Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to join any premade groups since the Gara Prime update

Tyinor

Title's pretty self explanatory,  If I either host or join a premade group for any type of content since the Gara Prime release, I will get kicked out of the group into a group of random individuals the moment either the mission starts, or the the countdown begins I will be thrown into solo orbiter for a "Host migration". As far as I can tell it's not affecting everyone but it's very clearly a recently introduced bug & It's becoming a bit infuriating to be the odd one out. 

Same. Really would like to farm that last Gara Prime part. Got all but one by getting lucky and joining random groups because I can't stay in groups to do relic shares. The group will all get together, but as soon as it gets to the countdown, it'll get stuck on usually the 6 second mark or sometimes the 2 and then I will get pushed out of the party or sometimes thrown into a completely different group. Was really hoping there would be some news of a fix, but at least it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

Still no hotfix this week, so coming up on two weeks now of being unable to really reliably play warframe and not even an acknowledgement of "Yeah we'll look into this" , sucks man, really, really sucks. 

Archived