility? Giving them defensive functions when you are not on them like AOE  buffs or barriers that appear at the location of dismount or even something as simple as being able to fish while on them would go a long way.

23. While we are at it, can we get custom keybinds for kdrives. Several of them are shared with standard keybinds.

24. There are a number of useless mods in the game right now. Things like Warm Coat are basically just clutter in the mod system and rarely get looked at unless they happen to be tied to some sort of major overhaul like the status changes. Is there any plans to do a wider overhaul of the mods that get no usage.Perhaps you could even provide a list of mods to the design council and have them come up with ideas for them, or open that up to the whole community a few mods at a time.

25. Can we get a "Silly Warframe" toggle that will hide holiday items like the new wings, candy cane scythes, easter egg ephemera, etc for players that don't want to see them. Would be a good opportunity to make those items permanent for those that like them too.

26. The heavy attack animation for Exalted Blade is pretty lackluster right now. Any chance it will get a look. At the very least it should get an energy wave like it standard attacks, ideally though it should generate a more impressive wave in terms of power and size,Please let me live my anime dreams

.getsuga-tenshou-gif-7.gif

UK based Tenno here, is there any update regarding merch shipping to us brits? I'm currently holding off on buying the PC Bundle in the hope the situation is resolved in time for Tennocon (i'll be buying the digital pack regardless), either way thanks for a great game and I look forward to the next update.

Question for devstream:

Will you reconsider Oberon and Ash parts being locked behind C Rotation of railjack proximas? It is extremely grindy for vanilla frames. Like several other vanilla frames their parts are used to craft basic ephemera.

I have a few questions:

1. Are there any chance that the conclave will be reworked or the like?
  2. Any chances of new weapon types for zaws and secondary kitguns be added (Glaives, Dual/Akimbo, Throwing Knives, etc.)?
  3. (Probably a throwaway) Can a "flick stick" controller configuration (Where motion rotates the camera vertically and the aiming stick rotates the camera horizontally in the inputted direction relative to the direction the camera was facing before) for controllers with gyro inputs be considered? The orginal idea was created by someone named Jibb Smart.

Don't know if this one has been asked or not but here goes:

When Corpus liches come out can a Kuva Lich and a Corpus Lich be active at the same time? And if so will they fight over territory and create crossfire missions if the same node has been captured on both sides? And if on said node would just one lich be able to come out? Or both? If that happened would the liches fight each other or you? I'd like to see situations where one of the liches goes "Lets team up against this guy" and depending on rng and quirks (IE if one of the liches has the loner quirk that one can't start a team up and automatically denies any team up options, while a paranoid one will instantly turn on the other lich, creating a zone where liches will group up their thralls and start an all out mini war that the tenno can take advantage on, and liches with the fear of being alone quirk would instantly ask the other lich to team up) there's a lot of options where the term "each Kuva Lich is different" can be vastly improved with situations that feel just a *bit* more special. Because right now liches feel like an expectations vs reality crash, with it only getting worse with the fact that liches cannot do anything but defend on railjacks (can't even have the engineer role, effectively making them useless. They get stuck a lot as well and don't even have a bleedout timer, meaning in high levels they can't do anything except die instantly as you can't mod their weapons, which is kinda stupid) I feel like instead of working on new stuff older stuff should be improved for a bit, the game is running in a "we've made this now to make the next thing" instead of a "I think we should work on this a bit more, I don't think this is fully fleshed out yet." A great example of this is The Sergeant, he literally has been left in the dust after a touch that changed him into who he is now from Nef Anyo, you may try to throw the comeback of "well he's one of the earlier planets he's supposed to be easy" but the Jackal literally got a rework that makes him tons more tedious (Invuln frames, laser beams that rotate, input commands resulting in me having to get close yes I know I'm lazy) all on the second planet. Anyways I'm gonna have to end it here before I type more, thanks for reading this.

I would like to know more about your plans of making non-umbra frames sentient. At TC 2017 you mentioned that you wanted to enhance the interaction between Tenno and warframe by allowing them to do tag team combos. Is that still a concept you're pursuing?

Spoiler

Really not happy with the last Dojo winners announcement stream, Os Tenno clan got chosen for all three categories but they're just alternate account clans. Adding to that they added their clan entries near the end of the contest. I'd suggest that community feedback be taken into consideration when choosing winners in the future, really disappointed in the choices to be honest, there were some really creative entries that just got entirely overlooked.

9 hours ago, Johnprofit said:

Since you're releasing another water frame, are you going to revitalize Hydroid's kit? 

Although I advocate for a hydroid rework, they probably won't do this since its not profitable. Zephyr got adjusted when her skin was gonna come out so it provided more incentive to get the skin and in turn probably led to more profit from people buying plat if they didn't have enough for the skin. Nothing is really happening with hydroid, so he most likely isn't on track for any sort of tweak. If DE took the opportunity to rework him when his deluxe skin came out, that would have been cool and very smart on their end. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Hello, i will just ask one question and not drop a big list.

What happened to the Arch-Gun and Arch-Glaive that you showed on another Tennocon?

(I know the cosmetic stuff is already in the game, but the actual weapons are nowhere to be seen)

unknown.png?width=1083&height=610

I plugged my steam controller into my computer today, anticipating a grueling couple hours configuring it to work for warframe. Much to my (totally real) chagrin I found that there's already an official configuration with many modes, thus depriving me of my joyful configuration! I was wondering if similar setups are possible on other games, and also if anyone at DE plays with a steam controller regularly. If so, do they play with motion controls?

...I do and I like to pretend my warframe is a race car.

*VROOM, VROROOOOOOM!*

P.S.

Is there any way in the future that we will be able to perhaps remove Ordis from our orbiter in favor of a different (more charismatic) chephalon?

Where are the modular archwings?
Was that rejected or abandoned?

Where is the idea about using archmelee weapons on necramechs?
See the arrival of a real melee system with these weapons ... combo system!

Who of the atmospheric entry / exit of the railjack?

A date or a moth for plague star ?

warframes have auras, and melee has stances, is there any plan or discussion about having an aquivalent for guns? I think it would be a nice addition for guns, not so much the mod effects but for the posibility of increasing the max mod capacity beyond 60 (aside from kuva/granum versions), it may not seem like much but that extra 10/14 capacity really helps in the melee/ warframe modding

Fighting Thumpers in the Plains can be a serious drag if you're not properly kitted out to properly snipe at the weakspots on the legs, considering the use of Archguns against the Orb Mothers it would make sense for Archguns to be able to go through the Thumpers armor as well. Can this please be added as a way to quickly kill Thumpers? Considering the mechanic and the lore reason behind it, it just makes sense.

Similarly (but to a lesser extent for understandable reasons) could the same possibly apply to those armoured vaults we're meant to steal from/sabotage the supplies of? Since the main reason we have to defend the console is because our normal guns can't break through the armour, that kind of implies that if we could break through it, we would just do that instead.

Archived