Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use abilities or able to switch to tenno?

datchefie

i've had this problem for  awhile ive switched keyboards and mouse's restarted the game installed and uninstalled the game however no matter what i try i am not able to use any of my abilities or am i able to use my tenno? anyone know any suggestions 

When writing a bug report in the official bug reporting section of the Warframe Forums, be sure to follow the reporting protocol written in the first post most recent megathread titled with the build name and the official guidelines, providing as much detail as you are able. Write the report coherently and as straightforward as possible, so that the people expected to replicate the issue can manage to follow the steps and assist with the problem in the most efficient manner.
Prior to writing also make sure to inspect the bug report section of the Forums for existing threads that may already address the issue at hand. The search bar in the upper right corner of the Forums' inner header has some extra options in addition to keyword searching.

By reading the initial report in this thread, I can personally provide about five possible common reasons behind this, from level being too low to your peripheral software not being in tune with the game, but before suggesting potential solutions, update the report with the requested information, as to narrow down the possibilities.

Archived